Photo

Shakira - Comme Moi/ What We Said

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your favourite version?

What is your favourite version?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Denran

Denran

Utraviolence

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

• Belgium

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:39 AM

If she wants a good 'urban' collab, let's put her in a studio with The Weeknd or Dev Hynes (Blood Orange). At least, they deliver quality beats.

#32 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,520 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    "i got my first record deal with Sony music which back then was CBS"

"Shakira has never been much of a lyricist." - Allison Stewart

"The new album is about clubers of our time.It's not about the clubs that exist, but the club that is in me"

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:46 AM

If she wants a good 'urban' collab, let's put her in a studio with The Weeknd or Dev Hynes (Blood Orange). At least, they deliver quality beats.

Υes, the Weeknd delivers sexy bops, would love her in a 6 Inch/Acquainted type of song

Posted Image

http://loreleitales.wordpress.com/

The dream comes true : Η.Ι.Μ Live in Athens September 15th,2007

The dream goes on :H.I.M Live in Athens August 1st, 2014

franzfergidon on Shakira being late for her concert during TSCO Tour: 

It's like HAI GUYZ I NO I KEPT U WAITIN BUT LOOK LOL, HEREZ MAI BOIFREND ISN'T HE SO KYUTE U JEAL? YEA I NO, LEMME SING ALL MAI SONGZ BOUT HIM NAO O N SRRY IF U MISS DA TRAIN HOME, DATZ NOT MY PROB, LOL. 

#33 Vuelve88

Vuelve88

Uyyyyyy corn!

• 12,365 posts
  • Interests:I'm currently a Senior at Vanderbilt University, studying Political Science and Communication Studies. I'm hoping to become a lawyer in the future.

• United States

• Quote:
    Though my views may be wrong
    They may even be perverted
    She'll hear me out
    And won't easily be converted
    To my way of thinking
    In fact she'll often disagree
    But at the end of it all
    She will understand me

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:17 PM

I don't understand why she does urban collaborations. I would prefer a pop or rock collaboration.

"Such a sad day in music and entertainment history. And just the other day I was saying how much I wished I was one of her twins."
- disneyreporter

"The only new Dell coming out are in the format of a computer." - JMO

#34 nef_marley

nef_marley

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Live and let live.
    #onelove

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:32 PM

So, as I was saying...

she should really start considering doing collaborations with artists of her caliber!

(And once again, here's to hoping she's going to prove me wrong.)

#35 Buls

Buls

Mr. Bad Guy

• Platinum®
  • 1,219 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Por ti seré gaviota de tu bella mar

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:05 PM

Sonador, let me have some hope please.

#36 Greatness

Greatness

This is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended ...

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,097 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Video Games, Movies, Sports, TV Shows

• United States

• Quote:
    "Right back at ya," cause I'll survive...

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:25 PM

The types of collabs that work are with Wyclef Jean in HDL and Spy and Michael Bose with Si tu No Vuelves or Aljandro Sanz withe La tortura: they really flow well with the song, and with her voice.

That's why Give It Up To Me wasn't as great as it could be - even though I still enjoy it, Lil Wayne and Shakira's voices don't really mesh well together lol

#37 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

S H A K i R A

• 2,677 posts
  • Interests:traveling around the world.

• United States

• Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

"Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

"Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:38 PM

Shakira has such an unique voice, it's rare when there's an artist that works just right with her, and when it does it's pure bliss. 

I always wanted Florence to collab with Shaki, but their voices are too similar and I feel it would be overpowering. 

rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 

#38 lukedio

lukedio

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Making dreams come true!

• United States

• Quote:
    call me the gridyboy!

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:11 AM

I'm personaly excited to hear what this song will sound like, because I'm a huge admire of the French, Beginning with the art renaissance. I see it as how they contributed so many glorrious depictions of humanity in the modern world. France is really the center of fine decadents, & quite a unique magnificent allure.

It's interesting because, traditionally Hip hop music is celebrated as the music of the streets, in African American culture. Narrating the lives of African American men & woman living in America. Now, Rap,& Hop hop music has impacted the intire world, the music has an undeniable influence in today's culture! From White America, & American Pop music, to Latin America, just take Reggeton for example. Even Muslim people now identify with hiphop!
I seriously think it's in Shakira's best interest to integrate\"MIX" urban music, & culture in her own music, for an innovative aproach to create new music in the future! Shakira should really focus on making more "fusion".
So this topic is about this new song collaboration with a French rapper, which came as a bit of a surprise; since she is suppossabley working on new music for her next album, we feel like she should be more exclusive, & also selective with artist she collaborates with, since any music from "Shakira" is highly anticipated, & can effect the general publics opinion on her music...] In theory less is more! .This may or, may not be true, depending simply on the quality of her material, & the effort put forth to market her album to the public. When it's all said & done there's more music by Shakira released which is all the fans really want, what do you guys think?

So back to "comme moi", on a side note! Everyone knows how complicated French can be to non french speakers, it's very different to English, yet it amazes me so much! After all it's "the language of love", and many people find it sexy!!
Now,just think about the consept of rap music in French...How cool is that? What an art form that must be!

