Waka Waka

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 18,227 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Todo en este mundo es temporal
    Lo eres tú y lo soy yo

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:05 PM

Thanks guys again and again! :D You have no idea how happy you make me with these comments :freddy1:

Vivi: I was so afraid the would take away Martijn's camera. He's brave.... But at least we have some awesome pics now! :D

I uploaded some pics (400 lol) on facebook and it is visible for everyone now:

PART I.

PART II.

300s9w5.jpg

#122 Gyula

Gyula

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

• Hungary

• Quote:
    ''Nunca dejes de sonreír, ni siquiera cuando estés triste, porque nunca sabes quien se puede enamorar de tu sonrisa"

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

My review:

We got to the arena around 4-5 o'clock, there were only a few people waiting including Martjin, Viki, her sister and her sister's boyfriend. I was at least as happy to meet them as for the concert. You know after years of talking here, on msn and facebook it was really an amazing event for me. They were all very nice and not the kind of people who pretend that they don't know who you are. I am very happy that I had the chance to meet and enjoy the show with them.
The security opened the gates around seven but interestingly they did not let us into the standing section, just in the arena. We had to wait there for a few minutes, but somehow Viki's sister manage to get inside :)
We got the best space in the arena, we were standing in front of the catwalk, perfect view to the stage. A DJ started to play at eight, he played hits like Born this way, Till the end of the world... for some songs the audience got excited but they did not really dance. He played for like half an hour and after that some random music started to play. We expected her to come on stage at 9 but she was late and started the show around half past nine. Some people were very disappointed and angry since they could have been sure that they had missed the last metro :)
When the lights went out, everyone went nuts and started to scream. She had a warm welcome here. I was afraid that the audience will be cold and not reacting good to the songs and not singing but for my big surprised everyone was singing, clapping their hands and enjoying the show. It was even better than in Berlin.
During Pienso en tí I screamed "Te quiero" and "Dame la mano" and she heard it!!! She looked at me, and touched my hand, but it wasn't enough: when she passed by me, she was still holding my hand and looking back at me. Can you believe it????? I almost fainted. I thought that I just imagined that but my friends after that told me that they also noticed it and they were all very surprised :) She looked at me many times but one more point: During Whenever Wherever, when she chose the girls for the dance, she looked at me again and I was pointing to my friend Enikő, to choose her and after that she smiled on me and chose her :)
During the concert she looked at me many times, she touched my hand, I just could not ask for more.
She was very energetic, she did some movements that I have never seen, she was just amazing.
It's true she skipped some songs but I don't care coz she proved that she is the best artist. This was definitely the best concert in my live.
I will post videos later, next week.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

05-03-2007 Budapest
09-12-2010 Berlin
05-05-2011 Budapest

#123 Martijn

Martijn

Laundry Service

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,799 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

You know, I've always been very careful with taking this kind of camera to a concert. Sometimes security won't allow those and it would be the worst thing if (after queuing xx hours) they didn't let you pass ::censored::

I was afraid of this too, but I had to take the risk. During the concert in Holland the security really didn't care about people bringing their camera's, so I hoped it was the same in Budapest and luckily it was :D

Posted Image

#124 joska89

joska89

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,675 posts
  • Interests:Shakira and Akosh

• Hungary

• Quote:
    "Y un día después de la tormenta
    Cuando menos piensas sale el sol
    De tanto sumar pierdes la cuenta
    Porque uno y uno no siempre son dos
    Cuando menos piensas sale el sol"

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:50 PM

Gyula your review very great!:D You're so lucky that touched this sweet woman hands!:) She's really great artist, and was amazing!:skyking2:

Edited by joska89, 07 May 2011 - 12:52 PM.

eqd15h.jpg

Shakira about her new album

"Shakira. Nothing more. A little bit of rock, a little bit of folk, a little reggae and naturally some dance--but as always, and above all, a lot of heart."

I love you so much Shaki! :skyking2:

My first concert
The Sun Comes Out World Tour - Budapest (2011. 05. 05.)

#125 DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Waka Waka

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 18,227 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Lo eres tú y lo soy yo

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:13 PM

Awesome review, Gyula! And thank you for saying good things about us :freddy1: You are such an awesome guy! So smart, kind, cool, exciting! I'm serious :)
My sis said the same about you, so it was true haha (Pienso en ti).
Yay, this concert made me love her even more. I didnt know it was possible.

