Jump to content


Photo

Shakira - Love Rocks & Angry Birds


  • Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

#31 Vuelve88

Vuelve88

    Uyyyyyy corn!

  • Moderator
  • 12,366 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Interests:I'm currently a Senior at Vanderbilt University, studying Political Science and Communication Studies. I'm hoping to become a lawyer in the future.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    Though my views may be wrong
    They may even be perverted
    She'll hear me out
    And won't easily be converted
    To my way of thinking
    In fact she'll often disagree
    But at the end of it all
    She will understand me




Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:12 AM

It kind of reminds me of this shoot: http://shakiragaller.../details/148632


I can see it.

The game is pretty fun. I'm on level 29.

The game is easy for the first 15 levels and then gets very hard quickly. It's designed this way on purpose so that people will pay for power-ups to advance.

"Such a sad day in music and entertainment history. And just the other day I was saying how much I wished I was one of her twins."
- disneyreporter

"The only new Dell coming out are in the format of a computer." - JMO

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


#32 zxiiy

zxiiy

    Recompensa

  • PlatinumŽ
  • 2,429 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling


Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:23 AM

I can see it.
The game is pretty fun. I'm on level 29.
The game is easy for the first 15 levels and then gets very hard quickly. It's designed this way on purpose so that people will pay for power-ups to advance.


Yeah it is pretty fun, I wish I started playing it before the ShakBird was added. I'll definitely be keeping it after its gone. And I may or may not have already given up 99 cents...:P

#33 Woooooooow

Woooooooow

    Kiss Me I'm God!

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

  • Quote:
    GodKira created the world in 7 days.



Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:06 PM

Now Available Worldwide

 

English

Spanish

Portuguese

French

Italian

German

Russian

Chinese

Japanese

Korean

 

:lo:

 

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

 

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

 

image.jpg image.jpg

 

image.jpg image.jpg


Edited by Woooooooow, 19 September 2015 - 10:07 PM.


#34 insanity14

insanity14

    Newbie

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Los Angeles
  • Interests:Music, Food, TV Shows, Languages, and Traveling


  • United States

  • Quote:
    I'm really a cat you see and it's not my last life at all



Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:22 PM

I cannot get to level 5   :(



#35 Woooooooow

Woooooooow

    Kiss Me I'm God!

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

  • Quote:
    GodKira created the world in 7 days.



Posted 19 September 2015 - 10:43 PM

If you get to level 320 you unlock a preview of Shakira's new lead single.



#36 Emix

Emix

    Pepsi

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,154 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Quote:
    And i'm crazy...but you like it!



Posted 20 September 2015 - 02:42 AM

If you get to level 320 you unlock a preview of Shakira's new lead single.

 

Here it is:

 

https://www.youtube....h?v=l8uxdDAhWaw

 

zy2fMyM.gif


tumblr_ogu6dbKw2f1r9nlfxo2_540.gif


#37 Greatness

Greatness

    This is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended ...

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:Shakira, Video Games, Movies, Sports, TV Shows


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "Right back at ya," cause I'll survive...



Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:41 AM

I'm on like level 15 or so. The game is fun, but I REALLY wish it wasn't for only 10 more days.

 

If you get to level 320 you unlock a preview of Shakira's new lead single.

 

Is that true?



#38 Woooooooow

Woooooooow

    Kiss Me I'm God!

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

  • Quote:
    GodKira created the world in 7 days.



Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:40 AM

I'm on like level 15 or so. The game is fun, but I REALLY wish it wasn't for only 10 more days.

 

 

Is that true?

 

:hang:



#39 Greatness

Greatness

    This is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended ...

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,097 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:Shakira, Video Games, Movies, Sports, TV Shows


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "Right back at ya," cause I'll survive...



Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:40 PM

I'm on level 23 right now. Game is fun.

 

 

:hang:

 

lol that was a joke, you took the bait!


