51 replies to this topic

#1 Ellie

Ellie

• Silver Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

• United States

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:01 PM

So, I'm starting this topic, because apparently Shakira wants feedback on her tour and suggestions for her new album. Which is awesome! because I have many things to say.
Btw, I'm going to direct this message at Shakira, because hopefully she might read it:

Ok, so the tour:

Well, I guess I'll start out by saying that although I've been a huge fan of yours since I was approximately 11 (so 10 years ago), I'd never actually been to one of your concerts before Sale el Sol. In fact, I'd never been to a concert before ever(well, nothing fancy). So, I was studying abroad in Costa Rica while you were touring in the US (Side note: you inspired me to learn Spanish when I was 11. Now I'm studying it in college and I'm pretty much fluent :) So, thanks for that!) Anyway, after I left Costa Rica I was missing it a lot, and it occurred to me that that and the fact that it was my 21st birthday might be excuses to fly back to Costa Rica with my best friend in the middle of the semester to see you in concert. So, the fact that it was my first concert ever along with the irresponsible adventure aspect may be biases that factored into me thinking it was absolutely awesome in pretty much every way. But yeah, I thought it was amazing. Actually, that's saying a lot, because I got food poisoning in line and spent the entire concert vomiting everywhere. Haha.

But anyway, the things I liked:

I loved that you sang "la despedida," because that's ...maybe the prettiest song I've ever heard. And probably my favorite song by you.
I also just loved the whole folksy segment in general - with la despedida, gitana, and nothing else matters. And the flamenco! Also, the belly dancing in Ojos Asi was amazing. I like it when you put your own twist on things, but I also really liked the authenticity of the belly dancing there. I
felt like, in general, you kept the whole show really classy and didn't go for any cheap moves. Obviously dancing sexy is something you're awesome at, but I think you're at your best when you're either A) doing something very interesting b/c it's an authentic form of traditional dance from some exotic part of the world or B ) doing something weird or creative with your dance moves (as in, maybe going for sexy but not the obvious sexy).
The interactive part, where you brought people up on stage to dance, was really cool. I was very jealous.
I also like the outfits - especially the "She wolf" pants with the tail. I thought that was funny.
And I also liked the Waka Waka, and how you introduced that song with African kids saying what they wanted to be when they grew up.

Ok, so the music:

I have more to say about this topic.

First of all, I just want to say that I've never been disappointed with any of your albums. In my opinion, they've all been consistently really good. I also love that they're each so unique, but there's some kind of common current that runs through each of them, that makes them all seem like Shakira albums, regardless of how different they are. I love that you're always trying new things but never completely diverge from some essential part of your music. Sale el Sol is the obvious example of that – how you tied together everything you'd done in the past but also added something new (merengue). Lots of your fans didn't like She Wolf, because it seemed too commercial, but even that had some essential Shakira stamps – like mixing sounds from the music of different cultures. Personally, I really like She Wolf for what it is (a fun dance-pop album), but I did think it was super commercial and didn't have much depth to it, and I'm glad Sale el Sol came after it.

Anyway, so that's how I feel about your music in general, but here are some ideas for the new album:

I absolutely love Ojos Asi, and I think you should do something like that again. Do you ever listen to Spanish music (as in, from Spain)? A lot of it is heavily influenced by Arabian-style music, which I'm sure you know. But you should check out the artists Bebe and Chambao, if you don't already know of them. Good songs by Bebe: Siempre me quedara, como los olivos, no mas llora, me fui, la bicha (there are a lot more than that, but those are my favorites). I think it would be so awesome if you collaborated with her on a song. Good songs by Chambao: comeme, dejame vivir, te la creio tu, pokito a poko. She's very similar to Bebe but I think her music is slightly more Arabian-flavored. It would also be really awesome if you collaborated with Manu Chao. Good songs by him: el desaparecido, el clandestino, bongo bong, rainin in paradize.

