Eli Is Royalty

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,690 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    FYI LOWER CASE IZ FOR THE LOWER CLASS- ELI

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

i'm talking about influential, ricky martin has sold more than gloria estefan so...

Edited by eli, 16 April 2012 - 03:44 PM.

And the stars make sex to the universe tbh

#122 RLW

RLW

Oral Fixation Tour Don't Bother

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 8,059 posts
  • Interests:Science and Mathematics

• United States

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

Personally, I think it is a good idea. Here is America; if you mess up the national anthem, you get a TV show.:rolleyes2:

#123 Jairo

Jairo

MDNA

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 16,493 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    Who are we? What we run? THE WORLD!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Personally, I think it is a good idea. Here is America; if you mess up the national anthem, you get a TV show.:rolleyes2:

And still trending on Twitter almost 72 hours after that. Normal :Mohit:

Twitter @JairoSoto

Instagram: jairosoto

"Antes de las Seis" es agarrar un momento, una emoción intensa y hacer de eso un cuadro. Son momentos que vienen y van. Muchas veces inspirado en mi experiencia otras veces es poniéndome en la piel de alguien que está cerca mío."

Shakira

#124 ecualombian23

ecualombian23

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Dance, Poetry, Animals, Marine Aquariums, Exercise

• United States

• Quote:
    Despues de la tormenta, Sale El Sol

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

About a good 80% of "paisas" are the way I just described them to you. It is inbred in to them. Its not a casualty that the department (state) of Antioquia once wanted to become independent. Unfortunately, most Colombians around here are from that region. I generally do love most people from Colombia's coast and Cali though. Enough is enough, I even get frustrated speaking about them, I'm extremely annoyed by them, its my physiology and I should probably go to a counselor and try to work out exactly why I am so bothered by them. I just detest close minded people. That is all. Posted Image

80% ! LMFAO Posted Image Ok, so where did you get that number? Have you met 100 % of "paisas" to know that 80% of us are like that? Nope? Didn't think so. By your apparent "frustration" of them, it seems to me that you have a bit of blind hatred. And yes, some "paisas" may be like what you described. But so are some Americans, europeans, latin americans, etc. Virtually every corner of the globe that is inhabited by people has this. SOme more than others, yes. But I think you take it a bit too far with Colombia. Most of the colombians I have spoken to about Shakira love her. And if they don't like her music or voice, they respect her for her humanitarian work. So how about we grow up and stop the immature generalizations? Thanks.

#125 ecualombian23

ecualombian23

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,246 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

This is gonna sound crazy, but I think Shakira's people have started to try to cover this up.

You can clearly hear, in the raw audio of this clip, the mistake (1:06-ish):

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_QqOs1J64Q0

Now this is the upload of it on Shakira's offical Youtube channel. The "mic feed" itself sounds a bit weird, and the mistake is clearly gone, as if it's been dubbed or something (1:00).

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xcidmEMX3Bc

As you said, it was definitely edited. But even then they basically just added an "S". It really isn't a big deal, but with stars as big as Shaki, they will beat a dead horse as much as they can. Like others have said, I am sure this will blow over soon enough and it probably doesn't bother her that much.

#126 JMO

JMO

Recompensa

• Platinum®
  • 2,038 posts

• United States

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

Seriously how old are you? :mariella2: On the contrary I have lots of Colombian friends and Family who loved her... What kind of news are you watching? All I have seen from my friends is nice feedback and how her voice was great. Thank God I'm from Bogota then, she has thousands of fans there. Stop your generalizations, you don't get to speak for everyone.

Primer Impacto, Al rojo vivo, the news at 11, TV Colombia etc. Its definitely around dont try to say otherwise. I'm not talking about friends, I'm talking about the media here.

What I am explaining and talking about is exactly what has ruined Colombia and what will continue to stop it from developing furthermore. There is an immense dislike and hatred towards other individuals within the country itself, Colombians call it "Regionalismo". Paisas detest Rolos and Costeños and vice versa. I am generalizing because in this case, generalizing fits the bill. There are those who ARE NOT like this, but the majority falls withing the status quo. There is tons of research you could do on this topic and books have been written on this as well. Many people in Medellin dislike Shakira just because she is from Barranquilla.

Don't ignore the immense problems that are almost a plague in our own country. Educate yourself and read on some history about this. From this "regionalismo" blossoms crime, hatred, poverty, among other things. It is truly saddening and as a Colombian, I am ashamed that we hate our own people and bring them down when they do something worth for themselves, progress and move on to bigger and better things.

