27 replies to this topic

#1 Jairo

Jairo

• 16,682 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    Who are we? What we run? THE WORLD!

Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:20 AM

El Dorado World Tour is coming to Luxembourg!

Who's going?

Twitter @JairoSoto
Instagram: jairosoto

"Antes de las Seis" es agarrar un momento, una emoción intensa y hacer de eso un cuadro. Son momentos que vienen y van. Muchas veces inspirado en mi experiencia otras veces es poniéndome en la piel de alguien que está cerca mío."
Shakira

#2 sordomuda

sordomuda

I dream a lot but i'm not a very good sleeper

• Platinum®
  • 2,501 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, bellydancing, travelling

• Poland

• Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:58 AM

There will be about 6 thousands people in the venue, its very small. I also Heard rumours there wont be any catwalk. We will see, unfortunately i wont be there. It will be an intimate show though 😍

http://www.shakira.org.pl

5166efb0-f829-0132-f14d-0ed54733f8f5.gif

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż

#3 Jairo

Jairo

• 16,682 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    Who are we? What we run? THE WORLD!

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:54 PM

There will be about 6 thousands people in the venue, its very small. I also Heard rumours there wont be any catwalk. We will see, unfortunately i wont be there. It will be an intimate show though

DgFDreLXcAEszYQ.jpg

wow that was a small venue lol

Twitter @JairoSoto
Instagram: jairosoto

"Antes de las Seis" es agarrar un momento, una emoción intensa y hacer de eso un cuadro. Son momentos que vienen y van. Muchas veces inspirado en mi experiencia otras veces es poniéndome en la piel de alguien que está cerca mío."
Shakira

#4 sordomuda

sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,501 posts

• Poland

• Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:15 PM

With only standing tickets, there were no seats lol xD

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż

#5 JMO

JMO

human

• Platinum®
  • 2,578 posts

• United States

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:10 PM

Lmaoooo. What kind of mess is this. I cannot lmaoooo.

How does this seem profitable? Transport all your tour equipment and personnel to make like nineteen dollars lol. I am sure this country has larger venues and Im sure shakira could ya least fill a venue twice the size of this.

#mess

#6 DL1

DL1

Kiss Me I'm God!

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

• France

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:36 PM

That's actually one of the main venues of the country (not the biggest though, I think). Lenny Kravitz, who's done the same arena in Paris as Shakira the day after her, will also be performing there, as well as many other main acts! Yes, it is small, but that's understandable since Luxembourg is one of the smallest countries in Europe- not even twice the size of London. However it is ideally located between Belgium, Germany and France, so I guess it makes sense to stop there.

Edited by DL1, 19 June 2018 - 09:37 PM.

#7 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,768 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    "i got my first record deal with Sony music which back then was CBS"

"Shakira has never been much of a lyricist." - Allison Stewart

"The new album is about clubers of our time.It's not about the clubs that exist, but the club that is in me"

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:14 AM

Lmaoooo. What kind of mess is this. I cannot lmaoooo.

How does this seem profitable? Transport all your tour equipment and personnel to make like nineteen dollars lol. I am sure this country has larger venues and Im sure shakira could ya least fill a venue twice the size of this.

#mess

Hardly 19 dollars sis, Luxemburg is the richest EU country and i heard there were 163 EE sold. Obviously the ticket prices were much higher.

2di0ia8.jpg

franzfergidon on Shakira being late for her concert during TSCO Tour: 

It's like HAI GUYZ I NO I KEPT U WAITIN BUT LOOK LOL, HEREZ MAI BOIFREND ISN'T HE SO KYUTE U JEAL? YEA I NO, LEMME SING ALL MAI SONGZ BOUT HIM NAO O N SRRY IF U MISS DA TRAIN HOME, DATZ NOT MY PROB, LOL. 