So here we have Shakira, the queen of tongues, whom is super sexy, who also has the number one song of the century, I might add coined the phrase *"my hips don't lie!" Which is most certainly one for the books!! A celebrated figure\Artist in the French industry of music is a divine occurrence, and should be treated as so!! Shakira is an "international superstar", A proclaimed conqueror! Her heart is just as apparent as her beauty, & her voice can transend barriers all around the world. Greatness deserves recognition, & it is a Queens dutty to rule; for it is inevitable! #SLAY #SHAKIRASHAKIRA

Edited by lukedio, 30 September 2016 - 03:22 AM.

#39 sonador

sonador

Don't Bother

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,744 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    "... And like everyone else on the internet he's angry and his opinions are meaningless..."
    -Daniel Tosh.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:32 AM

Shakira has such an unique voice, it's rare when there's an artist that works just right with her, and when it does it's pure bliss. 

I always wanted Florence to collab with Shaki, but their voices are too similar and I feel it would be overpowering. 

Unless it was a ballad it would be a scream-fest.

:whistle: If I mess up everything someday, I won't hide my head in shame....   :whistle:

#40 sonador

sonador

Don't Bother

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,744 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    "... And like everyone else on the internet he's angry and his opinions are meaningless..."
    -Daniel Tosh.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:23 AM

I'm personaly excited to hear what this song will sound like, because I'm a huge admire of the French, Beginning with the art renaissance. I see it as how they contributed so many glorrious depictions of humanity in the modern world. France is really the center of fine decadents, & quite a unique magnificent allure.

It's interesting because, traditionally Hip hop music is celebrated as the music of the streets, in African American culture. Narrating the lives of African American men & woman living in America. Now, Rap,& Hop hop music has impacted the intire world, the music has an undeniable influence in today's culture! From White America, & American Pop music, to Latin America, just take Reggeton for example. Even Muslim people now identify with hiphop!
I seriously think it's in Shakira's best interest to integrate\"MIX" urban music, & culture in her own music, for an innovative aproach to create new music in the future! Shakira should really focus on making more "fusion".
So this topic is about this new song collaboration with a French rapper, which came as a bit of a surprise; since she is suppossabley working on new music for her next album, we feel like she should be more exclusive, & also selective with artist she collaborates with, since any music from "Shakira" is highly anticipated, & can effect the general publics opinion on her music...] In theory less is more! .This may or, may not be true, depending simply on the quality of her material, & the effort put forth to market her album to the public. When it's all said & done there's more music by Shakira released which is all the fans really want, what do you guys think?

So back to "comme moi", on a side note! Everyone knows how complicated French can be to non french speakers, it's very different to English, yet it amazes me so much! After all it's "the language of love", and many people find it sexy!!
Now,just think about the consept of rap music in French...How cool is that? What an art form that must be!

So here we have Shakira, the queen of tongues, whom is super sexy, who also has the number one song of the century, I might add coined the phrase *"my hips don't lie!" Which is most certainly one for the books!! A celebrated figure\Artist in the French industry of music is a divine occurrence, and should be treated as so!! Shakira is an "international superstar", A proclaimed conqueror! Her heart is just as apparent as her beauty, & her voice can transend barriers all around the world. Greatness deserves recognition, & it is a Queens dutty to rule; for it is inevitable! #SLAY #SHAKIRASHAKIRA

That was some essay!

:whistle: If I mess up everything someday, I won't hide my head in shame....   :whistle:

#41 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,520 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

"The new album is about clubers of our time.It's not about the clubs that exist, but the club that is in me"

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:25 AM

When will we have a preview?

Posted Image

It's like HAI GUYZ I NO I KEPT U WAITIN BUT LOOK LOL, HEREZ MAI BOIFREND ISN'T HE SO KYUTE U JEAL? YEA I NO, LEMME SING ALL MAI SONGZ BOUT HIM NAO O N SRRY IF U MISS DA TRAIN HOME, DATZ NOT MY PROB, LOL. 

#42 Hichou

Hichou

Jaabouq

• Platinum®
  • 1,401 posts

• France

• Quote:
    "Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it's simply a way on your own"

Angelina Jolie

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:52 AM

When will we have a preview?

It's a french singer, french album. So, no preview !

#43 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,520 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:07 PM

It's a french singer, french album. So, no preview !

Not even on Amazon or Itunes? 

Posted Image

#44 Gray Fox

Gray Fox

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D.

• 8,823 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Graphic Design, Photography, Illustration, Retouche, Traveling

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Tanta indiferencia me hace mal

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:23 PM

Its availible on iTunes for preorder but no preview availible.

Banner.jpg

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D. member

#45 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

S H A K i R A

• 2,677 posts
  • Interests:traveling around the world.

• United States

• Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

"Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

"Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:13 PM

Unless it was a ballad it would be a scream-fest.

Exactly, it just would be too much otherwise. 

She needs someone that compliments her voice. 

rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 

#46 Suvad

Suvad

Enter ye therein in peace and serenity.