300s9w5.jpg

#126 DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Waka Waka

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 18,227 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Lo eres tú y lo soy yo

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:02 AM

I've uploaded Why Wait in HD. I love this song on tour! :)

300s9w5.jpg

#127 Truth Or Dare

Truth Or Dare

~ Why Wait ~

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,980 posts

• Germany

• Quote:
    It's truth or dare on the dancefloor

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:08 AM

thank you Posted ImagePosted Image
ixxybl.jpg
Munich, Germany - December 3, 2010 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 
Mannheim, Germany - May 14, 2011 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 

#128 DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Waka Waka

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 18,227 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Lo eres tú y lo soy yo

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:50 AM

My longer preview, if anyone is interested... :)

I woke up at 3.30am, said good bye and on the bus I met my sister and her boyfriend. We travelled to a city then got on a train and in 3 hours we got to Budapest. I left them at the arena and went to pick up Martijn. I was so nervous because I was afraid that millions (:P ) of people will be at the arena when we get there again. I was so wrong. At 10 am: 2 girls were there, then some Spanish people, at 2 pm: same people.... No one really came until 4-5pm. That was really shocking but it shows that Shakira doesnt have real fans in Hungary (except for the ones on this forum).

Posted Image

Then Máté (Matsha) came, so I could met him finally. He and my sister's bf went to some shops to buy flowers and chocolate and he also wrote a letter to Shakira. I was like "ok..." but well, nothing is impossible if we really want something so now I appreciate his idea. Later Gyula and Enikő came (+ Beáta - if im correct) so everything got so fun, they are awesome people! That Spanish group kept on singing and dancing, they were very nice too and ready to get to know anyone.

Posted Image

I just felt that they would never open the f***ing gates. A guy came and told us not to run because we werent allowed to get in the standing places anyway. I'm sorry but the Hungarian organiser was an idiot. That is all I can say. AND they didnt check our bags or anything, I could have taken into the arena anything, even a tank... And why I find it bad? Because I want Shakira to be in safe. She is so close to us, it would be easy to hurt her. Anyway, I just hope there are no crazy (in a bad way) people at her concerts.
Because of being nervous and running, my heart started to beat like crazy (that is a kind of illness in my family), so I sat down in front of the doors, I was afraid the security guy would tell me to leave or something but he noticed nothing. The security made a fault and they had let some people in, one of them was my sister haha she is a smart girl, isnt she? So I knew that first row was guaranteed. She called me and said she was at the rope on the left where Shaki was supposed to get on stage then I yelled NOOO, the stairs are on the right lol so she went there. The guys opened the doors and the crowd became IDIOT. I saw people getting hurt because of the pushing so I waited 1 sec and started to run later, I didnt want to die... lol We were standing in front of the catwalk, closer to the stairs.

We kept on waiting and dying, Gyula saved us and bough the most expensive glasses of water on Earth lol. Thanks again! Then finally the DJ started to play some songs. Honestly, I would be a better DJ... I read some reviews and everyone complained about him. Xavi showed up and started to record videos of us, he came and recorded the big Shakira head (made of paper) that was with my sister (but was my poperty haha), he asked us to say I love you Shakira in Hungarian and we took a photo with him. He is VERY nice and friendly, I love him! My sister got very pissed off because someone (security) came to her and told her not to hold that Shakira head anymore because Shakira's body guard will jump on her if he gets mad.... What the f*ck.. It is funny that I can get into the arena with guns or knives but I cannot hold a Shakira made of paper. No comment...

Posted Image

Then waiting waiting and waiting... We realized that the screens werent working, we started to scream and FINALLY they turned off the lights and "Cada día pienso en ti".... She walked by in front of the catwalk and was touching my hand for sooo long!

Posted Image

Pienso en Ti was really short but she was in late so it was ok. I was already happy that I could touch her. Why Wait started, I have to say that this song is so AWESOME on this tour. I just love it. I was contented because she had learned how to dance again with the fan. It's cute and sexy.
Te Dejo Madrid was never my favourite on tour but this time I felt this song and yeah it was good. I think she was disappointed because the big screen didnt work well, only the middle part of it was on, she looked at it several times.

Posted Image

Posted Image

But it got fixed so we could enjoy her in wildscreen. haha Whenever Wherever is one of my favourite songs for sure, but I really love this rock version more and more. I just wish the "unbelievABLE" part wasnt playback... It sounds great, but now I realized it cannot be live. She came to the catwalk and what I saw? The security guys were bringing 5 girls in front of us (so in front of the fence). I got VERY angry. It was really unfair but now I can see that they do it at every show. SHAME! Luckily Shakira picked me and I saw that 3 of the 5 girls came right after me so I thought Shakira wouldnt pick anyone else but she also chose Enikő, SO COOL! At least there were 2 fans on stage... Because trust me, those girls had no idea who Shakira was. 2 of them kept sitting on the lower part of the fence and kept complaining that "we were told to dance on stage.... why cant we go????"... - no comment. So they were just sitting there and knew NONE of Shakira's songs while we were singing and jumping like crazy! SO, I went on stage and hugged her, I wanted to say something but... After adoring someone for more than 10 years, you dont really have anything to say, I was shocked and out of this world haha. I feel kinda ashamed but I couldnt help it. I just wanted to hug her, thats all. I got it, now I can die happily haha. She was SO sexy, she is really perfect but very tiny haha.

