June 10, 2011

13 replies to this topic

#1 LaPoeta

LaPoeta

Oldie

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 11,618 posts
  • Quote:
    Hay personas que llegan a nuestra vida y la cambian para siempre.

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:43 AM

Shakira schwingt ihre sexy Hüften nach Graz: Kolumbianerin kommt für ein Konzert
Sie ist das Aushängeschild für das 'See-Rock-Festival'
"Waka Waka" heißt es am 11. Juni am Schwarzelsee

Teilen Teilen mehr zur Story
·Shakira dominiert NRJ-Awards in Cannes
Sie begeisterte mit sexy
Hüftschwung und Hymne

Mit „Waka Waka“ hat sie wohl einen der Ohrwürmer bzw. wenn nicht gar den Ohrwurm des letzten Jahres geschaffen. Shakiras Song zur Fußball-WM in Südafrika ist jetzt noch ein Hit. Nun kommt die Kolumbianerin für ein Konzert nach Österreich.

Am 10. Juni 2011 können alle, die den Song immer noch hören können, „Waka Waka“ live erleben. Das Hüften schwingende Energiebündel wurde laut Ö3 zum Aushängeschild des diesjährigen See-Rock-Festivals am Schwarzlsee in Graz auserkoren. Die fünffache Grammy-Gewinnerin wird also im Sommer ihre bekannten „Hips“ kräftig „shaken“ und das Publikum in Graz zum Schwitzen bringen.

http://www.news.at/a...ianerin-konzert

Posted Image

"No hables en plural."

#2 Jessie

Jessie

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    ''Porque uno y uno no siempre son dos''

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:49 AM

Thanks for posting! But isn't it the 10th of June? The concert in Frankfurt is on the 11th no?

#3 LaPoeta

LaPoeta

Oldie

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 11,618 posts
  • Quote:
    Hay personas que llegan a nuestra vida y la cambian para siempre.

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:19 AM

Thanks for posting! But isn't it the 10th of June? The concert in Frankfurt is on the 11th no?

Yes, of course. Fixed! :)

Posted Image

"No hables en plural."

#4 goingtobegone

goingtobegone

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:46 AM

I might go to this one, but first I want to wait till all the dates are announced ^^

I tried to find something about this festival but I couldn't really find anything..
Was someone able to find something?

#5 fixation

fixation

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

• Germany

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:36 AM

here you can win 2x2 tickets

#6 addy

addy

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

• Slovenia

• Quote:
    "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"

Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

anyone attended this show?

I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I’d invented it, because it is very true.

#7 Truth Or Dare

Truth Or Dare

~ Why Wait ~

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,980 posts

• Germany

• Quote:
    It's truth or dare on the dancefloor

Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:40 PM

^ I think nobody from the forum went there
ixxybl.jpg
Munich, Germany - December 3, 2010 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 
Mannheim, Germany - May 14, 2011 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 

#8 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

^ I think nobody from the forum went there

Seems so, but from the first pics it looks like it had a good audience.
Posted Image
http://kaerntenlaeuf...51819&id=155839

Flying visit

Schon vor ihrem Auftritt gestern Abend am Schwarzlsee brachte Pop-Superstar Shakira die Veranstalter des See Rock Festivals ins Schwitzen: Sie ließ im Hotel Wiesler eine ganze Etage für ihre 60-köpfige Gefolgschaft (inkl. persönlichen Visagisten, Friseuren) anmieten, war aber selbst nie dort. Denn erst um 19.43 Uhr, also 77 Minuten vor Konzert-Beginn (!) setzte sie mit eigens geordertem Privatjet aus Zürich in Graz Thalerhof auf. Und jettet gegen 23.00 Uhr auch schon wieder weg!

Even before her appearance last night on Schwarzlsee brought pop superstar Shakira, the organizers of the See Rock festivals sweat: She had a whole floor of the Hotel Wiesler for her 60-person entourage (including personal make-up artists, hair stylists) to rent, but was never herself there. Because only around 19.43 clock, so 77 minutes before concert starts (!) it was specially ordered by private jet from Zurich to Graz in Thalerhof. And jetting away around 23.00 clock again!

http://society.oe24....lueren/30887013

#9 addy

addy

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

• Slovenia

• Quote:
    "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:10 PM

it was almost sold out.

setlist???