#8 AnaWhenever

AnaWhenever

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Music, languages, books

• Spain

• Quote:
    I used to read survival guides when my world was full of seven legged cats, but here I am with 8 more lives

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:31 AM

Hardly 19 dollars sis, Luxemburg is the richest EU country and i heard there were 163 EE sold. Obviously the ticket prices were much higher.

163? Oh my God. I hope that number drops to 2 in Spain.

Me voy con mis piernas y mi juventud por ahí aunque te maten los celos!

#9 sordomuda

sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,501 posts

• Poland

• Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:46 AM

Depends which city. Which one are you attending? Coruna and Bilbao are flopping hard so i bet only 10 ee were sold all together 🤣🤣🤣 although ticketmaster claims ee is sold out in whole Spain beside Madrid

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż

#10 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,768 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

"The new album is about clubers of our time.It's not about the clubs that exist, but the club that is in me"

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:49 AM

This show had been sold out since last year though and the spanish EE had been on sale up until recently.

Ticketmaster claims they sold out but the EE sections were shut simultaneously on the same day. Only Madrid has EE now.

2di0ia8.jpg

It's like HAI GUYZ I NO I KEPT U WAITIN BUT LOOK LOL, HEREZ MAI BOIFREND ISN'T HE SO KYUTE U JEAL? YEA I NO, LEMME SING ALL MAI SONGZ BOUT HIM NAO O N SRRY IF U MISS DA TRAIN HOME, DATZ NOT MY PROB, LOL. 

#11 AnaWhenever

AnaWhenever

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,407 posts

• Spain

• Quote:
    I used to read survival guides when my world was full of seven legged cats, but here I am with 8 more lives

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:07 AM

Depends which city. Which one are you attending? Coruna and Bilbao are flopping hard so i bet only 10 ee were sold all together although ticketmaster claims ee is sold out in whole Spain beside Madrid

Bilbao and Madrid, although I have seats in Madrid so I'm not worried about it. 

There is no way in hell EE tickets have been sold out in Spain. With those prices I don't think anyone will buy them, besides a handful of fans. Maybe it is some kind of marketing tactic, who knows.

This show had been sold out since last year though and the spanish EE had been on sale up until recently.

Ticketmaster claims they sold out but the EE sections were shut simultaneously on the same day. Only Madrid has EE now.

It's weird that they would do that, just goes to show that it's probably a tactic and they haven't really been sold out.

#12 sordomuda

sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,501 posts

• Poland

• Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:21 AM

There is no way in hell EE tickets have been sold out in Spain. With those prices I don't think anyone will buy them, besides a handful of fans. Maybe it is some kind of marketing tactic, who knows.

It's weird that they would do that, just goes to show that it's probably a tactic and they haven't really been sold out.

Bilbao and Coruna are flopping so hard you will be first row in Bilbao with no problem at all.

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż

#13 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,768 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:49 AM

I'm fuming cause my friend got one and after that i got nothing but grey map. I emailed them and they went with the sold out excuse but few days before second BCN EE had also been shut and there's no way in HELL the second date sold out early entry while GC is still available. I call BS! Bilbao and Coruna have plenty of regular tickets but no EE. Who are they trying to fool? The prices were outrageous, and even in Amsterdam where 150 EE were sold the section was still available until few days before the show.

2di0ia8.jpg

#14 AnaWhenever

AnaWhenever

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,407 posts

• Spain

• Quote:

Posted 20 June 2018 - 10:11 AM

I'm fuming cause my friend got one and after that i got nothing but grey map. I emailed them and they went with the sold out excuse but few days before second BCN EE had also been shut and there's no way in HELL the second date sold out early entry while GC is still available. I call BS! Bilbao and Coruna have plenty of regular tickets but no EE. Who are they trying to fool? The prices were outrageous, and even in Amsterdam where 150 EE were sold the section was still available until few days before the show.

Keep checking! The same thing happened with general GC in Bilbao. It turned grey and now it is blue again, I don't get what they are doing.