Edited by Greatness, 20 September 2015 - 05:40 PM.


#40 mongoose

mongoose

    Senior

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Hungary

  • Quote:
    Rabiosa, if you don't get enough I'll make it double



Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:48 AM

If you get to level 320 you unlock a preview of Shakira's new lead single.

 

it would be horrible... no sleep, just play all day and all night long..  :hang:



#41 Woooooooow

Woooooooow

    Kiss Me I'm God!

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

  • Quote:
    GodKira created the world in 7 days.



Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:09 PM

The Shakira Bird. #UpforSchool



#42 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

    S H A K i R A

  • Moderator
  • 2,678 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Sun From Within.
  • Interests:traveling around the world.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

    "We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

    "Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

    "Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥




Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:36 PM

Omg that video, what did I just watch. 


rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 


#43 Crystall

Crystall

    VIP

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling


  • Colombia

  • Quote:
    Global Superstar



Posted 27 September 2015 - 09:34 PM

The video is cute.



#44 Emix

Emix

    Pepsi

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,154 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Quote:
    And i'm crazy...but you like it!



Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:02 AM

Are they serious with this??

 

fIYBW95.gif


tumblr_ogu6dbKw2f1r9nlfxo2_540.gif


#45 Woooooooow

Woooooooow

    Kiss Me I'm God!

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

  • Quote:
    GodKira created the world in 7 days.



Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:47 AM

Why? the video is super cute



#46 BabyBenzz

BabyBenzz

    Laundry Service

  • Moderator
  • 4,640 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Interests:Shakira


  • Netherlands

  • Quote:
    ''Sony which back then was CBS'' - Shakira



Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:48 AM

LMFAOOOOOOOOO I actually enjoyed it.

I bet if Shakira had the chance to actually do stuff like that she'd do it 😂
Shakira is my Goddes, Lana Del Rey is my Queen ♥ Follow & Add Me:

Twitter <-- Click!

Facebook <-- Click!

*************************************************

#47 Mick

Mick

    Give It Up To Me

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 14,650 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Hollywood, CA
  • Interests:None.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "Ya no se si he vivido diez mil dias o un dia diez mil veces."



Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:16 AM

Glad she's lining up these deals with her philanthropic causes :)


"Si Pudiera Exocisarme De Tu Voz"

#48 georgelrm

georgelrm

    Senior

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colombia
  • Interests:La artista colombiana más grande de todos los tiempos.


  • Colombia

  • Quote:
    Yo me voy a refugiar al oasis de tu amor.



Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:29 AM



#49 Gianfranco

Gianfranco

    Pies Descalzos

  • *Gold Member*
  • 1,089 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Peru

  • Quote:
    I love Shakira



Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:36 PM

lol


5wir.png


#50 tomaseba

tomaseba

    King of the world

  • *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts


  • Chile



Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:04 AM

 
CQUtMOiVEAAKXGb.jpgHace 11 minutosVer traducción

Exclusive! Shakira teases a secret project with the creators of Angry Birds: http://eonli.ne/1QPqGfo 

 

 

Is the world ready for a Shakira video game?

We certainly are.

And it appears she has something up her sexy sleeve with Rovio, the makers of the Angry Birds games.

And only E! News has your first look at a Shakira teaser trailer that Rovio is releasing today that shows a team of video game creators brainstorming ideas for a new game.

After ideas like Angry Cows and Flying Fish are shot down by the team's leader,  Shakira walks into the room and announces, "Hi, I got this message from the Mighty Eagle."

The Mighty Eagle is the actual title of Angry Birds creator Peter Vesterbacka!



#51 Mick

Mick

    Give It Up To Me

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 14,650 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Hollywood, CA
  • Interests:None.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "Ya no se si he vivido diez mil dias o un dia diez mil veces."



Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:35 AM

OMG very interesting!

 

Shakira has a lot of stuff up her sleeve...a huge Disney film, a huge collaboration with one of the most successful video game companies, big endorsement deals...