I'm running out of steam, so I'm just going to list some other things I like that are either new or that you've done before but could do more of or could do in different ways:

- reggeton

- folk music like "la despedida" and "hay amores"

- rock music like on laundry service. Pretty much any rock music that comes out of the UK is awesome, and could be inspiration, as I'm sure you know.

- I'm obsessed with this song right now: "Vanity Kills," by codeine velvet club. Also "Reste avec moi," by the same band. It's a fun style that I don't think you've done.

Anyway,

¡Sigue sorprendiéndonos con música nueva y diferente! Estoy emocionada por el próximo álbum.

<3

Ellie

Edited by Ellie, 17 October 2011 - 10:10 PM.

#2 Carmy

Carmy

It's just no victory march.

• Platinum®
  • 2,791 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:21 AM

Dear Ellie.

Thanks alot for your compliments, i'll try to do something with your feedback.

Kisses, Shak. :shewolfpaw:

31-01-07 Antwerp
17-03-07 Arnhem
01-12-10 Rotterdam
05-12-10 Amneville
11-12-10 Cologne
12-12-10 Antwerp

15-05-11 Monchengladbach
03-06-11 Madrid
11-06-11 Frankfurt
13-06-11 Paris
14-06-11 Paris
27-03-13 Meeting Shakira in Paris at Sephora's!

29-03-14 London, the Voice

#3 SantiagoShakira

SantiagoShakira

Aló, aló, ¿Hay alguien ahí?

• Platinum®
  • 2,203 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Fría como una estatua de sal

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:06 AM

Nice review, and I didn't know she had a tail on the She Wolf performances :o

But yes, I agree with you, she should do some more folk music a la Despedida

Also, im sorry to say, but Shakira's never gonna see this, but I liked what you said in general

Quiero excederme, perseguirte, pretenderte.

Follow me on Instagram @ santiagoalss

#4 Ellie

Ellie

• Silver Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

• United States

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:16 AM

Yeah, I thought it might be unlikely, but I'd give it a try. Apparently she wants to visit this site to see our comments on her tour, so I figured now would be my chance. Also, who's Carmy from the Netherlands?

#5 joska89

joska89

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,675 posts
  • Interests:Shakira and Akosh

• Hungary

• Quote:
    "Y un día después de la tormenta
    Cuando menos piensas sale el sol
    De tanto sumar pierdes la cuenta
    Porque uno y uno no siempre son dos
    Cuando menos piensas sale el sol"

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:22 AM

So now I don't understand, Shaki will be really visit the forum or not.

eqd15h.jpg

Shakira about her new album

"Shakira. Nothing more. A little bit of rock, a little bit of folk, a little reggae and naturally some dance--but as always, and above all, a lot of heart."

I love you so much Shaki! :skyking2:

My first concert
The Sun Comes Out World Tour - Budapest (2011. 05. 05.)

#6 Carmy

Carmy

• Platinum®
  • 2,791 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:31 AM

She wont :)

She's passed that fase i guess.

31-01-07 Antwerp
17-03-07 Arnhem
01-12-10 Rotterdam
05-12-10 Amneville
11-12-10 Cologne
12-12-10 Antwerp

15-05-11 Monchengladbach
03-06-11 Madrid
11-06-11 Frankfurt
13-06-11 Paris
14-06-11 Paris

#7 Ellie

Ellie

• Silver Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

• United States

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:40 AM

According to this: http://www.shakirame...ews/detail/1038 , which was posted yesterday, she will be....right? How do you know she changed her mind?

#8 Carmy

Carmy

• Platinum®
  • 2,791 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

Hahahah lollol..

Dont believe too much from whats on the mainpage. ;)

31-01-07 Antwerp
17-03-07 Arnhem
01-12-10 Rotterdam
05-12-10 Amneville
11-12-10 Cologne
12-12-10 Antwerp

15-05-11 Monchengladbach
03-06-11 Madrid
11-06-11 Frankfurt
13-06-11 Paris
14-06-11 Paris

#9 Ellie

Ellie

• Silver Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

• United States

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:54 AM

Urghh why you being so vague? lol. What other secret sources are telling you this isnt true?