271d70a4-4770-44fd-82ca-9e148bca355b_zps

#127 Wolf-Hunter

Wolf-Hunter

♪♫♪Near Perihelion♫♪♫

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,541 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "I'm Colombian and nothing will change that." - Shakira

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Primer Impacto, Al rojo vivo, the news at 11, TV Colombia etc. Its definitely around dont try to say otherwise. I'm not talking about friends, I'm talking about the media here.

What I am explaining and talking about is exactly what has ruined Colombia and what will continue to stop it from developing furthermore. There is an immense dislike and hatred towards other individuals within the country itself, Colombians call it "Regionalismo". Paisas detest Rolos and Costeños and vice versa. I am generalizing because in this case, generalizing fits the bill. There are those who ARE NOT like this, but the majority falls withing the status quo. There is tons of research you could do on this topic and books have been written on this as well. Many people in Medellin dislike Shakira just because she is from Barranquilla.

Don't ignore the immense problems that are almost a plague in our own country. Educate yourself and read on some history about this. From this "regionalismo" blossoms crime, hatred, poverty, among other things. It is truly saddening and as a Colombian, I am ashamed that we hate our own people and bring them down when they do something worth for themselves, progress and move on to bigger and better things.

it does not fill any bill, you are claiming your surroundings and your experiences as a fact! Is not my fault that you hate your family :shakifanatica54: Like I said, many Colombians love her and you are just frustrated about regionalismo which is very intense in Antioquia. In my family From Bogota we all love the Coast and El Llano and there are HUGE fans of Shakira there, so you don't come here projecting your own frustrations on the rest, because it does not reflect the reality of all Colombians. You are the one that has to educate yourself and it's rich that your telling me to learn History when I'm a HISTORY and Political Science Major. So yes, if your friends/family hate people of other regions is not everyone's fault and Shakira has HATERS and SHE WILL always have them, like any other public figure. This is not ROCKET SCIENCE. I happen to be a Shakira fan since EL OASIS and since day ONE this woman has been loved and disliked, and She is aware of that. I doubt she is suffering as much as you do. And as for "progress" even the most advanced natios are challenged in that aspect. So One recomendation for you is to follow the U.S Election and See that,hatred, Racism(Black,Vs Latino Vs White Vs Asian), regionalisms(North Vs South) and differences of opinion are vast and ALIVE in other countries as well. So yes cry me a river...

Edited by Wolf-Hunter, 16 April 2012 - 08:05 PM.

hsl2io.jpg

#128 Wolf-Hunter

Wolf-Hunter

♪♫♪Near Perihelion♫♪♫

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,541 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

i'm talking about influential, ricky martin has sold more than gloria estefan so...

Gloria Stefan basically Opened the Doors for Hispanic Singers, so what more influence do you want? Basically without her there wouldn't be a Shakira. And I guess your hips are liying :shakifanatica54: because Gloria has Sold over 100 million while Ricky Martin has sold 60 Million.

Edited by Wolf-Hunter, 16 April 2012 - 08:00 PM.

hsl2io.jpg

#129 JMO

JMO

Recompensa

• Platinum®
  • 2,038 posts

• United States

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

it does not fill any bill, you are claiming your surroundings and your experiences as a fact! Is not my fault that you hate your family :shakifanatica54: Like I said, many Colombians love her and you are just frustrated about regionalismo which is very intense in Antioquia. In my family From Bogota we all love the Coast and El Llano and there are HUGE fans of Shakira there, so you don't come here projecting your own frustrations on the rest, because it does not reflect the reality of all Colombians. You are the one that has to educate yourself and it's rich that your telling me to learn History when I'm a HISTORY and Political Science Major. So yes, if your friends/family hate people of other regions is not everyone's fault and Shakira has HATERS and SHE WILL always have them, like any other public figure. This is not ROCKET SCIENCE. I happen to be a Shakira fan since EL OASIS and since day ONE this woman has been loved and disliked, and She is aware of that. I doubt she is suffering as much as you do. And as for "progress" even the most advanced natios are challenged in that aspect. So One recomendation for you is to follow the U.S Election and See that,hatred, Racism(Black,Vs Latino Vs White Vs Asian), regionalisms(North Vs South) and differences of opinion are vast and ALIVE in other countries as well. So yes cry me a river...