 

I hope she's gearing up for a huge music era as well!


"Si Pudiera Exocisarme De Tu Voz"

#52 sordomuda

sordomuda

    I dream a lot but i'm not a very good sleeper

  • PlatinumŽ
  • 2,335 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:3miasto
  • Interests:Shakira, bellydancing, travelling


  • Poland

  • Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream




Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:36 AM

What the hell?? A new video game with Shakira?

 

https://www.facebook...06918339620371/

 

watch this teaser. Shakira comes 0:46


http://www.shakira.org.pl

 

5166efb0-f829-0132-f14d-0ed54733f8f5.gif

 

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż


#53 DL1

DL1

    Old Skool Member

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • France



Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:02 AM

The video is up on her Youtube channel : 

 



#54 Red Hot Moon

Red Hot Moon

    King of the world

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Berlin
  • Interests:Reading, Politics, History, Soccer, Music, Travelling


  • Germany



Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:15 AM

^ Hilarious. They sure know how to tease...

#55 tomaseba

tomaseba

    King of the world

  • *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts


  • Chile



Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:26 AM

 

I need her character in the movie  :bsmoke:



#56 heidismiles

heidismiles

    Creo que empiezo a entender...

  • PlatinumŽ
  • 1,711 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Interests:Shakira, Stephen King, The Simpsons, and The Sims :-)


  • United States

  • Quote:
    Ya no se si he vivido diez mil dias o un dia diez mil veces...



Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:34 AM

What the hell?? A new video game with Shakira?

 

https://www.facebook...06918339620371/

 

watch this teaser. Shakira comes 0:46

 

 

School Simulator brought to you by Pies Descalzos :P :P :P


2ed2gck.jpg


#57 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

    S H A K i R A

  • Moderator
  • 2,678 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Sun From Within.
  • Interests:traveling around the world.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

    "We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

    "Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

    "Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥




Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:18 AM

Shakira, the new actress.  :P


rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 


#58 Lorelei

Lorelei

    Oral Fixation

  • Moderator
  • 7,520 posts
  • Gender:Female


  • Greece

  • Quote:
    "i got my first record deal with Sony music which back then was CBS"

    "Shakira has never been much of a lyricist." - Allison Stewart

    "The new album is about clubers of our time.It's not about the clubs that exist, but the club that is in me"




Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:49 AM

Snatch that Oscar 

 

tumblr_mxvrgsMKI41sho2cuo1_250.gif


Posted Image

http://loreleitales.wordpress.com/

 

The dream comes true : Η.Ι.Μ Live in Athens September 15th,2007

The dream goes on :H.I.M Live in Athens August 1st, 2014

 

 

franzfergidon on Shakira being late for her concert during TSCO Tour: 

It's like HAI GUYZ I NO I KEPT U WAITIN BUT LOOK LOL, HEREZ MAI BOIFREND ISN'T HE SO KYUTE U JEAL? YEA I NO, LEMME SING ALL MAI SONGZ BOUT HIM NAO O N SRRY IF U MISS DA TRAIN HOME, DATZ NOT MY PROB, LOL. 
 

 

#59 Mick

Mick

    Give It Up To Me

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 14,650 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Hollywood, CA
  • Interests:None.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "Ya no se si he vivido diez mil dias o un dia diez mil veces."



Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

Snatch that Oscar 

 

tumblr_mxvrgsMKI41sho2cuo1_250.gif

 

:shakifanatica54:  :shakifanatica54:  :shakifanatica54:


"Si Pudiera Exocisarme De Tu Voz"

#60 Emix

Emix

    Pepsi

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,154 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Quote:
    And i'm crazy...but you like it!



Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:48 PM

Snatch that Oscar 

 

tumblr_mxvrgsMKI41sho2cuo1_250.gif

 

zlxaw137luz.gif


tumblr_ogu6dbKw2f1r9nlfxo2_540.gif





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users