Aló, aló, ¿Hay alguien ahí?

• Platinum®
  • 2,215 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Fría como una estatua de sal

Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:21 PM

See y'all there :)

Quiero excederme, perseguirte, pretenderte.

Follow me on Instagram @ santiagoalss

#3 SayWhat

SayWhat

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

• United States

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:06 AM

Excited for y'all!

Do you expect to see any changes from the European tour?
You know how she posted that pic of experimenting with makeup, do you think she might experiment more with this leg of the show?

#4 sordomuda

sordomuda

I dream a lot but i'm not a very good sleeper

• Platinum®
  • 2,520 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, bellydancing, travelling

• Poland

• Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream

Posted 02 August 2018 - 12:14 PM

Lmfao i doubt, she never does. What i expect is her to throw out or cut some songs 😂😂😂

http://www.shakira.org.pl

5166efb0-f829-0132-f14d-0ed54733f8f5.gif

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż

#5 nef_marley

nef_marley

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Live and let live.
    #onelove

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:35 PM

Maricela and I are meeting up and were going to go dance and party and probably have a Shakira freak out after the concert so if anyone wants to join, you all more than welcome to! 🤗 Just let us know! :)
I cant believe its actually about to happen!! 😱😭😍

Edited by nef_marley, 02 August 2018 - 02:36 PM.

#6 JMO

JMO

human

• Platinum®
  • 2,591 posts

• United States

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:51 PM

Do yall think shes in Chicago already? Maybe with her family? I wish I was back hom -.- was just there three weeks ago. :/

#7 ShakiChicago

ShakiChicago

Pies Descalzos

• *Gold Member*
  • 971 posts

• United States

Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:32 PM

Do yall think shes in Chicago already? Maybe with her family? I wish I was back hom -.- was just there three weeks ago. :/

@Maricelahhhh said she was going to try to find Shaki in Chicago. Any luck yet???

#8 sordomuda

sordomuda

I dream a lot but i'm not a very good sleeper

• Platinum®
  • 2,520 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, bellydancing, travelling

• Poland

• Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream

Posted 02 August 2018 - 08:17 PM

Shakira is already in Chicago

http://www.shakira.org.pl

5166efb0-f829-0132-f14d-0ed54733f8f5.gif

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż

#9 duquesincorona

duquesincorona

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• United States

Posted 03 August 2018 - 06:55 AM

I'll be there! Section 105 ladies. Not super close, but I'll be just high up enough to have a perfect clear view of everything.

I wish I knew where she was staying! I work in national sales for a hotel company and know where she's at for a couple dates, but sadly she didn't book with my company for Chicago so I have no idea.

#10 Memnto02

Memnto02

Old Skool Member

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:02 AM

I'll be there! Section 105 ladies. Not super close, but I'll be just high up enough to have a perfect clear view of everything.

I wish I knew where she was staying! I work in national sales for a hotel company and know where she's at for a couple dates, but sadly she didn't book with my company for Chicago so I have no idea.

Do you know where she'll be staying in Cali?

#11 duquesincorona

duquesincorona

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• United States

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:04 AM

Do you know where she'll be staying in Cali?

Yeah, the only locations she booked with us are Anaheim and San Diego... slide into my DMs because I'm not trying to get fired :0

#12 ShakiChicago

ShakiChicago

Pies Descalzos

• *Gold Member*
  • 971 posts

• United States

Posted 03 August 2018 - 09:34 AM

I wish I knew where she was staying!

I just messaged you.

#13 TrainLikeAHorse

TrainLikeAHorse

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Ya la música no tiene el mismo efecto que solía tener.

Posted 03 August 2018 - 06:13 PM

Does anyone know what time she comes out on stage? FYI: This is my first post! Ive been reading for years but I need this info now lol

#14 SayWhat

SayWhat

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

• United States

Posted 03 August 2018 - 06:22 PM

Does anyone know what time she comes out on stage? FYI: This is my first post! Ive been reading for years but I need this info now lol

8:30 according to her Twitter

#15 Virgo

Virgo

VIP

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Life, Party, Reading, Movies (foreign especially), tea, Singing, TV, snowboarding

• United States

• Quote:
    Quak Quak Quak

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:21 AM

How was it guys? Was it the same as European leg?
Oiiii today is monday... meh!!!! =3

#16 ShakiChicago

ShakiChicago

Pies Descalzos

• *Gold Member*
  • 971 posts

• United States

Posted 04 August 2018 - 05:27 AM

Guys. . .where to even start? There are no words. It was spectacular!!! Anyone who complains about this show is out of their minds. Shakira rocked, and I mean ROCKED, for 2 hours. The one & only complaint I have is: The United Center crowd 20,000+ was SO into it, literally singing along every verse of every song, that there were a few times it was hard to hear Shakira.