Posted Image

I could hardly get back to my place, I think my legs are too long lol. Inevitable was perfect as usual. The acoustic part with Nothing else matters and etc is always the best part of the show if you are standing in front of the catwalk. Tim and Brandon and Grecco came to the catwalk and my sister wanted us to scream Tim's name so we did and he was very happy about it! He is a great man!

Posted Image

My sis also wanted to scream "Brandoooooon" but after all we didnt because the song started. She looked at me many times, I was singing every word with her and my people around me were amazing fans too, we were the crazy group! I daresay Gyula is the craziest but in the BEST way! His such a big fan, He'd deserve a meeting with Shaki for sure! I asked for the roses and she saw it and tried to throw them to us but some people were stronger than me and I couldnt reach any of them. Sad but at least she tried to give them to us.
She really enjoyed performing, everything was much better than last year in December. Her energy and love for her fans came through and she made me go crazy about her again and again! I am a very calm person so it is not easy to make me wanna jump and act crazy but she managed to do it lol The rest of the show didnt really happen on the catwalk so I wont talk about it but everything went well although we got VERY tired. Ojos Así started and I got very happy again, dont ask me why, I love that song! The dance break is FANTASTIC with capitals. I still remember she looked at me several times, it was so cute. And she doesnt get tired! How is it possible? She danced her ass off (sorry but true). She is such a strong woman wow Im sure I would be exhausted after Pienso En Ti (kidding but you know what I mean).

I dont know why but people started to leave after Ojos Así. Ok, she said good bye but still... She wouldnt leave us without Hips Dont Lie and Waka Waka, right? lol So those people watched the rest of the show on the stairs or just simply left the arena. I am one of the Hips Dont Lie haters, but I always say that the live version saved the song and it is something we, haters can enjoy too. And she sings it with so much energy so you just cant say you dont like it. During Waka Waka we all danced and jumped and screamed, I saw my friends (Máté, Norbi) on stage but most of the Waka dancers were 13 or younger lol I still think this chance should belong to her real fans but oh well. I tried to catch some confetti but then I looked down on my bag and saw that it was full with it so.. yeah, silly me haha. I collected it and put it in my bag. Useless but nice memory hehe. The arena got empty very fast so we left as well and caught the last trolley, went to the hostel and fall ASLEEP :D

After all, I am happy that I was able to see her and touch her. I danced on stage during Waka Waka and Whenever Wherever, hugged her, there is nothing more I can ask for. (ok, there is but that is not about the tour haha)

300s9w5.jpg

#129 sordomuda

sordomuda

I dream a lot but i'm not a very good sleeper

• Platinum®
  • 2,512 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, bellydancing, travelling

• Poland

• Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:57 AM

After all, I am happy that I was able to see her and touch her. I danced on stage during Waka Waka and Whenever Wherever, hugged her, there is nothing more I can ask for. (ok, there is but that is not about the tour haha)

That's totally what I'm feeling right now :daveloveshaki: we're soooooooooooooooo lucky! :shak-i-sabel:

Edited by Asia, 18 May 2011 - 09:58 AM.

http://www.shakira.org.pl

5166efb0-f829-0132-f14d-0ed54733f8f5.gif

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż

#130 Truth Or Dare

Truth Or Dare

~ Why Wait ~

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,980 posts

• Germany

• Quote:
    It's truth or dare on the dancefloor

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

Great review ^^

And I LOVE your siggy coz WHY WAIT is my faveourite Shaki song Posted Image
ixxybl.jpg
Munich, Germany - December 3, 2010 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 
Mannheim, Germany - May 14, 2011 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 

#131 Wolf-Hunter

Wolf-Hunter

♪♫♪Near Perihelion♫♪♫

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,550 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "I'm Colombian and nothing will change that." - Shakira

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

I love Tim's T-shirt (London Calling) :shewolfpaw: Great pictures Vicky.

