Shakira Black Hair vs. Shakira Blonde Hair

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Baba Booey

Baba Booey

Kiss Me I'm God!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:I am Anti-Shakiraholics.com...im a howard stern fan and I love dave matthews band....I am a Shakira Fanatic...i think of her as my savior from this horrible world..she is my goddess and my light..i worship her and the truth in her lyrics and the goodness that she speaks

Posted 19 December 2003 - 09:09 PM

Shakira Black Hair :ph34r: vs. Shakira Blonde Hair ::buff::

Which One...I dont know if this has been brought up yet..but lets not be a Brit :o (if u know her) and totally bash our goddess...I am a black hair fan...but all opinions are good here...soo what do all of you think
Posted Image

SHAKIRA IS MY GODDESS

#2 Skyking

Skyking

Red State Infidel

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 11,527 posts
  • Interests:none ... of your beeswax

Posted 19 December 2003 - 10:15 PM

I prefer dark hair...
but as for Shakira... she lookg good in both black hair and blonde hair... also red hair... ::o:

:wub:

USA #1

#3 tsukiNokawa

tsukiNokawa

don't be afraid of the velo, be afraid of the owner

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,299 posts
  • Interests:shakira <br /><br />studying japanese <br /><br />japan and japanese music specially ayumi hamasaki, koda kumi and morning musume. <br /><br />internet

• Finland

• Quote:
    愛しい心はただうそね。

Posted 20 December 2003 - 05:47 AM

well i like her blonde and black hairs,
but i prefer black hairs.
i like also very much her red hairs.
Avatar removed. It's too big. Max. size is 20KB. ~Moderator~

Posted Image

my livejournal

quiero vivir contigo

gracias shakira por tu excellente conserto

私、人形じゃない。このことを覚えてよ
だきらい。運命を信じてる。

#4 Tuhkimo

Tuhkimo

Mrs Difícil

• Platinum®
  • 9,411 posts

• Finland

Posted 20 December 2003 - 06:52 AM

I'm gonna move this B)

And personally I love all of Shaki's looks.
Posted Image

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing".

#5 -=Fran=-

-=Fran=-

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 08:17 AM

I love all her looks, too. I love how inventive she is and how she doesn't care about what others think. Oh, and if I were a Brittany, I'd plant my own foot up my own ass and then shoot myself. I don't believe in bashing an artist and forum rules to where the moderators are exempt from scolding when they do the most bashing.

#6 Steveo

Steveo

This bitch will cut you

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 8,190 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Blondie. Punk new wave music. <br />Art/ mixed media, pop art, Photoshop.

• United States

• Quote:
    "Stick it to them like a phoenix rising"

Posted 20 December 2003 - 09:09 AM

i don't care one way or the other

i do like blonde with black streaks though :;):
Posted Image

#7 omairia*c12

omairia*c12

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • Interests:I like michelle branch, matchbox20, Garbage, Tori amos, La ley,mana, learning spanish, Alias, Gilmore Girls, Will&amp;Grace, and friends.

• United States

Posted 20 December 2003 - 09:36 AM

I like her with blonde and black streaks. I like all three colors. I just don't like how sometimes the blonde looks in different lightening. It's hard to explain.
I just hope she doesn't dye her hair green or blue or even brown cause i don't think she would look good like that. She one of those rare ones that looks the best at extremes. Blonde, black, or bright red. ;)

#8 Shakiagitalover

Shakiagitalover

Clementine!

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,970 posts
  • Interests:SHAKI SHAKI SHAKI!!!....of course :-P<br /><br />wow it's been a while....Screamo, hardcore, moshing, bruises, pain, BLOOD, vampires, twisted fricked up things...yes yes yes and did I say blood?

• United States

• Quote:
    DDDEEEBBBRRRAAAA!!!!