This was my first Shakira concert so Im interested to hear where its ranked by people who went to her other tours. . .but I cant imagine it being far from the top. Every comment I see on Twitter this morning (literally every single one!) says it was over the top. It was absolutely amazing, our girl can put on a SHOW!!!

Edit: It was exactly the same as the shows in Europe

Edited by ShakiChicago, 04 August 2018 - 05:28 AM.

#17 sannnn

sannnn

Fan

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Si es cuestion de confesar siempre supe que es mejor, cuando hay que hablar de dos, empezar por uno mismo...

Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:06 AM

Great!!!
Cant wait to see her in Miami!

#18 ShakiChicago

ShakiChicago

Pies Descalzos

• *Gold Member*
  • 971 posts

• United States

Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:23 PM

Could anyone see what happened during the walk back to the main stage between Tonelades and Hips? She didnt make it back to the stage on time and missed most of the first verse: https://youtu.be/FQCm5H0LW5k

Not my video ^ but from where I was sitting it looked like someone grabbed her and would not let go (around 5:10 in the video?).

The Chicago crowd was absolutely amazing, but I think one person was a big jerk.

Edited by ShakiChicago, 04 August 2018 - 02:25 PM.

#19 nef_marley

nef_marley

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • 565 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Live and let live.
    #onelove

Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:56 PM

Oh my God you guys!!! Neeess to say her concert was just wow!! But guess who I just ran into while walking the streets of Chicago!!?!?!?
MILAN & SASHA!!!!!!! With Tonino and another girl!!! We were walking and they popped out of the car right next to us to go to Whole Foods! I was so star struck that Tonino just told them Mira tu mamá en sus camisas and waved at us and all I could is dile a tu mamá que maravillosa! And they waved and smiled... I cant believe that just happened it was like meeting her! Her kids are so intelligent and charming and t first Tonino was striked that at as soon as they got out of the car 4 Shakira fans wearing her shirt were right there and as much as I wanted to take a picture with them we decided not to bother them but wow was I star strucked... this trip for this concert has blown my mind!!
Also I guess they didnt go with her to Detroit I was amazed as to how freely they were and only two people taking care of them!

Edited by nef_marley, 04 August 2018 - 03:01 PM.

#20 SantiagoShakira

SantiagoShakira

Aló, aló, ¿Hay alguien ahí?

• Platinum®
  • 2,215 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Fría como una estatua de sal

Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:57 PM

I loved it! Had a lot of fun, I hard a hard time believing it was actually her performing for us!

Only complaints regarding the show - wish the band was a bit quieter and her voice a bit louder, as I had trouble hearing her sometimes. Also, some visuals would have been nice during Nada.

Sadly, at least in my section, people were not too excited! Weird to think ShakiChicago felt like everyone was going wild, because it felt like the opposite for me - I found myself getting increasingly annoyed at how many people were sitting down around me and how people would leave to go to the bathroom/get drinks during her slower songs. I was fantasizing about having an experience like Lorelei said she had, in which everyone was losing their minds! Besides that, it was great! I danced my ass off all night!

Quiero excederme, perseguirte, pretenderte.

Follow me on Instagram @ santiagoalss

#21 TrainLikeAHorse

TrainLikeAHorse

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Ya la música no tiene el mismo efecto que solía tener.

Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:21 PM

Yeah, the only locations she booked with us are Anaheim and San Diego... slide into my DMs because I'm not trying to get fired :0

I DMd you!

#22 Buls

Buls

Mr. Bad Guy

• Platinum®
  • 1,264 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Por ti seré gaviota de tu bella mar

Posted 05 August 2018 - 04:49 AM

I loved it! Had a lot of fun, I hard a hard time believing it was actually her performing for us!

Only complaints regarding the show - wish the band was a bit quieter and her voice a bit louder, as I had trouble hearing her sometimes. Also, some visuals would have been nice during Nada.

Sadly, at least in my section, people were not too excited! Weird to think ShakiChicago felt like everyone was going wild, because it felt like the opposite for me - I found myself getting increasingly annoyed at how many people were sitting down around me and how people would leave to go to the bathroom/get drinks during her slower songs. I was fantasizing about having an experience like Lorelei said she had, in which everyone was losing their minds! Besides that, it was great! I danced my ass off all night!

