Photo

El Dorado World Tour 2017/18 (Spoiler Chat)

• Please log in to reply
2626 replies to this topic

#2611 Infinity.

Infinity.

Jade Above

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,987 posts

• Canada

Posted Yesterday, 05:20 PM

Ok if she cancels this tour.... Shakira needs to fire the whole damn management, and start from scratch. 

This is a mess and a... actually this a whole set of messes. Whoever is managing the brand of Shakira is doing a terrible job. Fair enough, I do not know the details and the mess that happens behind the scene, but there's something weird in the way her business is always handled. 

WEBSITE / SOUNDCLOUD / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM

DISCOVER MY FIRST EP, VISIONS00. PM ME FOR A FREE COPY. 

#2612 lookitscarlos

lookitscarlos

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    *for you, I'd move to a communist country*

Posted Yesterday, 05:31 PM

At this point I'm hoping she feels good enough to decide to do LA, then she can hurt her voice again or whatever the next day lol it's time to be selfish about it y'all 🍸💅🤣

#2613 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

S H A K i R A

• 2,713 posts
  • Interests:traveling around the world.

• United States

• Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

"Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

"Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥

Posted Yesterday, 06:04 PM

We probably won't get any news at this time, since her team is on their holiday vacation. 

So there's no one to post on her accounts (or cares to probably).

I expect something the first week of January, for sure. 

rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 

#2614 Mr.Sak

Mr.Sak

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

• Egypt

Posted Yesterday, 11:04 PM

She should retire. Im serious btw. Maybe after 10 years or so she should consider touring again. This tour was supposed to take place in 2012 and she had to postpone it twice. Madonna is about to kick off her tour next year, thats like her third tour in six years. I guess Shakira was not serious enough to make comeback. Im not talking about her El Dorado Tour btw, Im talking in general. All these crazy Shaki loyalists will come after me but I dont give a flying crap about your excuses. I tried contacting Ticketmaster and Live nation urging them to give me a full refund but they are yet to answer. Shakira has fully recovered btw, she doesnt have a Hemorrhage anymore. Her Management team SUCKS.

#2615 Mr.Sak

Mr.Sak

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

• Egypt

Posted Yesterday, 11:11 PM

Sale el Sol Tour was one of her worst tours to date, Should she made a comeback she better step up her game and spend more money on her production. No more generic Shit. God I miss the TOTM glory days, she was a queen back then. She was working that stage like a boss, amazing vocals and unique choreography. That last performance on the Voice was a cry for help.

Edited by Mr.Sak, Yesterday, 11:11 PM.

#2616 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,563 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    "i got my first record deal with Sony music which back then was CBS"

"Shakira has never been much of a lyricist." - Allison Stewart

"The new album is about clubers of our time.It's not about the clubs that exist, but the club that is in me"

Posted Today, 01:54 AM

Sale el Sol Tour was one of her worst tours to date, Should she made a comeback she better step up her game and spend more money on her production. No more generic Shit. God I miss the TOTM glory days, she was a queen back then. She was working that stage like a boss, amazing vocals and unique choreography. That last performance on the Voice was a cry for help.

Watching both DVDs again i'll say OFT has the superior vocals, she was using too much baby voice and growls in TOTM but everything else was spot on. The cobra opening, the outfits, the energy, her effing makeup was slaying. Fave tour to date.

Posted Image

http://loreleitales.wordpress.com/

The dream comes true : Η.Ι.Μ Live in Athens September 15th,2007

The dream goes on :H.I.M Live in Athens August 1st, 2014

franzfergidon on Shakira being late for her concert during TSCO Tour: 

It's like HAI GUYZ I NO I KEPT U WAITIN BUT LOOK LOL, HEREZ MAI BOIFREND ISN'T HE SO KYUTE U JEAL? YEA I NO, LEMME SING ALL MAI SONGZ BOUT HIM NAO O N SRRY IF U MISS DA TRAIN HOME, DATZ NOT MY PROB, LOL. 

#2617 Жaнин

Жaнин

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• Netherlands

Posted Today, 02:21 AM

I actually feel kinda sad that its just not going to happen (soon). Ive been a fan for such a long time and it was going to be my first time to see her perform live. Hopefully she will announce new dates in 2018... better late than never!

Edited by Жaнин, Today, 02:24 AM.

#2618 tomaseba

tomaseba

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

• Chile

Posted Today, 07:13 AM

New Pictures of her 3 days ago in a Mountain in a ski center.

https://twitter.com/...536764028084224

MESS

#2619 Infinity.

Infinity.

Jade Above

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,987 posts

• Canada

Posted Today, 10:03 AM

You know... when having a sick day at work, you are still allowed to live. So yes, I understand your point people that she has been out and active, but she's allowed to live regardless of what's going on with her tour. She shouldn't be told to stay caged at home and make it "believable" that she's on the brink of dying - slightly exaggerated, of course.

Anyways, I really think the issue here is the lack of communication from her team, not her living her life with her family. After all, she was transparent by saying that her priorities had switched and that she cares about her family more than anything else. 

#2620 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

S H A K i R A

• 2,713 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

"Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥

Posted Today, 03:40 PM

You know... when having a sick day at work, you are still allowed to live. So yes, I understand your point people that she has been out and active, but she's allowed to live regardless of what's going on with her tour. She shouldn't be told to stay caged at home and make it "believable" that she's on the brink of dying - slightly exaggerated, of course.

Anyways, I really think the issue here is the lack of communication from her team, not her living her life with her family. After all, she was transparent by saying that her priorities had switched and that she cares about her family more than anything else. 

This. 