Posted 20 December 2003 - 10:00 AM

i love black with those blue and red streaks from the ciega video days :;): she looks sooooo pretty!
Posted Image

~CARZA~

"Hey, I drank some coca cola with my spoon today"~Lynn

#9 bob2ey

bob2ey

Whitney

• Platinum®
  • 1,896 posts
  • Interests::)

• United States

• Quote:
    Life happens when you're busy making plans - John Lennon

Posted 20 December 2003 - 10:34 AM

i love black with those blue and red streaks from the ciega video days  :;): she looks sooooo pretty!

me too! i love her hair like that :)

but yeah i'm w/ everyone else...she looks great with whatever she does w/ her hair...she can pull it all off. ::o:
"Wherever the road doesn't take us, that's where we'll be." -Steven Tyler

#10 kathyvadis

kathyvadis

MTV Unplugged

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,804 posts

• United States

Posted 20 December 2003 - 11:34 AM

I love the black hair. ::o:
"I try not to read too much about what they say, just to not get intoxicated with other people's points of view. I have to stick to myself, and stick to what I believe in."--Shakira

#11 Baba Booey

Baba Booey

Kiss Me I'm God!

• 212 posts
  • Interests:I am Anti-Shakiraholics.com...im a howard stern fan and I love dave matthews band....I am a Shakira Fanatic...i think of her as my savior from this horrible world..she is my goddess and my light..i worship her and the truth in her lyrics and the goodness that she speaks

Posted 20 December 2003 - 09:16 PM

this has to be the best forum ever....we speak very positive about our goddess and we all love her...i respect everyone here...if u guys have ever been to shakiraholics you will witness shakira hatred camoflaged by love...and u have never been there..u should register there to see the ignorance some ppl have towards this topic of discussion...you guys are awesome..i look foward to meany years with you guys!!!pm me if u wanna chat further with me by the way :yes:
Posted Image

SHAKIRA IS MY GODDESS

#12 Shakiagitalover

Shakiagitalover

Clementine!

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,970 posts
  • Interests:SHAKI SHAKI SHAKI!!!....of course :-P<br /><br />wow it's been a while....Screamo, hardcore, moshing, bruises, pain, BLOOD, vampires, twisted fricked up things...yes yes yes and did I say blood?

• United States

• Quote:
    DDDEEEBBBRRRAAAA!!!!

Posted 20 December 2003 - 10:06 PM

::hug:: your so sweet!!!
Posted Image

~CARZA~

"Hey, I drank some coca cola with my spoon today"~Lynn

#13 Tuhkimo

Tuhkimo

Mrs Difícil

• Platinum®
  • 9,411 posts

• Finland

Posted 21 December 2003 - 01:30 AM

::kiss::
Posted Image

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing".

#14 AntoNasmFunk

AntoNasmFunk

Dia De Enero

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 7,460 posts
  • Interests:hello my name is antonio and i like all kinds of stuff and all kinds of things, sometimes i will end up confusing the stuff with the things because i forget that things are not the same as stuff. one day im going to make stuff and things for a living and name my store the fabulous store of things and stuff instead of the fabulous store of stuff and things, because stuff and things is too cliche, plus things and stuff makes no sense so you know nobody will use that unless they think like me.

• Mexico

• Quote:
    "Para todos todo,
    y nada para nosotros"

-- Ejercito Zapatista de Liberacion Nacional

Posted 22 December 2003 - 10:27 AM

how about shakira with a new cd?? ::blink::
Posted Image

#15 Nicko

Nicko

Recompensa

• Platinum®
  • 2,270 posts
  • Interests:Obviously I love Shakira otherwise I wouldn't have joined this board long ago. I also love anthropology, sociology, reading, gymnastics, cooking, art, Paganism, and frolicking.

• United States

• Quote:
    I'll stop being a slut if you stop sleeping with me!

Posted 22 December 2003 - 07:51 PM

i personally am not that critical about her hair. i must admit her hair was really cool during the pies descalzos and dell days, but i understand that she likes to experiment like any other person. hair is just hair. i dye my hair more often than she does. although i have recently taken the time to enjoy my naturally black roots!
Posted Image

#16 the God that failed

the God that failed

Addicted to Chaos

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Weed.