I have not mentioned my family, I don't understand why they would be a part of this scenario. As I previously stated, this problem goes beyond Shakira. Everyone here understands that there will be those that love her, those that enjoy her music, those who don't care for her and those who detest her. Just right now, if you go on YouTube you will see that the point I'm trying to to argue is correct. There's Colombians and people of different nationalities saying what I have been explaining.
You agreed that regionalismo is very intense in Antioquia because it is. Cundinamarca is not out of woods though, it is also very high there. It is usually less intense in the coastal cities and towns where people live happily without paying mind to the closemindeeness and tired mentalities of the populations in the interior.
Regionalismo has been a plague in Colombia for decades. Colombia is one of the strongest economies in Latin America, it is culturally rich and socially advanced, but it is the people who do not allow the nation that I call my homeland, to prosper and come out of the ruins that it is in. It is the people who, with their absorbed minds, stop such a beautiful country from progressing.
I repeat, this goes beyond Shakira, although it is unfair of any Colombian, whether a fan or not, to say some o the hurtful things mentioned. Shakira has done the inimaginable for Colombia and its youth, being appreciatitive at the very least would suffice.

#130 Jairo

Jairo

MDNA

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 16,493 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    Who are we? What we run? THE WORLD!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

OMG they created a video game online "Liberen a Ublime" (Free Ublime)

http://www.liberenaublime.com/

I CANT!!!!!!!! :SHAKIRALOVER1: :SHAKIRALOVER1: :SHAKIRALOVER1: :SHAKIRALOVER1:

Twitter @JairoSoto

Instagram: jairosoto

"Antes de las Seis" es agarrar un momento, una emoción intensa y hacer de eso un cuadro. Son momentos que vienen y van. Muchas veces inspirado en mi experiencia otras veces es poniéndome en la piel de alguien que está cerca mío."

Shakira

#131 Manu Potter

Manu Potter

I'd die without you... LOL j/k I have several Horcruxes

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 9,717 posts

• Mexico

• Quote:
    La pared es el límite, el final de las cosas. Es la desesperanza.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

*sees the description of this thread*

Cartagena... Cartagena... CARTA AJENA
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahalwjadiweRYT5fjorsfgjoñrg;koñthk{rpthlyj *floats into space*

#132 Wolf-Hunter

Wolf-Hunter

♪♫♪Near Perihelion♫♪♫

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,541 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:02 PM

I have not mentioned my family, I don't understand why they would be a part of this scenario. As I previously stated, this problem goes beyond Shakira. Everyone here understands that there will be those that love her, those that enjoy her music, those who don't care for her and those who detest her. Just right now, if you go on YouTube you will see that the point I'm trying to to argue is correct. There's Colombians and people of different nationalities saying what I have been explaining.
You agreed that regionalismo is very intense in Antioquia because it is. Cundinamarca is not out of woods though, it is also very high there. It is usually less intense in the coastal cities and towns where people live happily without paying mind to the closemindeeness and tired mentalities of the populations in the interior.
Regionalismo has been a plague in Colombia for decades. Colombia is one of the strongest economies in Latin America, it is culturally rich and socially advanced, but it is the people who do not allow the nation that I call my homeland, to prosper and come out of the ruins that it is in. It is the people who, with their absorbed minds, stop such a beautiful country from progressing.
I repeat, this goes beyond Shakira, although it is unfair of any Colombian, whether a fan or not, to say some o the hurtful things mentioned. Shakira has done the inimaginable for Colombia and its youth, being appreciatitive at the very least would suffice.

And what are you doing to fix this problem? Insulting everyone with your generalizations and coming off as a divisive person is not solving anything. You claim to hate judgemental people yet you generalize and judge the rest. Change comes from within and I think you should learn to accept that shakira did mess up and that is perfectly normal to get a reaction from those who don't like her. This is not the first and last time she'll get criticism. I cant imagine what you would say about this:

Talking about regionalims here is another example from Spain the Real Madrid Fans insult Shakira for going out with someone from Barcelona. (Both regions have a history of regionalism)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbDfGbBc8yk

This is the world we live in, humans are not perfect and regionalism is not a unique phenomenon in Colombia. Shakira is a public figure who is exposed to this, but we all know she makes $$$$ and sleeps very well at night. So You shouldn't worry if she doesn't even care what people say about her.