This is her team, she gave complete trust in them (that is her only fault) to make sure they communicate properly with us. 

rsz_1memories_3.jpg

Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 

#2621 sonador

sonador

Don't Bother

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,786 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    "... And like everyone else on the internet he's angry and his opinions are meaningless..."
    -Daniel Tosh.

Posted Today, 04:45 PM

That's not how things Actually work in the real world. If you call out sick and then someone sees you hanging out at the mall your employer won't be pleased with you. She has the right to get sick, and she has the right to live her life, but she should also have some consideration for her fans.
Also, if music's not her priority anymore, maybe she shouldn't plan a world tour, cancell (for whatever reason, justified or not) and then keep your fans in the dark.

:whistle: If I mess up everything someday, I won't hide my head in shame....   :whistle:

#2622 tomaseba

tomaseba

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

• Chile

Posted Today, 05:05 PM

Waiting for a statement saying the US leg is postponed because Sasha or she caught a cold 👀

#2623 JMO

JMO

human

• PlatinumŽ
  • 2,487 posts

• United States

Posted Today, 05:06 PM

I'm not worried about a possible situation where we have to get refunds since they cannot keep our money if the tour is indeed canceled.... what I'm annoyed by is the silence about the situation and her posting a damn picture of pique. I am so annoyed by that guy for some reason... he can be as handsome as he is but something completely kills it for me. 

I'll recognize that I'm rather "disconnected" when it comes to intimate relationships, but I honestly think she acts like a pre adolescent girl lol. 

I've been pretty annoyed by this situation starting from the second she posted about the guy (which by the way, he looked ridiculous) So much that I wouldnt mind it being pushed to like the summer or something as my outlook for january is stressing me out (in comes chemistry and genetics) .

LOL, I think its pretty evident that I'm going through it. It must be finals, and December... I hate december. It is too chaotic.

Beyonce better not be prepping a tour because i would be dead. 

#2624 Memnto02

Memnto02

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted Today, 05:07 PM

Haha you guys are funny. You swear you've never taken a mental health day from work to have some fun. I wouldn't doubt it if she met with her team and live Nation and came up with a plan. Time to address the plan has probably not come up because of the holiday season. At this point she's allowed to live her life if she is feeling better.

BTW I genuinely believe she wanted to go on tour. I showed my bf all the videos she released to promo the tour as they were being released and he said it's nearly impossible to fake that much excitement for a tour like this. He's a non-fan and truly got the feeling she wanted this tour to happen. So if someone who isn't a fan got that feeling then I really do think she wanted this to happen and simply had the misfortune of getting her voice injured.

#2625 Infinity.

Infinity.

Jade Above

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,987 posts

• Canada

Posted Today, 05:17 PM

That's not how things Actually work in the real world. If you call out sick and then someone sees you hanging out at the mall your employer won't be pleased with you. She has the right to get sick, and she has the right to live her life, but she should also have some consideration for her fans.
Also, if music's not her priority anymore, maybe she shouldn't plan a world tour, cancell (for whatever reason, justified or not) and then keep your fans in the dark.

I mean the dates in question have been cancelled, and have passed. For all that we know, she's now in mint condition and is expected to perform for the NA dates.

I'm not trying to protect Shakira, heck, I blame her for this whole fiasco. However, let's be realistic. She's human. 

Bottom line is, Shakira is free to go partying if that's what she wants at the end of the day. Doesn't mean I agree with it, or you do, but she's still allowed to do that... She can also say tomorrow "I'm pulling the plug on my career, thank you for joining me" and we don't have a say in it. At the end of the day, she considers her needs first, and I get that.

Now, ShakHQ should at least tweet that they understand how the European fans feel at this moment, and that the new dates will be announced shortly - insert date here -... Minimum!

Edited by Infinity., Today, 05:18 PM.

#2626 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

S H A K i R A

• 2,713 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted Today, 05:34 PM

I'm not worried about a possible situation where we have to get refunds since they cannot keep our money if the tour is indeed canceled.... what I'm annoyed by is the silence about the situation and her posting a damn picture of pique. I am so annoyed by that guy for some reason... he can be as handsome as he is but something completely kills it for me. 

I'll recognize that I'm rather "disconnected" when it comes to intimate relationships, but I honestly think she acts like a pre adolescent girl lol. 

I've been pretty annoyed by this situation starting from the second she posted about the guy (which by the way, he looked ridiculous) So much that I wouldnt mind it being pushed to like the summer or something as my outlook for january is stressing me out (in comes chemistry and genetics) .

LOL, I think its pretty evident that I'm going through it. It must be finals, and December... I hate december. It is too chaotic.

Beyonce better not be prepping a tour because i would be dead. 

I think its safe to say most of us don't really care for Pique.

And she does act childish or "youthful" (I guess is the better term) but I honestly think thats why they work out because she wants to feel that way. 

I never really judged or commented publicly about it, it's not my place to decide who she's with, I've just always wanted her to be happy.

Not entirely sure that he's the reason she's put us at the bottom of her list, but I think her being in love with him/giving her a family has, and hence he just is to blame for that. 

rsz_1memories_3.jpg

#2627 eptesicus

eptesicus

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    It's all yackety yack

Posted Today, 10:55 PM

Yikes, everything about her career since SES has been incredibly depressing and seems to be getting worse. Looks like the postponement/cancellation of the tour has been out of her control to a certain extent but it has been one thing after another. It's not like her music has been quality either. At this point, she should just pull the plug and focus on her family.

Just spreading some Christmas cheer.

Edited by eptesicus, Today, 10:55 PM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

*Gianfranco*