• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Virgo

Virgo

VIP

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Life, Party, Reading, Movies (foreign especially), tea, Singing, TV, snowboarding

• United States

• Quote:
    Quak Quak Quak

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:10 PM

So... I dont know about you guys, but Im a bit of a vinyl collector.. especially of latin music. =D 

If you guys want recommendations on 80s/early 90s latin artists in pop, Im your guy. 

ANYWAYS~~~~I knew that Shakira released her first 3 albums in Vinyl, but had never gotten to have one, but I got close just last week! 

I had won an ebay auction for a Shakira Pies Descalzos 1995 Vinyl, and waited for ever to have it sent to me.  When it arrived I was so ecstatic only to find out how awful the state of the vinyl was in.  =( Wanted to return it, but the seller had another copy, and asked if I wanted that one.  I said yes, made the exchange, and waited for the a new 1995 copy to arrive. When it arrive it was IN WORSE condition than the previous one. ;____;

It was just so not worth it (I dont know about you guys, but online the ones in decent state run for like 150-200 dollars).  I had to return it again! Left with nothing. Other Shakira vinyls are not official (except one for hips dont lie, I think?). 

My main thing is now.... 

So Beyonce has vinyls, Britney has vinyls (hell her baby one more time limited edition Vinyl from Urban Outfitters sold out in just 1 day!!! and they now sell it for 150$), Xtina also had a collaboration that sold out.. 

Ugh... ;__; Im so tired of tweeting Shak's team to release her discography on vinyl! Dead. 

Thank you for reading this semi-ramble.  I just wanna make Shakira vinyls happen. lol. 

Does anyone share my thoughts? _O_ #no?

Oiiii today is monday... meh!!!! =3

#2 PiesEnLaTierra

PiesEnLaTierra

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

• United States

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:50 AM

I guess nobody shares the same thoughts lol..

are you a DJ???

#3 makarit

makarit

Kiss Me I'm God!

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

• Philippines

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:12 PM

Having vinyls is indeed really cool. And the quality of the sound!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shakira, vinyl, music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users