You know, I wonder if it's a US American thing? Because when I went to see Queen + AL in that same arena, I had a decent seat in the first row of section 1 or 2, I can't remember exactly, and even when they played crowd-pleasers like Radio Ga Ga and the like, only a couple of us were standing out and clapping/having fun. It struck me as odd.

Edited by Buls, 05 August 2018 - 04:50 AM.

#23 nef_marley

nef_marley

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • 565 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Live and let live.
    #onelove

Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:03 AM

You know, I wonder if it's a US American thing? Because when I went to see Queen + AL in that same arena, I had a decent seat in the first row of section 1 or 2, I can't remember exactly, and even when they played crowd-pleasers like Radio Ga Ga and the like, only a couple of us were standing out and clapping/having fun. It struck me as odd.

It just might be an USA thing cause Ive gone to a lot of concerts and have gotten into it with people cause they want me to sit and Im like Im at a concert, why would I sit and at the Shakira concert I danced my ass off but there was definitely people around me that werent and kept looking at me weird haha people are crazy cause they just sit and record stuff on their phone! And here I am crying and dancing trying to get a decent picture of Shakira cause we were so close to the stage but I couldnt because I was hypnotised by her every moves and just how graceful she is... Oh Shakira made me fall in love with her even more!

#24 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

S H A K i R A

• 2,777 posts
  • Interests:traveling around the world.

• United States

• Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

"Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

"Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥

Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:57 AM

I just got home from my trip! It was a great first show of the US leg. Full of energy in my spot but mainly because I was right next to Milan, Sasha, the nannies and tonino. So it was pretty busy in my area. She has the same set list, though I think the C stage is further back than in Europe shows. So it takes her long to get through the crowd. I think because of the seats they had no choice but to put the c stage all the way in the back of the floor. Its also smaller than the Europe one I believe? But yes she took a long time to get through the crowd, there was one fan that wouldnt let her go it was kinda scary tbh.

33papgk.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

El Dorado Tour: Amsterdam, NL (June 9th, 2018) <3 

El Dorado Tour: Paris, FR (June 13th, 2018) <3

El Dorado Tour: Paris, FR (June 14th, 2018) <3 

El Dorado Tour: Chicago, IL (Aug 3rd, 2018) <3

El Dorado Tour: Orlando, FL (Aug 14th, 2018) <3

El Dorado Tour: Sunrise, FL (Aug 15th, 2018) <3 

El Dorado Tour: Miami, FL (Aug 17th, 2018) <3 

El Dorado Tour: Miami, FL (Aug 18th, 2018) <3 

El Dorado Tour: Phoenix, AZ (Aug 26th, 2018) <3

El Dorado Tour: Los Angeles, CA (Aug 28th, 2018) <3 

El Dorado Tour: Las Vegas, NV (Sept 1st, 2018) <3

El Dorado Tour: Los Angeles, CA (Sept 3rd, 2018) <3 

El Dorado Tour: San Jose, CA (Sept 6th, 2018) <3 

El Dorado Tour Rakuten Event: San Francisco, CA (Sept 7th, 2018) <3 

El Dorado Tour: Punta Cana, DR (Oct 18th, 2018) <3 

#25 makarit

makarit

Kiss Me I'm God!

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

• Philippines

Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:48 PM

Oh my God you guys!!! Neeess to say her concert was just wow!! But guess who I just ran into while walking the streets of Chicago!!?!?!?
MILAN & SASHA!!!!!!! With Tonino and another girl!!! We were walking and they popped out of the car right next to us to go to Whole Foods! I was so star struck that Tonino just told them Mira tu mamá en sus camisas and waved at us and all I could is dile a tu mamá que maravillosa! And they waved and smiled... I cant believe that just happened it was like meeting her! Her kids are so intelligent and charming and t first Tonino was striked that at as soon as they got out of the car 4 Shakira fans wearing her shirt were right there and as much as I wanted to take a picture with them we decided not to bother them but wow was I star strucked... this trip for this concert has blown my mind!!
Also I guess they didnt go with her to Detroit I was amazed as to how freely they were and only two people taking care of them!

wow! That was amazing! I was almostbgetting teary eyed reading your post. Hahaha. That was fantastic indeed. What a coincidence for you and for them. Haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users