It doesnt seem incredible to me that she might actually want to do that, which is why I believed it.

#10 Carmy

Carmy

• Platinum®
  • 2,791 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:07 AM

Im not vague. Just don't believe it.

She's passed that fase, being famous for SO long, and we all know shakira doesnt care that much anymore about our opinions as she used to.

31-01-07 Antwerp
17-03-07 Arnhem
01-12-10 Rotterdam
05-12-10 Amneville
11-12-10 Cologne
12-12-10 Antwerp

15-05-11 Monchengladbach
03-06-11 Madrid
11-06-11 Frankfurt
13-06-11 Paris
14-06-11 Paris

#11 CTZ

CTZ

I'm all id.

• 12,093 posts
  • Interests:Music, art, comics, movies, history...

• United States

• Quote:
    "In the name of the moon, I will punish you."

"I have no idea of where I want to go musically, but I'm fine that way. I don't need to remain faithful to any concept, you know."

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:00 PM

if she did, heaven forbid she came to this site were half the fans talk non stop shit about her.

anyway, ellie, carmy isnt wrong, "shaki"(or more likely her people) says a lot of things that never happen, and usually if it does its not her but someone from her team,

The Empire of the Thieving Rabid Sun Wolves Whose Hips Don't Dare to Lie 

#12 ecualombian23

ecualombian23

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Dance, Poetry, Animals, Marine Aquariums, Exercise

• United States

• Quote:
    Despues de la tormenta, Sale El Sol

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:27 PM

I disagree, she has and still does care about our opinions. There is a difference between caring about someone's opinion and acting upon it. Throughout the world, many people have different opinions on religion. And just because you don't act on another's opinion on religion, does not mean you don't respect it or care about it.

Anyway, here are some of my reviews and/or suggestions for Shaki if she sees it:

The Sun Comes Out Tour:

The Positives:
  • The tour was not over produced nor under produced. It was perfectly inbetween. You had a certain sincerity and authenticity to it while still putting on an amazing show.
  • I liked the different personas presented on stage. There was the rock side, the pop side, and the cultural side.
  • The new and improved performances of She Wolf (the intro and change in the instrumental), Gypsy (the acoustic version and dance intro and harmonica intro), Why Wait (the fan dance), Ojos Asi (the extended dance break and slight change to the instrumentals), and Whenever Wherever (the rock version and fan interaction).
  • The overall fan interaction throughout the concert (Whenever Wherever, Waka Waka, etc.)
  • The charisma The Shakira Team brings on stage is amazing and the fans and audience felt it. Your dancers and your band members had great interaction with us.

The Areas Of Improvements:
  • Costumes - While I enjoyed some of the costumes (such as the Golden top and silver top with the tight black pants, the pink and blue dresses, the Gypsy skirt, and the Ojos Asi skirt) other costumes seemed as if they lacked something. Such as the bra used for Ojos, Hips Don't Lie, and Waka Waka. And along with the skirt used in Waka Waka the two made a colorless outfit.
  • Setlist - After 20 years in music, you have a lot of songs to choose from. This tour contained about 40% of Oral Fixation Tour's setlist. And although most of those are hits or fan favorites (Ojos Asi, Whenever Wherever, Inevitable, etc.) the performance of these songs become a bit repetitive. And perhaps the song itself is not the problem, but the routine. For instance, a new change to the choreography to Ciega Sorrdomuda or an acoustic version of Si Te Vas would make these songs a bit more interesting to see. I also would have preferred a bit more songs from your two most recent albums (She Wolf and Sale El Sol). The performances of songs that aren't singles and had never been performed before (Devocion, Mon Amour, Good Stuff, Lo Que Mas).
The Next CD
  • Each one of your albums has a signature "Shakira" feel to it. Whether it be your lyrics or the music that brings this, you never fail.
  • Two great albums in your past are Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 and Sale El Sol. What these two albums have in common is the diversity each of them brings. In Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 you brought us rock songs, ballads, and even an electro-sounding song. With Sale El Sol we got your latino side, ballads, rock, and even some electronic feel found here and there. So whenever I put on one of these CDs, I don't get bored or tired of them because each song differs from the next. One minute I'll be listening to a ballad and the next I am dancing along to merengue. Perhaps with this album you can once again experiment with cultural sounds (Arabic, African, Latino) but somehow have them work and coexist with rock and electronic sounds. We are also in need of a memorable English ballad. But whatever the outcome is, maintain the originality and emotion you have had throughout all these years when making your music!

