May 22, 2011

34 replies to this topic

#31 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• 7,036 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "It's funny that you owe... you owe so much to a song, you know, it's such an abstract concept." - Shakira

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:37 AM

Well...

9:00 PM the show starts
9:01 PM Shakira: "Hello, I'm here to sing waka waka"
9:02 PM Waka waka starts
9:06 PM The end of waka waka, shakira says bye
9:07 PM People destroy the arena

:rolleyes:

:shakifanatica54:

#32 Elias

Elias

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

• Kazakhstan

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:00 PM

The funny part of this show when did finished OA and said thank you St Petersburg, till next time. The show lasted for like 70 min by that time and some people started leaving because they it was over. But then of course she did encore

#33 diditagain

diditagain

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

• Finland

• Quote:
    Oyendo el sonido de tu respirar...

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

It was brilliant, my second Shakira concert!

There was only two annoying things:

1.The security in the concert was so strict (I didn't expect that in RUSSIA) and rude (that I kinda expected).
They were teasing people by hunting if someone records videoclips with a pocket camera!
I took photos and also some little videoclips, then i had a battle with a guard because of that...

2.Sad, that she didn't sing so many songs.
I was in very good place at the end of the catwalk (thanks for nice people next to me who allowed me to be in the first row).

So, I could've touched her hand during PET, but she skipped it.

There was no time to mourn skipping of PET because Why Wait was so eargasmic live!
And I don't complain more because (there is really too much complaining in this community and) these 16 songs were sooo awesome! Posted Image
I couln't believe my eyes when she came to the end of catwalk and done that fan-dance thing!
Shakira was so beautifull and full of energy.
It was so nice to see her that close, only 2-3 meters away at the best moments.
She even looked in my eyes several seconds during Nothing Else Matters!
Acoustic part at the end of the catwalk was definitely my favourite part of the concert with Sale El Sol and LDLI.
Her moves are really looking as good as in music videos, if not even better!
She's in so good physical condition, I'd be boiled after five songs if I'd be dancing and running like her.
Btw, while watching photos from the concert, my mum asked, if Shakira is pregnant.
I said her that there were rumours about pregnancy some weeks ago, then mum said: let's see after few months and laughedPosted Image

Time went so fast in the concert, I was a little bit surprised that she didn't skip ADLS.
Waka Waka was so happy, colorfull, and everybody was dancing!

Before the concert I met Ilya and Max at the palace square.
Then we went to the W Hotel and waited there about 5 hours, if we'd met Shakira!
There was no other fans among us, but much too much passer-by people who wanted only to see the celebrity.
During the hours we met, talked and took photos with Tim and Brendan, we also saw all the other band members.
Xavi interviewed us for the tour blog, and later he recognized us in the concert.
Eventually, we managed to see Shakira in the car which was driving fast to the arena...
Time in front off the hotel was so exiting - even though we didn't met Shakira, burned our faces under the sun and had to hurry to the arena.

All in all, the whole day was so unforgettable and Shakira filled all my expectations! :D
(This review ended up so messy, but at least i managed to make it...)

Edited by diditagain, 26 May 2011 - 08:33 AM.

xxNE3JZ.png
¿Is it true that you love me?                ~                  I dare you to kiss me...

#34 Elias

Elias

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • 718 posts

• Kazakhstan

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:41 AM

hey Jasu, everything you wrote it exactly what happened. It was nice meeting you and talking after the show and sharing our fan feelings. Thank God, St. Petersburg nights come late and we never realized it was midnight while we were walking around and speaking. Jasu wanted to tear off a posted of the SES show but it was too big and the glue was too good and secure lol

it's a shame it was so f*cking short and I could hardly sleep that night

#35 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • 695 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:19 PM

People started to leave before the encore in London too.

Security also told me (politely) to stop filming.

But, hey, might be more forum members in the tour blog!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users