I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I’d invented it, because it is very true.

#10 Elias

Elias

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • 718 posts

• Kazakhstan

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

#11 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • 695 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

it was almost sold out.

setlist???

German text
Spoiler

Sexy Wölfin rockte Graz

Colombian offered a hot show and passionate sounds

Sex, temperament and more sex: Shakira Friday evening at their only concert in Austria to the current tour in Unterpremstätten in Graz a show full of hip swings, offered lascivious belly dances and powerful voice. Highlight was an emotional Latino version of Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters"and an animal "She Wolf", in which the audience howled at the moon.

After opening with "Why Wait" and "Te Dejo Madrid" welcomed the Colombian the thousands of spectators in the Schwarzl recreation center in German: "Good evening, Graz, how are you?" and promised "I'm all yours". Then she offered her first worldwide hit "Whenever, Wherever" in 2001 and in Europe by which they made the breakthrough, and some young women brought from the audience onto the stage. In a kind of Pelvic thrust exchange she brought the fans closer to their famous dance moves, they were forced to stop the sales of beer between the audience long enough to watch the sexy drama on stage.

Flamenco to Metallica

Then it was on to "Inevitable" continue with rock sounds and delicate nuances of the program before the band led into "Nothing Else Matters". Shakira then snuggled with her ​​voice like a cat at the impressive instrumental background of the Metallica classic, the more and more Latino influence on left. To this end, the 34-year-old danced barefoot flamenco, imitating with his fingers the horns of a bull and "fought" with one of her musicians. A young woman in the audience knew to saying only: "I would love it."

As if the audience would not have been hot enough, they then played even on the back lying with her ​​charms - almost on the brink of what could be expected of the youngest in the audience. No less dramatically shaped the Colombian accompanying movements to "La Tortura", "Loca" or "She Wolf"in which she showed by devilish red mist their wild side.

Pregnancy (yet) confirmed

After an hour they took leave of the approximately 15,000 guests on "See Rock Festival". thank Graz Good night. "However, once again shortly afterwards to whirl up the stage: "Hips Do not Lie, " their World Cup summer of 2010, "Waka Waka", and to complete their new song "Rabiosa". Her promise she has kept in any case - it was full and there all for their Austrian fans. As a mystery, however, it retained her accompanying friend, Gerard Pique Barcelona-kicker, and her figure, which should show whether the rumors of a pregnancy is something to it.

http://www.news.at/a...xy-woelfin-graz

No PET UYC G ADLS STV

The pregnancy rumours persist in that article and others

German text
Spoiler

Shakira live and pregnant

Even hotter you go today from 21.30 at the Graz black lake! After eight years of Austro-abstinence Shakira versext finally Austria! And all eyes are focused not only on their hot outfits, but mostly on its belly. The Colombian pop queen is intended to by her boyfriend Kicker Gerard Pique (24) may be pregnant. Shakira still silent and the Barcelona star players, but alone the fact that Shakira banned since last week at her concerts, all the photographers to the mixing desk, speaks volumes.

http://www.oe24.at/m...wanger/30773887

German text
Spoiler

"Crown" - photographer had to delete "Love Photos "
Gerard Piqué took advantage of the Football-free period and has, because obviously head over heels in love, certainly more than just an avid fan.

The footballer, younger to the day exactly ten years stood the 34-year-old at: holding hands, whisper sweet nothings, kissing!

Want photos that had shot the "crown", but did not see published: On site our photographer Christian Jauschowetz had to - threatened by Shakira's security - "delete" button ...

http://www.krone.at/...ck-Story-267440

Seems that as that guy had to delete his pics that they just don't want any candid intimate shots of them together at a concert.

#12 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • 695 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvmuIxOPZU0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EURmOzxwGqg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

If you find a video of Inevitable complete, please post, as Shakira is supposed to have changed the words again.

#13 midan1

midan1

Early Mornin'

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 7,199 posts

• Germany

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:49 AM

German tv says she did not sind antes de la seis and was jsut there 60minutes because she wanted to fly to Pique in frankfurt??

:)
(:
=)
(=
:-)
(-:

#14 tomas

tomas

Shakrates.

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:11 AM

Pique was with her in Austria. I think is was something about wanting to beat a ban on private jets flying at night.Backstage.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users