#13 disneyreporter

disneyreporter

Objection

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,352 posts
  • Interests:Disney and Shakira

• United States

• Quote:
    "We can be the architects of change." -- Shakira at the CGI event

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:41 PM

I disagree, she has and still does care about our opinions. There is a difference between caring about someone's opinion and acting upon it. Throughout the world, many people have different opinions on religion. And just because you don't act on another's opinion on religion, does not mean you don't respect it or care about it.

Anyway, here are some of my reviews and/or suggestions for Shaki if she sees it:

The Sun Comes Out Tour:

The Positives:

• The tour was not over produced nor under produced. It was perfectly inbetween. You had a certain sincerity and authenticity to it while still putting on an amazing show.
  • I liked the different personas presented on stage. There was the rock side, the pop side, and the cultural side.
  • The new and improved performances of She Wolf (the intro and change in the instrumental), Gypsy (the acoustic version and dance intro and harmonica intro), Why Wait (the fan dance), Ojos Asi (the extended dance break and slight change to the instrumentals), and Whenever Wherever (the rock version and fan interaction).
  • The overall fan interaction throughout the concert (Whenever Wherever, Waka Waka, etc.)
  • The charisma The Shakira Team brings on stage is amazing and the fans and audience felt it. Your dancers and your band members had great interaction with us.

• Costumes - While I enjoyed some of the costumes (such as the Golden top and silver top with the tight black pants, the pink and blue dresses, the Gypsy skirt, and the Ojos Asi skirt) other costumes seemed as if they lacked something. Such as the bra used for Ojos, Hips Don't Lie, and Waka Waka. And along with the skirt used in Waka Waka the two made a colorless outfit.
  • Setlist - After 20 years in music, you have a lot of songs to choose from. This tour contained about 40% of Oral Fixation Tour's setlist. And although most of those are hits or fan favorites (Ojos Asi, Whenever Wherever, Inevitable, etc.) the performance of these songs become a bit repetitive. And perhaps the song itself is not the problem, but the routine. For instance, a new change to the choreography to Ciega Sorrdomuda or an acoustic version of Si Te Vas would make these songs a bit more interesting to see. I also would have preferred a bit more songs from your two most recent albums (She Wolf and Sale El Sol). The performances of songs that aren't singles and had never been performed before (Devocion, Mon Amour, Good Stuff, Lo Que Mas).
The Next CD
  • Each one of your albums has a signature "Shakira" feel to it. Whether it be your lyrics or the music that brings this, you never fail.
  • Two great albums in your past are Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 and Sale El Sol. What these two albums have in common is the diversity each of them brings. In Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 you brought us rock songs, ballads, and even an electro-sounding song. With Sale El Sol we got your latino side, ballads, rock, and even some electronic feel found here and there. So whenever I put on one of these CDs, I don't get bored or tired of them because each song differs from the next. One minute I'll be listening to a ballad and the next I am dancing along to merengue. Perhaps with this album you can once again experiment with cultural sounds (Arabic, African, Latino) but somehow have them work and coexist with rock and electronic sounds. We are also in need of a memorable English ballad. But whatever the outcome is, maintain the originality and emotion you have had throughout all these years when making your music!

I whole-heartedly agree with everything you suggested, Bairon! I'm sure Shaki will appreciate the great suggestions! :)

Shakiramedia Awards 2010
-Strangest Screenname (Third Time!)

