Photo
- - - - -

Wich Of The Songs Performed On Tour Do You Think Are Best?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Wich of the songs performed on the Sale el Sol tour do you think are the best?

Wich of the songs performed on tour do you think are best?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 loca!x

loca!x

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

• Scotland

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:29 AM

1. Nothing else matters
2. whenever wherever
3. loca

Shakira!x
Dont play around because im for real!x
Posted Image
Posted Image
19/12/2010!x
Shakira-Myidol!x

#32 Aliona

Aliona

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

• Russia

• Quote:
    No one wants to hurt me,
    But everybody tries (Emilie Autumn)

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:35 AM

My votes were for Whenever Wherever, Nothing Else Matters and Antes De Las Seis.

Whenever Wherever was the first Shakira's song I fell in love with (i'm not original :shakifanatica54:), but some years ago, listening to all Shakira's albums, I realized that I don't love it anymore. It's too pop, I've simply become tired of it. I loved live performances simply for bellydance with candles and rope. And now I love this song again, cause new version really rocks! :guitarist::guitarist::guitarist:It's something I even couldn't dream about. And how Shakira communicates with public during dance lesson is really funny and nice. I want studio version, oh, how bad I want it, I'm dying...
NEM is a song I love for many years...the song that some time ago saved me in the darkest hour in my life. I listen to original Metallica version very rarely, cause memories are too hard. But when I heard Shakira's performance for first time, her voice of goddess...it didn't hurt me, it gave me some deep emotion I can't discribe. It's not to understand, it's only to feel...I still can't believe that Shakira chose THIS song...I will never forget it...and nothing else matters...
Antes De Las Seis is very beautiful and fresh ballad plus orangement and costume and snow make original strong atmoshpere that improves this simple ballad to real miracle. I still have a hope it will be a single. This song is really deserving.

Of course, there are many other good songs. Classic Te Dejo Madrid, sensual UYC, nice Gypsy with dance, fresh and hot Gordita&Loca, LDLI, She Wolf (I love live SW much more than studio one) and...and the rest :shakirachick276:SES Tour forever!
Posted Image

#33 XXX

XXX

Lary, Lari, Lara ♥

• Platinum®
  • 2,292 posts

• Poland

• Quote:
    "I'm not a virgin but I'm not the whore you think
    And I don't always smell like strawberries and cream "

Shakira-Costume makes the clown

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:36 PM

After watching youtube videos I can say Gypsy, Antes de la seis , Nothing else matter, but maybe I will change my mind when I will attend at concert in Poland

#34 notanaddict

notanaddict

• Pip
  • 9 posts

• Germany

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:04 AM

i vote for: antes de las seis // ciega, sordomuda and inevitable ;)

Posted Image

#35 shakiraesloca

shakiraesloca

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:13 AM

1. Ojos asi it's my fave song, i"ll never be tired of it.
2. Why wait
3. Despedida/Gypsy I loved the performances of these songs (especially the flamenco).

#36 Hichou

Hichou

Jaabouq

• Platinum®
  • 1,371 posts

• France

• Quote:
    "Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it's simply a way on your own"

Angelina Jolie

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:56 AM

I voted for : Inveitable (somehow I don't get bored of its monotone performances) - Nothing Else Matters/Despedida - Antes de Las Seis

#37 Ojos Asi

Ojos Asi

Pies Descalzos

• *Gold Member*
  • 958 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:15 AM

Ojos Asi

Posted Image

#38 Fijación Licantropa

Fijación Licantropa

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Foreign languages, history, film

• Mexico

• Quote:
    رَبُّ السَّماءِ فيكَ رَجاءِ
    في عَيْنَيْها أَرَى الحَياتي
    آتِي إِلَيْكَ مِنْ هَذا الكَوْنِ
    أَرْجُوك رَبِّي لَبِّي نِدائي

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:14 AM

Años Luz
Suerte
Nothing Else Matters
Loba
Ojos así - the new dance made it fresh and new. (I think this is the only DELL song that Shakira can get away with performing at every single tour. For my sake, since I am obsessed with it, I would gladly be welcome to hearing it at any tour she ever does! :D
Posted Image

The Sun Comes Out Tour 30.7.2011 - Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

#39 ecualombian23

ecualombian23

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Dance, Poetry, Animals, Marine Aquariums, Exercise