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,684 posts

• Saudi Arabia

• Quote:
    “When it comes to men it's known that I end up choosing wrong.”
    - Shakira

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:28 PM

So back to "comme moi", on a side note! Everyone knows how complicated French can be to non french speakers, it's very different to English, yet it amazes me so much! After all it's "the language of love", and many people find it sexy!! Now,just think about the consept of rap music in French...How cool is that? What an art form that must be!

welcome to the modern renaissance:

04444.jpg

#47 lukedio

lukedio

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Making dreams come true!

• United States

• Quote:
    call me the gridyboy!

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:07 AM

welcome to the modern renaissance:

Thanks, lol... Oh,you Ass

Edited by Gray Fox, 02 October 2016 - 03:19 AM.

#48 Mick

Mick

Give It Up To Me

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 14,650 posts
  • Interests:None.

• United States

• Quote:
    "Ya no se si he vivido diez mil dias o un dia diez mil veces."

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

Listened to his top track on Spotify & I am officially excited for this tbh.
"Si Pudiera Exocisarme De Tu Voz"

#49 Emix

Emix

Pepsi

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,154 posts
  • Quote:
    And i'm crazy...but you like it!

Posted 03 October 2016 - 12:33 PM

Shakira fans are getting excited about every little thing these days. I guess we lowerd our already low standards to the new low level...

tumblr_ogu6dbKw2f1r9nlfxo2_540.gif

#50 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,520 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:03 PM

Shakira fans are getting excited about every little thing these days. I guess we lowerd our already low standards to the new low level...

Pretty much.

I'm not that excited but at this point i don't have the energy to nitpic every single thing.

Waiting for a miracle tbh.

Posted Image

#51 Gray Fox

Gray Fox

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D.

• 8,823 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Graphic Design, Photography, Illustration, Retouche, Traveling

• Netherlands

• Quote:

Posted 04 October 2016 - 12:16 AM

Sis, I love ya but your excitement in the britney and iggy threads is an example of getting excited over every little thing. 

Banner.jpg

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D. member

#52 Emix

Emix

Pepsi

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,154 posts
  • Quote:
    And i'm crazy...but you like it!

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:08 AM

Sis, I love ya but your excitement in the britney and iggy threads is an example of getting excited over every little thing. 

Well i guess you are right. But these artists are releasing...

Also they are releasing stuff that still makes me excited so yeah.

Shakira basically bored me with her last 2 eras and long breaks are not helping. I really want to be excited tho.

Edited by Emix, 04 October 2016 - 03:10 AM.

tumblr_ogu6dbKw2f1r9nlfxo2_540.gif

#53 Gray Fox

Gray Fox

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D.

• 8,823 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:25 AM

^this is true, it would feel somewhat different if Shakira was more in touch with her musical side and released stuff more often rather then something big every 3/4 years and tinie tiney side projects, which can be counted on one hand, in between.

Banner.jpg

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D. member

#54 Red Hot Moon

Red Hot Moon

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Politics, History, Soccer, Music, Travelling

• Germany

Posted 04 October 2016 - 04:24 AM

Listened to his top track on Spotify & I am officially excited for this tbh.

Sur ma route is a bop :).

#55 Baby Duck

Baby Duck

i wanna make it wit chu~

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,891 posts

• United States

Posted 04 October 2016 - 05:18 PM

So... like I enjoy one song (Ailleurs) by Black M, and that's only because there's a video of Antoine Griezmann rapping along to it. I'm not exactly excited at all about this, but well, whatever. I guess she's trying to go where she has big markets and putting herself in random songs does the trick; especially since I highly doubt she's looking to do a lot of promotion.

1OpTVpd.png

if all this love is real, how will we know?

if we're only scared of losing it, how will it last?

last.fm. tumblr. twitter.

#56 robrock70

robrock70

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

• United States

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:18 PM

this sounds like it will be trash.

#57 Gray Fox

Gray Fox

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D.

• 8,823 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:42 PM

this sounds like it will be trash.

Why? Have you heard something we didnt? :ph34r:

Banner.jpg

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D. member

#58 BabyBenzz

BabyBenzz

Laundry Service

• 4,640 posts
  • Interests:Shakira

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    ''Sony which back then was CBS'' - Shakira

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:34 AM

Why? Have you heard something we didnt? :ph34r:

of course not, Shakira fans like to hate on everything they havent even heard yet.

Shakira is my Goddes, Lana Del Rey is my Queen ♥ Follow & Add Me:

Twitter <-- Click!

Facebook <-- Click!

#59 Suvad

Suvad

Enter ye therein in peace and serenity.

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,684 posts

• Saudi Arabia

• Quote:
    “When it comes to men it's known that I end up choosing wrong.”
    - Shakira

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:34 AM

of course not, Shakira fans like to hate on everything they havent even heard yet.

yes, of course. we'd be hating on this so much if it were an indila collab, or a pink collab, or even a weeknd collab. :)

04444.jpg

#60 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,520 posts

• Greece

• Quote:

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:39 AM

Yall need to make up your minds :P

tumblr_nalnwkZ04d1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Edited by Lorelei, 05 October 2016 - 05:41 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users