Edited by Wolf-Hunter, 18 May 2011 - 10:01 AM.

hsl2io.jpg

#132 Martijn

Martijn

Laundry Service

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,799 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:02 AM

Very nice review Viki :D and yeah, its strange that they didn't check any bags, but at least I was able to take my camera with me because of it hehe :P

Posted Image

#133 Carmy

Carmy

It's just no victory march.

• Platinum®
  • 2,791 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:13 AM

You're even cute in writing reviews, liked to read it! Thanks for giving us a bigger version!

BUT RESPOND on your facebook honey

31-01-07 Antwerp
17-03-07 Arnhem
01-12-10 Rotterdam
05-12-10 Amneville
11-12-10 Cologne
12-12-10 Antwerp

15-05-11 Monchengladbach
03-06-11 Madrid
11-06-11 Frankfurt
13-06-11 Paris
14-06-11 Paris
27-03-13 Meeting Shakira in Paris at Sephora's!

29-03-14 London, the Voice

#134 Gyula

Gyula

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • 400 posts

• Hungary

• Quote:
    ''Nunca dejes de sonreír, ni siquiera cuando estés triste, porque nunca sabes quien se puede enamorar de tu sonrisa"

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:04 AM

[quote name='DarkAngel' timestamp='1305741027' post='1006673'

I was singing every word with her and my people around me were amazing fans too, we were the crazy group! I dare say Gyula is the craziest but in the BEST way! His such a big fan, He'd deserve a meeting with Shaki for sure!

[/quote]

Thank you for the compliment :) I know I am crazy when it's about Shakira, I had a terrible backache before the show but when she apperared, the pain disappeared, it gave me so much energy. And the Loca video :D Hahaha

Posted Image

05-03-2007 Budapest
09-12-2010 Berlin
05-05-2011 Budapest

#135 joska89

joska89

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,675 posts

• Hungary

• Quote:

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:52 AM

My longer preview, if anyone is interested... :)

I woke up at 3.30am, said good bye and on the bus I met my sister and her boyfriend. We travelled to a city then got on a train and in 3 hours we got to Budapest. I left them at the arena and went to pick up Martijn. I was so nervous because I was afraid that millions (:P ) of people will be at the arena when we get there again. I was so wrong. At 10 am: 2 girls were there, then some Spanish people, at 2 pm: same people.... No one really came until 4-5pm. That was really shocking but it shows that Shakira doesnt have real fans in Hungary (except for the ones on this forum).

Your review very nice! You are so lucky, that hug her!:D For me also, was unforgettable night!:)
Shaki gave very much energy to me, and she was so amazing! :cheer:

Edited by joska89, 19 May 2011 - 03:53 AM.

eqd15h.jpg

"Shakira. Nothing more. A little bit of rock, a little bit of folk, a little reggae and naturally some dance--but as always, and above all, a lot of heart."

My first concert

#136 Carmy

Carmy

It's just no victory march.

• Platinum®
  • 2,791 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

you guys are IN THE TOURBLOGGGGG

31-01-07 Antwerp
17-03-07 Arnhem
01-12-10 Rotterdam
05-12-10 Amneville
11-12-10 Cologne
12-12-10 Antwerp

15-05-11 Monchengladbach
03-06-11 Madrid
11-06-11 Frankfurt
13-06-11 Paris
14-06-11 Paris
27-03-13 Meeting Shakira in Paris at Sephora's!

29-03-14 London, the Voice

#137 Gyula

Gyula

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • 400 posts

• Hungary

• Quote:

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:03 PM

Guys, I am shown many times :) I just can't believe that. And Enikő, the luckiest girl on Earth. It's like an Enikő tour blog :)

Posted Image

05-03-2007 Budapest
09-12-2010 Berlin
05-05-2011 Budapest

#138 joska89

joska89

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,675 posts

• Hungary

• Quote:

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:01 PM

This video very great!:) I am glad that you are on the video Gyula and Viki!:D Was a very wonderful night! :_dance3:

eqd15h.jpg

My first concert

#139 joska89

joska89

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,675 posts

• Hungary

• Quote:

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:29 AM

One year ago, was best day of my life, because my dream come true, that I saw Shaki in live.:daveloveshaki: Was incredible experience and I'm sure, that
never forget those night!:)

Edited by joska89, 05 May 2012 - 05:32 AM.

eqd15h.jpg

My first concert

#140 joska89

joska89

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,675 posts

• Hungary

• Quote:

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

Already was two years ago, the time is flies cause it seems just was yesterday, haha. It was an unforgettable experience! :daveloveshaki:

BJhiRMdCYAAHsMc.jpg

Edited by joska89, 05 May 2013 - 12:43 PM.

eqd15h.jpg

My first concert

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users