• United States

• Quote:
    Despues de la tormenta, Sale El Sol

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

Hmm,

Why Wait - I love the fan prop and how it has an energetic start and feel to it. The transition from PET to this song gives it alot of emphasis.
Whenever Wherever - I can't decide whether I like this new rock version or if I liked the previous dance version she performed on the two past tours. But I did like the fact that she changed a classic song into a strong rock song with some electro feel to it. Plus, the interaction with the crowd is sweet!
Gypsy - I LOVE THIS ACOUSTIC VERSION! I love the dance intro, it is amazing and captures the type of dance some gypsy's do (flamenco). Then the intro with her singing a few lines then playing the harmonica and continuing was brilliant! The somewhat innovated choreography for it is also a joy! I love the bridge she does and sings in spanish! It is a very nice addition to the song! She added nice theatrical energy to the song. I wish the studio version was like this.
Ciega Sordomuda - We all know why this song is amazing...The crowd's reaction and energy and Shakira's energy. As Shakira says, we feed off eachother. This was the most energetic song in the entire concert I went to both in Miami and Bank ATlantic Center.
Antes De Las Seis - The performance is very sweet and sincere. I love her dress and the snow she used in the North American Leg was a beautiful addition.
Ojos Asi - The instrumentation was nice, I liked the new electro feel to it. ANd the dance break was amazing! Finally changed up a classic performance but still made it work. She incorporated most of the old moves in it as well, so we still have a piece of the old one.

#40 **Natali**

**Natali**

Recompensa

• Platinum®
  • 2,065 posts

• Croatia

• Quote:
    "Creo, creo,no en lo que me cuentan sino solo en lo que veo,por lo que veo creo,que ya te has olvidado de mí".....

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:33 AM

Ciega sordomuda
Antes de la seis (altough I didn't saw that performance live)
Gypsy

10.5.2011 -> I saw Shakira for the first time in Zagreb

13 years, 648 games, 211 goals - thank you Lamps :'(

#41 kitty_purry

kitty_purry

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

• Brazil

• Quote:
    Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst -katy perry

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

antes de las seis

#42 loaded gun

loaded gun

Old Skool Member

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:drawing, painting, horse riding, dancing :)

• Croatia

• Quote:
    viajé de bahrein hasta beirut
    fuí desde el norte hasta el polo sur

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:20 PM

I don't like this tour so much, I just don't feel like she really cares.

But I like the instrumental of Why Wait and Nothing Else Matters. On Why Wait I rocked my heart! It's reeeaally energetic, I enjoyed every second of it.. Posted ImageNothing Else Matters sounds very magical and emotional, like it very much! Posted Image

The Ojos Asi.. well, I still miss the old sound and her stronger way of singing it, but the new dance break is phenomenal Posted Image. And I think that's the only reason why it's one of the best. It's my favourite song so it must be perfect :D I almost cried when I heard it live for the first time ever (in Zagreb this year). Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 Fijación Licantropa

Fijación Licantropa

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:Foreign languages, history, film

• Mexico

• Quote:
    رَبُّ السَّماءِ فيكَ رَجاءِ
    في عَيْنَيْها أَرَى الحَياتي
    آتِي إِلَيْكَ مِنْ هَذا الكَوْنِ
    أَرْجُوك رَبِّي لَبِّي نِدائي

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:41 AM

I almost cried when I heard it live for the first time ever (in Zagreb this year). Posted Image

I almost cried yet I could not stop singing!! Posted Image In some way I was like in a trance-like state, like if I was in a dream. Happened to me again today during Rock In Rio, although this time I danced in front of the computer. Posted Image

The funny thing was that I was the only person singing the Arabic chorus. But then again I'm probably the only person there who knew any Arabic at allPosted Image Same thing happened to me with 3atini el nay. I got more stares during that one because I was singing very loudly. By the way these two performances were my favorite aside from Loba and Años Luz. I didn't get Pienso En Ti at my concert so it was a very energetic start to the show.
Posted Image

The Sun Comes Out Tour 30.7.2011 - Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

#44 loaded gun

loaded gun

Old Skool Member

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Interests:drawing, painting, horse riding, dancing :)

• Croatia

• Quote:
    viajé de bahrein hasta beirut
    fuí desde el norte hasta el polo sur

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:53 PM

The funny thing was that I was the only person singing the Arabic chorus.

Know the feeling, I was the only person singing spanish songs. Posted Image
Posted Image

#45 Elias

Elias

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

• Kazakhstan

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:34 AM

Sale el Sol

#46 sonador

sonador

Don't Bother

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,420 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    "... And like everyone else on the internet he's angry and his opinions are meaningless..."
    -Daniel Tosh.

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:57 AM

Sale el Sol

The first time she performed 'Sale el sol' during Rock in Rio and dedicated it to Cerati. One of her best performances ever!

:whistle: If I mess up everything someday, I won't hide my head in shame....   :whistle:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users