Shakiramedia Awards 2008
-Most Boring Member (Again)
-Strangest Screenname (Again)
-Most Underrated

Shakiramedia Awards 2007
-Most Boring Member
-Strangest Screenname

#14 Ellie

Ellie

• Silver Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

• United States

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:19 PM

ecualombian23 -

yeah, I also agree with absolutely everything you said. Though I would like to see the album less heavy on the electronic sounds.

and catzi - you're probably right. but i thought, why not? im definitely not counting on her reading my comments, but there's still the possibility. and do people really talk shit about her on here? why would you bother making an account on her fansite just to talk trash about her? i almost didnt bother making this account, and i love her. hm. some people are weird.

#15 Suvad

Suvad

Enter ye therein in peace and serenity.

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,693 posts

• Saudi Arabia

• Quote:
    “When it comes to men it's known that I end up choosing wrong.”
    - Shakira

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:45 PM

I agree with almost everything listed here and it is so well-written that I won't bother writing a new post but instead I will comment and add to some of the points:

The Sun Comes Out Tour:

The Positives:

I believe some of the changes made to Ojos Asi and Whenever Wherever weren't that necessary or at least were not in the right direction. Ojos Asi's extended dance break, for example, did not fit the general theme/tune of the song and took away some of Ojos Asi's authentic Near Eastern charm, as a result, the song felt a bit disconnected, scattered. My heart also bleeds for the dropped second verse. As for Whenever Wherever, I have to admit to enjoying the new version a lot but I think it was too early to rearrange the song so drastically when other older hits (e.g., Ciega Sordomuda, Si Te Vas, etc.) have not been touched.

The Next CD
  • Two great albums in your past are Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 and Sale El Sol. What these two albums have in common is the diversity each of them brings. In Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 you brought us rock songs, ballads, and even an electro-sounding song. With Sale El Sol we got your latino side, ballads, rock, and even some electronic feel found here and there. So whenever I put on one of these CDs, I don't get bored or tired of them because each song differs from the next. One minute I'll be listening to a ballad and the next I am dancing along to merengue. Perhaps with this album you can once again experiment with cultural sounds (Arabic, African, Latino) but somehow have them work and coexist with rock and electronic sounds. We are also in need of a memorable English ballad. But whatever the outcome is, maintain the originality and emotion you have had throughout all these years when making your music! - Agreed. Few albums in your repertoire have had a unified theme/genre. Although I agree with a lot of the points mentioned above I think maintaining a unified theme for your next album will give it an identity, and solidify its status among the fans, and in our hearts. I certainly wouldn't mind some diversity but I prefer the diversity to be constricted in no more than two or three songs of the album, a la She Wolf, which although had a rock song and a ballad maintained a clear genre. The first version of Oral Fixation Vol. 2 is another good example of that.

Edited by Milouche, 18 October 2011 - 02:46 PM.

04444.jpg

#16 Jasmine

Jasmine

Handcuffed Lightening, Threw Thunder in Jail

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,884 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:49 PM

I never saw the show myself live only on videos. It seems to me like the setlist needs updated and that the show kind of lacked theme (as opposed to TOTM for example). HOWEVER, I have to say that it's really cool that so many days this year I log onto Facebook or Shakiramedia and see so many of the members here dance with Shakira on stage. That was an amazing thing! I think it was underappreciated - the fact that so many members here got to do it means it really was just for the fan (diehard fans like you lot haha). Also Shakira's brother and bandmates meeting with the fans - a lot of people got closer to Shakira than they'd ever hoped for in the past. I think to drive that point home though, we need updates about music and singles throughout the era.

Edited by Jasmine, 18 October 2011 - 02:49 PM.

There are so many stars in the sky tonight
Which one will I take in my hand?

There are so many ways I can live my life
Which one will I make part of my plan?

