Objection

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,343 posts
  • Interests:Disney and Shakira

• United States

• Quote:
    "We can be the architects of change." -- Shakira at the CGI event

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:25 PM

You don't know what we have planned. We are not working on the site 24/7, we work on it when we have free time. If you think its that fast to make a site, then you should make your own site.

Layouts themselves shouldn't take long at all (I know from experience after six designs for my own website). Even integrating the comment feature itself onto the page isn't the problem. I'm assuming the time consuming part is coming from matching the comment feature with all of the existing forum data, like user accounts? Let me know if you guys ever need any assistance.

Shakiramedia Awards 2010
-Strangest Screenname (Third Time!)

Shakiramedia Awards 2008
-Most Boring Member (Again)
-Strangest Screenname (Again)
-Most Underrated

Shakiramedia Awards 2007
-Most Boring Member
-Strangest Screenname

#32 Gray Fox

Gray Fox

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D.

• 8,839 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Graphic Design, Photography, Illustration, Retouche, Traveling

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Tanta indiferencia me hace mal

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:16 AM

@Wolfy, will this skin be added later on, after finished the comments feature?

Banner.jpg

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D. member

#33 Wolfy

Wolfy

Watch Out For The She Wolf In The Closet!

• Admin
  • 5,845 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "If it doesn't matter in five years, then it doesn't matter" ~ Cher, 2008

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:40 PM

Layouts themselves shouldn't take long at all (I know from experience after six designs for my own website). Even integrating the comment feature itself onto the page isn't the problem. I'm assuming the time consuming part is coming from matching the comment feature with all of the existing forum data, like user accounts? Let me know if you guys ever need any assistance.

Slowly, but surely we update the site. I think where we could use some help is in the timeline. We don't have someone to update that.

Thanks though :P

Challenge Me On Songpop: ballboxworker

#34 Wolfy

Wolfy

Watch Out For The She Wolf In The Closet!

• Admin
  • 5,845 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "If it doesn't matter in five years, then it doesn't matter" ~ Cher, 2008

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:41 PM

@Wolfy, will this skin be added later on, after finished the comments feature?

I already answered that question weeks ago. I said that I like it and people like it, but those are some very pretty S photo-shot pics. When we get back to skins, I'd like to have an S skins thread, then have fans vote on their favorite S skin. The best S skin will be added. If you're skin is that liked, then it will win the poll. Its the best way and most fair way to add the best S skin, since we can't add loads of skins anymore. I said all this already though.

But yes, later on we'll go back to adding skins, including a Loca skin. But, remember, not right now, later on. We'll also be adding pure new skins when we update the forum. Again, later on, not right now. There will be plenty of opportunities for people to submit artwork for the site. Later on though, not right now.

Challenge Me On Songpop: ballboxworker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users