• Portugal

• Quote:
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Posted 23 December 2003 - 07:25 AM

Blonde is my favourite
Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 JB19

JB19

3-6-9 damn you fine

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,550 posts
  • Interests:I forgot...

• Mexico

• Quote:

Posted 23 December 2003 - 01:30 PM

Blonde hair is nice
Black hair is nicer
Red hair is the nicest
for me B)
Signature Image Too Big ~ Please Read The Rules

"He thought he could go unpunished but i've heard the truth and swear by my faith, by my Shakira love..." LMAO!

#18 Mick

Mick

Room 16

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 12,900 posts
  • Interests:None.

• United States

• Quote:
    "Ya no se si he vivido diez mil dias o un dia diez mil veces."

Posted 23 December 2003 - 05:09 PM

My favorite is Black w/Pink, Blue, Purple, she should do that now, will relieve the lack of creativity she's going through now! :(

like the Ciega, Sordomuda video that's my favorite look, the cover of DELL, etc...

But sometimes I also looooooooooove red, or even black all by itself, and blonde with black streaks is also awesome!

She looks great with any, but I agree with the person who said the blonde looks bad sometimes cause of the lighting and stuff, and I am sooooooooo bored of the frizzy blonde hair already :D wonder if she still has the Unicef event hair? :P
"Si Pudiera Exocisarme De Tu Voz"

#19 Steveo

Steveo

This bitch will cut you

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 8,190 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Blondie. Punk new wave music. <br />Art/ mixed media, pop art, Photoshop.

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 23 December 2003 - 10:40 PM

My favorite is Black w/Pink, Blue, Purple, she should do that now, will relieve the lack of creativity she's going through now! :yes:

like the Ciega, Sordomuda video that's my favorite look, the cover of DELL, etc...

But sometimes I also looooooooooove red, or even black all by itself, and blonde with black streaks is also awesome!

She looks great with any, but I agree with the person who said the blonde looks bad sometimes cause of the lighting and stuff, and I am sooooooooo bored of the frizzy blonde hair already :) wonder if she still has the Unicef event hair? :huh:

i have a feeling shaki is gonna stick with the blonde hair for this album release atleast ..then change after its out :yes: ..just an observation :lol:
Posted Image

#20 Vuelve88

Vuelve88

Uyyyyyy corn!

• 11,212 posts
  • Interests:I'm currently a Senior at Vanderbilt University, studying Political Science and Communication Studies. I'm hoping to become a lawyer in the future.

• United States

• Quote:
    Though my views may be wrong
    They may even be perverted
    She'll hear me out
    And won't easily be converted
    To my way of thinking
    In fact she'll often disagree
    But at the end of it all
    She will understand me

Posted 23 December 2003 - 10:53 PM

i have a feeling shaki is gonna stick with the blonde hair for this album release atleast ..then change after its out :huh: ..just an observation :lol:

::): I agree. Just like her hair was black in the beginning when DELL came out. When DELL came out she might have stayed with black hair for a while to show people that it was the same Shaki from Pies Descalzos, then when people were comfortable she changed to red. She might also do this for her new CD to show the American audience and others that its still the same Shaki from Laundry Service, then after a video or two she could change to a new hair color. ::wave::

"Such a sad day in music and entertainment history. And just the other day I was saying how much I wished I was one of her twins."
- disneyreporter

"The only new Dell coming out are in the format of a computer." - JMO

#21 Steveo

Steveo

This bitch will cut you

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 8,190 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 24 December 2003 - 03:20 AM

i have a feeling shaki is gonna stick with the blonde hair for this album release atleast ..then change after its out  :( ..just an observation  :lol:

::P: I agree. Just like her hair was black in the beginning when DELL came out. When DELL came out she might have stayed with black hair for a while to show people that it was the same Shaki from Pies Descalzos, then when people were comfortable she changed to red. She might also do this for her new CD to show the American audience and others that its still the same Shaki from Laundry Service, then after a video or two she could change to a new hair color. ::wave::

i could see this happening :D
Posted Image

#22 LilAngel

LilAngel

No Creo

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 01:18 PM

I love all of her styles, but that blonde with black streaks, especially on LS release party in NY, she looked extremely hot !!!!!