#17 SantiagoShakira

SantiagoShakira

• Platinum®
  • 2,203 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:26 PM

if she did, heaven forbid she came to this site were half the fans talk non stop shit about her.

anyway, ellie, carmy isnt wrong, "shaki"(or more likely her people) says a lot of things that never happen, and usually if it does its not her but someone from her team,

I can just imagine her reading the Rock In Rio thread

#18 Rogue

Rogue

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,505 posts
  • Quote:
    and I don't always smell like strawberries and cream

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:19 PM

Shakira go indie!!!

There :)
Don't you go around with anyone that makes you feel ashamed

#19 Suvad

Suvad

Enter ye therein in peace and serenity.

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,693 posts

• Saudi Arabia

• Quote:
    “When it comes to men it's known that I end up choosing wrong.”
    - Shakira

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:22 PM

Posted Image
04444.jpg

#20 CTZ

CTZ

I'm all id.

• 12,093 posts
  • Interests:Music, art, comics, movies, history...

• United States

• Quote:
    "In the name of the moon, I will punish you."

"I have no idea of where I want to go musically, but I'm fine that way. I don't need to remain faithful to any concept, you know."

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:58 PM

Shakira go indie!!!

There :)

good call.

speaking of shak saying things that never happen, wtf ever happened to her doing comentary on one of her music videos? remember we all voted and sl1 kept voting for one of them? wtf?

The Empire of the Thieving Rabid Sun Wolves Whose Hips Don't Dare to Lie 

#21 SantiagoShakira

SantiagoShakira

• Platinum®
  • 2,203 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:52 PM

Yeah I remembered that a while ago. Shakira likes to just pretend things never happened and move on and hope that people forget about it lol

#22 Wolfy

Wolfy

Watch Out For The She Wolf In The Closet!

• Admin
  • 5,847 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "If it doesn't matter in five years, then it doesn't matter" ~ Cher, 2008

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:19 AM

Same here, hopefully she doesn't read that or search the entire forum :emijomo89:

Challenge Me On Songpop: ballboxworker

#23 Wolfy

Wolfy

Watch Out For The She Wolf In The Closet!

• Admin
  • 5,847 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "If it doesn't matter in five years, then it doesn't matter" ~ Cher, 2008

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:24 AM

Im not vague. Just don't believe it.

I'm pretty sure she will.

Challenge Me On Songpop: ballboxworker

#24 Vuelve88

Vuelve88

Uyyyyyy corn!

• 12,383 posts
  • Interests:I'm currently a Senior at Vanderbilt University, studying Political Science and Communication Studies. I'm hoping to become a lawyer in the future.

• United States

• Quote:
    Though my views may be wrong
    They may even be perverted
    She'll hear me out
    And won't easily be converted
    To my way of thinking
    In fact she'll often disagree
    But at the end of it all
    She will understand me

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:15 AM

Shakira will take your opinions into consideration in the same way that she did when she had polls added to her website asking what fans would like to be the next single.

Posted Image

:(

"Such a sad day in music and entertainment history. And just the other day I was saying how much I wished I was one of her twins."
- disneyreporter

"The only new Dell coming out are in the format of a computer." - JMO

#25 Melt Away

Melt Away

Objection

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,118 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:12 AM

Are you serious some people? I actually WANT her to read th erock in rio thread so she knows everything she's doing wrong.

SHAKIRA IF YOU READ THIS:

I LOVE YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, BUT JUST TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION
1. Please be more creative with your setlist. Some of your fans are sick fo hearing the same old songs. Even though it's called the "Sale El Sol" tour there was only 2 regularly sang songs (not to mention RABIOSA a single wasn't performed). Songs like Devocion, Tu Boca, Mariposas, Mon Amour, Men In This TOwn, Good Stuff SHOULD HAVE been sung.
2. Note that you should hear your fans out more. We had no contact with you this era and that was disappointing.
3. Please stop singing Te Dejo Madrid and Si Te Vas. They're some of your most oversung songs in history. I don't understand why out of your OLD repertoire, you never sing Sombra De Ti, Octavo Dia, Objection, Que Me Quedes Tu, Donde Estan Los Ladrones - there are SO many other songs you could be singing.

