• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

• Puerto Rico

• Quote:
    Latiendo Como El Sol
    Mi Corazon No Tiened Edad
    Para Esperarte

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:29 PM

Hi everyone! I've lost all my Shakira related videos I've been saving and gathering for years, I had them in an external 4tb drive and it wont work anymore. I had videos from PD to Shakira. in amazing quality especially the old videos from PD to LS wich are hard to get in good quality, I had videos from PD and LS specially that the quality was better than the youtube official versions, i had them in VOB and avi format and they look more clear and HD than the ones on youtube, can someone help me or point me in the right direction? i really want them so I can do my remix videos with the best quality available. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 RLW

RLW

Panasonic Commercial

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,253 posts
  • Interests:Science and Mathematics

• United States

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:43 PM

Hi everyone! I've lost all my Shakira related videos I've been saving and gathering for years, I had them in an external 4tb drive and it wont work anymore. I had videos from PD to Shakira. in amazing quality especially the old videos from PD to LS wich are hard to get in good quality, I had videos from PD and LS specially that the quality was better than the youtube official versions, i had them in VOB and avi format and they look more clear and HD than the ones on youtube, can someone help me or point me in the right direction? i really want them so I can do my remix videos with the best quality available. Any help would be appreciated.

Are there any hard drive recovery services in Puerto Rico?

#3 RLW

RLW

Panasonic Commercial

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,253 posts
  • Interests:Science and Mathematics

• United States

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:47 PM

The information on your damaged hard drive is still there.

Next time, do like I do, double external backup.

#4 vjstrype

vjstrype

VIP

• Silver Member
  • 281 posts

• Puerto Rico

• Quote:
    Latiendo Como El Sol
    Para Esperarte

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:50 PM

Yes , there are some places here to go and fix it. I took it to 3 places already and they said they cant fix it. One of them told me to bring them another drive to transfer the files and after two days they said they couldnt. i would pay even 300 if they asked me

Edited by vjstrype, 05 July 2017 - 05:51 PM.

#5 vjstrype

vjstrype

VIP

• Silver Member
  • 281 posts

• Puerto Rico

• Quote:
    Latiendo Como El Sol
    Para Esperarte

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:53 PM

I tried check my post above i couldnt quote you lol but yes i tried lots of times my friend

#6 xpr

xpr

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:41 PM

RUtracker has a bunch of her videos.

Send me a PM - if you have any cloud space I could upload you a bunch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users