#23 jan

jan

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Interests:Hey ppl! So first of all for all those who dont know I'm from Malta! I love chilling out with my friends and having a good time. I love clubbin! I've got loads of intersests but the main ones are drama, singing and dancin! I also go to the gym Food? Hmmm...i like lots of food but mostly fish and pasta! Anyway thanks for reading see ya!

• Malta

• Quote:
    "Live life to the full as it only lasts once"

Posted 26 December 2003 - 02:14 PM

I like her hair any colour but ......i dunno!!!!!! lol :lol:
Posted Image

#24 ~Darkness~

~Darkness~

Objection

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 08:31 PM

i like her with blonde hair and black streaks. she looks good that way

#25 james

james

Pepsi

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,164 posts
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Shopping, Food, Parying (HARD).... talking.

• Colombia

• Quote:
    "When I get on my knees, it is not to pray." - Madonna
    "I only answer to two people: myself and god""- Cher

Posted 26 December 2003 - 11:59 PM

oh if she is gonna keep on with that sexy look she better go black.. imagine her int hat trl suit with black hair.. shed look awesome lol

anyways i like her black more than any other color...

Posted Image

"YOU'VE GOT NO RIGHT TO BITCH."

#26 vivi

vivi

VIP

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Interests:shaki and dachs!

• Japan

• Quote:
    I'm a Lazy Cat

Posted 27 December 2003 - 02:47 AM

i should say blonde!!! she look soft with blonde :blink:
Posted Image

#27 Olyat

Olyat

Kiss Me I'm God!

• 217 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 02:57 AM

i like Shaki with black hair more!!!
Posted Image
Shakira is the best!!!

#28 kaiserika

kaiserika

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • Interests:exercising, studying

• United States

• Quote:
    I must tell my birds!

Posted 30 December 2003 - 08:23 AM

I love, love, love the black hair....she is just so beautiful.

With the blonde hair, however, she is more noticeable, but it also makes her too, I dunno, like too pop I guess.

Blonde hair with blck streaks is gorgeous; I loved it; until stupid people like Hilary Duff stole that look (I guess you really can't blame her)

The red hair was so unique and cool, perfect for Shakira. But I am not sure she should go back to it just yet.

I think Shaki should wait for the transition of blonde to black; if she does it now, she would just look like she copied Christina Aquilera (which we all of course know she wouldn't have) and that might hurt her image.

Or Shaki could end up not giving a flying :rolleyes: and dye her hair electric blue.
Posted Image

#29 Cassini-Huygens

Cassini-Huygens

The Bad

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:None... I quit drinking!

• Ireland

• Quote:
    As the old gnu in the zoo knew, Guinness is good for you. - As the old Bert in the zoo heard, Baileys doesn't hurt.

Posted 30 December 2003 - 08:35 AM

With the blonde hair, however, she is more noticeable, but it also makes her too, I dunno, like too pop I guess.

Blonde makes her too pop... hmmm... does that mean that black makes her too rock and red makes her too latin? Or do you have other color-music-combinations in mind? Does it also mean that there are no black-haired or brunette pop artists? And talking about pop... what is too pop actually?
Posted Image
Those Eyes...

#30 kaiserika

kaiserika

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • Interests:exercising, studying

• United States

• Quote:
    I must tell my birds!

Posted 30 December 2003 - 09:03 AM

Blonde makes her too pop... hmmm... does that mean that black makes her too rock and red makes her too latin? Or do you have other color-music-combinations in mind? Does it also mean that there are no black-haired or brunette pop artists? And talking about pop... what is too pop actually?

haha...I was referring to the label people like my brother (dumas) have of her: he says that Shakira is a third-world Brittany Spears (let's kill him). At any rate, whether you like Spears or not, you must admit that they cannot be compared; but it was not until Shakira bleached her hair that they became compared. It the ignorance of the masses; I am not saying that its fans like yourself who know what she is really all about...the genre she made for herself.

Personally, I liked it better when she was compared to Alanis...

:huh:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users