Edited by Wolf-Hunter, 16 April 2012 - 09:07 PM.

hsl2io.jpg

#133 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,673 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "It's funny that you owe... you owe so much to a song, you know, it's such an abstract concept." - Shakira

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

This is all getting so ridiculous. :shakifanatica54:

-----

ojos6smaller.jpg

Thanks to Johanna87 of Shakiraholics Forum for the awesome banner!

"Yesterday, I saw a sky without sun, a man with no land.  A saint in a prison, and a sad song with no owner... and then I saw your dark eyes, and now I truly can't live without them!  I ask the heavens for one wish: to live in your eyes.  I've traveled the world over, and now I tell you one thing..." - Ojos Así

http://www.youtube.com/rpvee

-----------

R.I.P: S.R, J.F, F.W, M.F- You were all great friends

#134 Queen Shak Lover

Queen Shak Lover

You Don't Care About Me

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,784 posts
  • Interests:Shakira 24/7

• Canada

• Quote:
    "Me sigue rodeando la sombra de ti"
    "You don't care if I die, if you did you would've spared me life"

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut :unsure: i cant believe my eyes, i must be dreaming right now :unsure: see ya :huh:

"Déjame continuar ebria y soñando aquí sabiendo que estoy loca por ti". - Shakirus Christ of Nazareth

#135 Suvad

Suvad

Enter ye therein in peace and serenity.

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,303 posts
  • Quote:
    “When it comes to men it's known that I end up choosing wrong.”
    - Shakira

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Suvad, 16 April 2012 - 10:00 PM.

04444.jpg

#136 Suvad

Suvad

Enter ye therein in peace and serenity.

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,303 posts
  • Quote:
    “When it comes to men it's known that I end up choosing wrong.”
    - Shakira

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

I don't know if this is true for Colombia but generally applied, these are words of wisdom.
04444.jpg

#137 Wolf-Hunter

Wolf-Hunter

♪♫♪Near Perihelion♫♪♫

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,541 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

I don't know if this is true for Colombia but generally applied, these are words of wisdom.

How so ?explain it.

hsl2io.jpg

#138 ecualombian23

ecualombian23

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,246 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

And what are you doing to fix this problem? Insulting everyone with your generalizations and coming off as a divisive person is not solving anything. You claim to hate judgemental people yet you generalize and judge the rest. Change comes from within and I think you should learn to accept that shakira did mess up and that is perfectly normal to get a reaction from those who don't like her. This is not the first and last time she'll get criticism. I cant imagine what you would say about this:

This is the world we live in, humans are not perfect and regionalism is not a unique phenomenon in Colombia. Shakira is a public figure who is exposed to this, but we all know she makes $ and sleeps very well at night. So You shouldn't worry if she doesn't even care what people say about her.

All you said here was very very true! Preach it! Posted Image

#139 XXX

XXX

Lary, Lari, Lara ♥

• Platinum®
  • 2,239 posts

• Poland

• Quote:
    "I'm not a virgin but I'm not the whore you think
    And I don't always smell like strawberries and cream "

Shakira-Costume makes the clown

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

I don't understand what is a problem, it's just one word. Edyta Górniak did worse thing when she completely changed rhythm of Polish anthem so many people couldn't recognize their own anthem. So ublime is small mistake

#140 disneyreporter

disneyreporter

Objection

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,272 posts
  • Interests:Disney and Shakira

• United States

• Quote:
    "We can be the architects of change." -- Shakira at the CGI event

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

If I were Shak, I honestly wouldn't want anything to do with Colombia right now. They seem very ungrateful ...

Shakiramedia Awards 2010
-Strangest Screenname (Third Time!)

Shakiramedia Awards 2008
-Most Boring Member (Again)
-Strangest Screenname (Again)
-Most Underrated

Shakiramedia Awards 2007
-Most Boring Member
-Strangest Screenname

#141 Peuplier

Peuplier

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

• Colombia

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

Poor Shaki... I hope she just laughs about it...

by the way...:shakifanatica54:

Posted Image

#142 loonyfly

loonyfly

Old Skool Member

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Quote:
    "In the entire history of the universe nobody has ever built a monument to a critic."

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

The Shakira summit:

http://www.newyorker...ama-became.html

They talk about Shakira's mistake singing the national anthem of Colombia here.
I just wonder if you shouldn't feel less concern about the deep unreal

#143 Ray09

Ray09

Hallelujer!