Bilbao and Coruna are flopping so hard you will be first row in Bilbao with no problem at all.

I hope so! I don't know what she was thinking doing Coruña though, she should have added a date in the south (how come she's never come to Seville??)

#15 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,768 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:34 PM

Keep checking! The same thing happened with general GC in Bilbao. It turned grey and now it is blue again, I don't get what they are doing.

They supposedly asked the promoter to add more EE tickets and he said no.

I don't believe them. :P

giphy.gif

2di0ia8.jpg

#16 AnaWhenever

AnaWhenever

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,407 posts

• Spain

• Quote:

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:56 AM

They supposedly asked the promoter to add more EE tickets and he said no.

I don't believe them. :P

giphy.gif

If they were sold out it would say so, just like it says Madrid's VIP part has been sold out. I don't know what happened, but they were most definitely NOT sold out.

#17 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,768 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:14 AM

If they were sold out it would say so, just like it says Madrid's VIP part has been sold out. I don't know what happened, but they were most definitely NOT sold out.

Of course they are not, second BCN EE section was closed last week and the lowest selling date out of the two! It's a joke really, and they try to convince people these sections are sold out when clearly they just pulled them out of sale because of low demand. 

2di0ia8.jpg

#18 diditagain

diditagain

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

• Finland

• Quote:
    Oyendo el sonido de tu respirar...

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:34 AM

Its stupid, because many people would buy their (also ee/vip) tickets at last minute.

xxNE3JZ.png
¿Is it true that you love me?                ~                  I dare you to kiss me...

#19 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,768 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:01 AM

Its stupid, because many people would buy their (also ee/vip) tickets at last minute.

Me

DQpPUyeX4AUiD2Y.jpg

2di0ia8.jpg

#20 sordomuda

sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,501 posts

• Poland

• Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream

Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:10 AM

Me

DQpPUyeX4AUiD2Y.jpg

And me

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż

#21 SantiagoShakira

SantiagoShakira

Aló, aló, ¿Hay alguien ahí?

• Platinum®
  • 2,203 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Fría como una estatua de sal

Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:30 PM

I hope so! I don't know what she was thinking doing Coruña though, she should have added a date in the south (how come she's never come to Seville??)

Right! You'd think she'd love Andalucía given its Arab/Moorish influence, yet she pays it dust.

Quiero excederme, perseguirte, pretenderte.

Follow me on Instagram @ santiagoalss

#22 AnaWhenever

AnaWhenever

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,407 posts

• Spain

• Quote:

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:00 AM

Right! You'd think she'd love Andalucía given its Arab/Moorish influence, yet she pays it dust.

And to think of the OFT, where she visited every corner of Spain (still no Seville, but she did add Granada and Málaga). She was unanimously loved back then.

Edited by AnaWhenever, 23 June 2018 - 12:00 AM.

#23 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,768 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:23 AM

And to think of the OFT, where she visited every corner of Spain (still no Seville, but she did add Granada and Málaga). She was unanimously loved back then.

Well after this mess she'll be doing only Madrid and Barcelona. 

2di0ia8.jpg

#24 SantiagoShakira

SantiagoShakira

• Platinum®
  • 2,203 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:13 AM

:( 
Where in Spain do you live, by the way?

#25 AnaWhenever

AnaWhenever

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,407 posts

• Spain

• Quote:

Posted 24 June 2018 - 02:48 AM

:( 
Where in Spain do you live, by the way?

Segovia! Pretty close to Madrid.

#26 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,768 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:14 AM

Segovia! Pretty close to Madrid.

Segovia looks like a medieval queen <3

2di0ia8.jpg

#27 SantiagoShakira

SantiagoShakira

• Platinum®
  • 2,203 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:23 AM

It is! Gorgeous and quiet.

#28 AnaWhenever

AnaWhenever

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,407 posts

• Spain

• Quote:

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:45 PM

Haha <3 You are always welcome here!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users