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU

Posted Image

THE UNFORTUNATE HAIRCUT+TRAGIC LOSS OF MAKEUP

TAKE A MOMENT AND DROP BY AND VOTE IN THESE THREADS. Takes literally 30 seconds for each one!!
Vote for your favorite ballads here!
Vote for your favorite looks here!
Vote for your favorite tour performances here!

#26 Melt Away

Melt Away

Objection

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,118 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:17 AM

FInally Shakira if you do read this:

I Don't understand why you have neglected Australia all these years.

Posted Image

THE UNFORTUNATE HAIRCUT+TRAGIC LOSS OF MAKEUP

TAKE A MOMENT AND DROP BY AND VOTE IN THESE THREADS. Takes literally 30 seconds for each one!!
Vote for your favorite ballads here!
Vote for your favorite looks here!
Vote for your favorite tour performances here!

#27 Ojos Asi

Ojos Asi

Pies Descalzos

• *Gold Member*
  • 958 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:13 AM

Yeah, I wonder that about Austraila, its one of the places I would love to visit! :D

I wonder what the next CD is gonna be called, and the front cover?...:shakifanatica54:

Posted Image

#28 Carmy

Carmy

• Platinum®
  • 2,791 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:52 AM

Well, is someone can tell me she REALLY is gonna read some of the things we are posting here, why not make a top 5 or 10 things you REALLY want shakira to know, about how we feel about her, and what do we 'dislike' about her, and stuff, and make it a sticky thread so she's gonna read that for sure, and she doesn't have to search for the entire forum to find hints and clue's ?

If true..

31-01-07 Antwerp
17-03-07 Arnhem
01-12-10 Rotterdam
05-12-10 Amneville
11-12-10 Cologne
12-12-10 Antwerp

15-05-11 Monchengladbach
03-06-11 Madrid
11-06-11 Frankfurt
13-06-11 Paris
14-06-11 Paris

#29 SHAKILICIOUS

SHAKILICIOUS

Barefoot Diamond

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,306 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    We come alone and alone we die.
    -Marina Lambrini Diamandis

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:22 AM

SHE WON'T BE READING ANY OF IT BUT...just in case the sun grows horns or sth....

SHAK IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU CARE TO READ THE THREAD...

THANKS FOR COMING TO MY COUNTRY FOR VACATION (-->MYKONOS ISLAND) AND NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO TRY AND ORGANISE A SHOW IN ATHENS..
THANKS FOR IGNORING A COUNTRY WHERE YOUR SONGS AND ALBUMS HAVE BEEN COUNTLESS WEEKS ON FIRST CHART PLACES
AND THANKS FOR CHOOSING TO GO INSTEAD FOR 579 SHOWS IN GERMANY, 37298 SHOWS IN FRANCE AND 1O29818291 SHOWS IN SPAIN, AND ALSO TO COUNTRIES WITH 1.000 PEOPLE ATTENDING YOUR SHOWS WHILE YOU COULD HAVE EASILY 40,000 ATTENDANTS IN GREECE.
THE REST OF MY "THANKING" ABOUT YOUR MUSIC AND YOUR PERSONALITY YOU'VE ALREADY READ IT (I HOPE) IN MY LETTER WHICH YOU GOT IN MYKONOS. YAP I WAS THERE WITH THE REST OF THE GUYS FOR 7H OUTSIDE YOUR HOTEL...
THANKS THANKS THANKS....

#30 Carmy

Carmy

• Platinum®
  • 2,791 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:25 AM

I really really feel sorry for you bro..

31-01-07 Antwerp
17-03-07 Arnhem
01-12-10 Rotterdam
05-12-10 Amneville
11-12-10 Cologne
12-12-10 Antwerp

15-05-11 Monchengladbach
03-06-11 Madrid
11-06-11 Frankfurt
13-06-11 Paris
14-06-11 Paris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users