• Platinum®
  • 1,656 posts

• Puerto Rico

• Quote:
    "...When you don't expect it, the sun comes out" - Shakira
    "When the power of love overcomes the love
    of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
    "...I don't want to be the architect of my own prision" - Shakira

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Meh! People will get over it sooner or later... I hope so!

ScreenShot2014-02-22at65146PM_zpsc776c12

Instagram: @arpb93

Ray09®

#144 andres

andres

Kiss Me I'm God!

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    "What heaven weaves and braids, no man shall undo"
    "You're a song written by the hands of god"

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

I'm glad these judges did says this during the show, so now every Colombian criticizing her that's watching the show hears what they have to say and realizes how dumb they're being

They're pretty much going off about how it was a simple mistake and it shouldn't overshadow everything she has done and is fighting to do for Colombia. She is Colombia's biggest star and she has raised Colombia's name throughout the world and has given back countless times to her country which she loves. They also say it's such a shame that the people in Colombia are bashing her, when they should be proud of how successful a fellow Colombian has been and should be thankful for all she does in/for Colombia.

o3bbk.jpg

#145 Joster

Joster

• 9,324 posts

• Colombia

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

DAMN I LOVE ALEJANDRA SO MUCH....YES!
i didnt see that hehe

#146 JeFFy

JeFFy

tengo el presentimiento de que empieza la acción

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,067 posts
  • Interests:Shakira!

• United States

• Quote:
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

THANK YOU! I completely agree.

I understand that she messed up on the national anthem of her own country, but seriously, it's not that bad. It was just one word and it still doesn't take away the fact that she loves her country to death or that she doesn't have Colombian pride. It could have been way worse. Shakira could have messed up on a sentence, the whole anthem or popped out a boobie, but it was just one word. Everywhere Shakira has been, she always mentions Colombia. She does it in her interviews, her tours and her music and she's been doing so from the moment she's crossed over and it hasn't changed since. In fact, she talks about her country more than her music. Everyone in the world knows who Shakira is and where she came from and to this very day, she still talks about growing up in Colombia. Then of course, there's her charity which we won't even need to discuss for obvious reasons.

It would be completely different if Shakira neglected Colombia and her upbringing and then sang her national anthem and messed up, but it's not. To be so quick to judge her over one mistake and is pure ignorance.

Posted Image

#147 JMO

JMO

Recompensa

• Platinum®
  • 2,038 posts

• United States

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

I couln't agree any more with this video and in the way the mentality of very few is heading. Colombians need to be more appreciative because it is from that (my) country that Latin America's most influential singer/performer is from. Gloria might have more albums under her belt but Shakira has gone to the lengths that Enrique, Jennifer or any other star has never been to.

This video is PREACHING what I have been arguing for so long. Colombians need to realize how obsolete their mentality set is. Excellent video.

#148 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

S H A K i R A

• Platinum®
  • 1,680 posts
  • Interests:Shaki, Dancing, Networking, and Traveling.

• United States

• Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

I'm glad these judges did says this during the show, so now every Colombian criticizing her that's watching the show hears what they have to say and realizes how dumb they're being
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axspN3-GusA
They're pretty much going off about how it was a simple mistake and it shouldn't overshadow everything she has done and is fighting to do for Colombia. She is Colombia's biggest star and she has raised Colombia's name throughout the world and has given back countless times to her country which she loves. They also say it's such a shame that the people in Colombia are bashing her, when they should be proud of how successful a fellow Colombian has been and should be thankful for all she does in/for Colombia.

Thank you! Everything she's done for Colombia. Seriously. One freakin letter at that....and its all down hill. Ridiculous. I love how Shakira isn't beating herself up for this either. Strong woman. Im proud.

24mt1tz.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"

Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3

Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3

Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3

Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3

Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3

Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3

Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3

Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3

Greeted Shakira during Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3

Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3

Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3

Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3

Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3

Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3

Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3

The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3

The Voice 'Knockouts': Los Angeles, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3

The Voice 'Knockouts': Los Angeles, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3

Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3

The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3

The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3

Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3

The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3

Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3

The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3

The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3

The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  

iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 

Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 

The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 

#149 alanmontes

alanmontes

A ♣

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

• Mexico

• Quote:
    What heaven weaves and braids, no man shall undo.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axspN3-GusA

OMG EL FRESITA Haha lmao. He's so sweeeeeeet.
El agua apago al fuego
Y al ardor los años,
Amor se llama el juego
En el que un par de ciegos
Juegan a hacerse daño.

#150 joby90

joby90

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

• Vietnam