Donde Estan Los Ladrones?

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,819 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    Lived in myth

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

Shoot I was so close. :unsure:

I was talking with a guy who has some pretty rare stuff from Shakira. I took notice of an extremely rare PROMO that included an unreleased version of Eyes Like Yours and it's instrumental but for some fucking strange reason he denies sending me that. He says it is the most rare thing he has before Magia and Peligro. He even has a one minute video from the unpublished video of Eyes Like Yours. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :o That's not fair. I even put a bid on it and he denied even if I gave him million dollars (as if I have so much)

sig33.jpg

#2 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,697 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "It's funny that you owe... you owe so much to a song, you know, it's such an abstract concept." - Shakira

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

I saw the picture of that too and was thoroughly confused by it. I emailed the address on the blog but never heard back. I'm inclined to think it's fake. Could you tell the guy to get in touch with me, though?

Regarding the one minute video clip, that's nothing new.

-----

ojos6smaller.jpg

Thanks to Johanna87 of Shakiraholics Forum for the awesome banner!

"Yesterday, I saw a sky without sun, a man with no land.  A saint in a prison, and a sad song with no owner... and then I saw your dark eyes, and now I truly can't live without them!  I ask the heavens for one wish: to live in your eyes.  I've traveled the world over, and now I tell you one thing..." - Ojos Así

http://www.youtube.com/rpvee

-----------

R.I.P: S.R, J.F, F.W, M.F- You were all great friends

#3 Material Boy

Material Boy

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,819 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    Lived in myth

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

I emailed and I got the reply back. Things that I considered fake he told me they were real like an alternative version of TATA called Halarup Version which he promised to send. But I don't understand why is this so hard to do. I promised not to upload or share anywhere. Van Furlanetti is his facebook I dare say

sig33.jpg

#4 Material Boy

Material Boy

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,819 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    Lived in myth

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

I don't think it's fake really, maybe it is from the insiders so why would he put it there after all? I'm on the old laptop as soon as I go to the new one I will crop an image with our conversation and se for yourself.

Edited by Serenity, 22 July 2012 - 03:29 PM.

sig33.jpg

#5 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,697 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "It's funny that you owe... you owe so much to a song, you know, it's such an abstract concept." - Shakira

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

If it was real, why would they put "Recall" on it? That means that the single was cancelled and all copies were returned to Sony, but then why would the word "Recall" be printed on it when it was initially made? :unome:

-----

ojos6smaller.jpg

"Yesterday, I saw a sky without sun, a man with no land.  A saint in a prison, and a sad song with no owner... and then I saw your dark eyes, and now I truly can't live without them!  I ask the heavens for one wish: to live in your eyes.  I've traveled the world over, and now I tell you one thing..." - Ojos Así

-----------

#6 Material Boy

Material Boy

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,819 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    Lived in myth

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

Yeah maybe it contains the demo version of the song. He says it is as real as the air we breath

sig33.jpg

#7 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,697 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

Well I messaged him on Facebook, I hope he replies.

Did he refuse to sell the actual disc, or to even upload anything from it? And how do you know it's a demo and not the LS version?

-----

ojos6smaller.jpg

-----------

#8 Material Boy

Material Boy

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,819 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    Lived in myth

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:19 PM

The tracklist writes this

1 - Eyes Like Yours (First Recorded Version and Not Publish on Laundry Service) (English MainPass)
2 - Ojos Así (Spanish Main Pass)
3 - Instrumental Version

sig33.jpg

#9 Gray Fox

Gray Fox

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D.

• 7,910 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Graphic Design, Photography, Illustration, Retouche, Traveling

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Tanta indiferencia me hace mal

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:44 AM

Whats the use in not sharing? :huh:

Hope its real, but i dont wanna hope for getting it, we most likely will be dissapointed. Maybe he could only share a part of it. To at least prove the excistence of it.... :-/

Posted Image

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D. member

#10 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,697 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

Could you please tell him to get in touch with me somehow? I am the OA Guy, after all. ;)

-----

ojos6smaller.jpg

-----------

#11 Material Boy

Material Boy

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,819 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    Lived in myth

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

Well I will send him message. As soon as I can. And I think he is telling the truth. Stuff that seems fake he told me that he will send me to see

sig33.jpg

#12 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:00 PM

He has twitter https://twitter.com/vanfurlanetti

I remember that this CD was sold on eBay.

It was auctioned by this seller.

Posted Image
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/rockinjrock1

Member since 1998 with lots of + feedback - that's about as good as it gets.

They only posted this pic, that I saved, and not one of the disc

Posted Image

He was fortunate to get it for $39

Posted Image

This ad from a mixing engineer explains what a recall mix is

Instant Recall of a Mix

A wonderful feature that can save your project. OK, so let's say you go into a studio to mix your song. They finish the mix, your happy with it (or not). You get home and it doesn't sound right. Or maybe three days later, you decide that the snare needs less reverb and the lead vocal is too loud. You have to book that studio again, hope that they can recall your mix, then spend more money and time fixing the problems and hope you'll walk out the second time with the mix you want.

Not with me. My mixing rates are based on a flat fee, which includes all changes, recalls and mix revisions until you approve the mix as FINAL. No hidden charges. Once you approve a final mix, I will provide all of the same standard mix passes that i would provide a Major Label - Main Pass, Instrumental, A cappella, and TV Track (mix minus Lead Vocal).

After the final mix is printed, I'll keep your mixes on my hard drives for 6 months. Any time during that period, if you want any changes made, small or large, I can pull up your final mix just the way it was, make that change, and print new passes. All in a matter of minutes. You only pay for the time to do it, which compared to doing a whole new mix could save you hundreds of dollars and a lot of time. Instant recall of a mix.

This method also gives the ability to be mixing several songs at once. Say you have a 10-song project that I'm mixing for you. We can mix all of the songs, let you live with and listen to the mixes for a week or two, then come back and put the finishing touches on each mix before printing final passes for all of the songs. Nothing is finished until you say it is, and I can pull up a new mix in a matter of minutes. Call me and I'll explain in more detail. Instant recall.

Edited by Ozymandias, 23 July 2012 - 04:02 PM.

#13 Material Boy

Material Boy

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,819 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    Lived in myth

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

Posted Image GONGRATS you really know much. So it is probably true right? If it is so rare then maybe he is right for not wanting to share it

sig33.jpg

#14 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,697 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

Well he replied to me on Facebook, now I'll see what happens. For all we know though, it's just the album versions of OA and ELY and the Meme instrumental burned onto a CD. lol :P

-----

ojos6smaller.jpg

-----------

#15 Material Boy

Material Boy

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,819 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    Lived in myth

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

Posted Image

sig33.jpg

#16 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,697 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

I just don't think it's realistic to get our hopes up about something even I have never heard of or seen before.

-----

ojos6smaller.jpg

-----------

#17 Material Boy

Material Boy

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,819 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    Lived in myth

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

I think you are right but I get my hopes up for the rest of his stuff like the Guitar Mixes of TDM or the Halarup Version of TATA

sig33.jpg

#18 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,697 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

I think you are right but I get my hopes up for the rest of his stuff like the Guitar Mixes of TDM or the Halarup Version of TATA

Which he is sending when...?

-----

ojos6smaller.jpg

-----------

#19 Material Boy

Material Boy

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,819 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    Lived in myth

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

I must get in contact with him because he has probably forgotten me Posted Image

sig33.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users