14049 replies to this topic

#31 Infinity.

Infinity.

Laundry Service

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,984 posts

• Canada

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:13 PM

Fijacion Oral Vol.1 have NEW certification in USA :)

Posted Image
http://riaa.com/gold...e...&perPage=25

11 times multi-platinum? That is huge. :)

WEBSITE / SOUNDCLOUD / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM

DISCOVER MY FIRST EP, VISIONS00. PM ME FOR A FREE COPY. 

#32 South of the Border

South of the Border

Wig Shop

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:49 PM

2.2 million copies, right? latin platinum is 200.000, so 200000x11 = 2.2 million

#33 Infinity.

Infinity.

Laundry Service

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,984 posts

• Canada

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

2.2 million copies, right? latin platinum is 200.000, so 200000x11 = 2.2 million

It's in the USA? Why would it be latin platinum?

Edited by Infinity., 10 June 2009 - 09:18 PM.

WEBSITE / SOUNDCLOUD / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM

DISCOVER MY FIRST EP, VISIONS00. PM ME FOR A FREE COPY. 

#34 South of the Border

South of the Border

Wig Shop

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:39 PM

The RIAA has different numbers to certify latin albums in the US. For gold, its 100000, platinum is 200,000. Still, 2.2 million copies of a spanish album is great

#35 South of the Border

South of the Border

Wig Shop

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:32 PM

Source: http://www.publico.e...cancion/magrebi

Por eso he querido reunirme, grabar en directo y sacar todo el sentimiento del rai", explica. Ahora, para bailar, prepara un dúo con Shakira: "Será apoteósico", anuncia.

Another article stating that Khaled is going to work with Shakira. He said that their duo would be "tremendous".

#36 brauliodesnudo

brauliodesnudo

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    Colombian with a swagger. Yes I am!

"Va liviano mi corazón gitano... que solo entiende de latir a contramano."

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:55 PM

Alvarez, who's produced sold-out Sebastian shows at San Jose's HP Pavilion (11,000 on Oct. 21, 2007) and Anaheim's Honda Center (11,000 on May 31, 2007) decided to try Stockton Arena for the first time.

"We pretty much wanted to play a Northern California venue other than Sacramento to try it out," said Alvarez, who sold 8,500 tickets to an Oct. 13, 2007, show at Arco Arena. "The Hispanic community from the surrounding area really enjoys that venue (Stockton Arena). Particularly when it's Latin icons."

He's got plans for more in 2010, tentatively including arena shows by Shakira, Mana, Luis Miguel and Alejandro Fernandez (Vicente's son).

http://www.recordnet...0312/-1/NEWSMAP

This article says the Northern California producer of LiveNation has Shakira tentatively scheduled to play an arena in the area. Not like we didn't know that or anything. She played San Jose last time, why wouldn't she play that area for the next tour?
Avatar removed. It's too big. Max. size is 150KB. ~Moderator~

#37 askew

askew

Recompensa

• Platinum®
  • 2,169 posts

• United States

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:08 PM

The RIAA has different numbers to certify latin albums in the US. For gold, its 100000, platinum is 200,000. Still, 2.2 million copies of a spanish album is great

The latin platinum criteria changed to 100,000 a while ago. So, the album sold 1.1mm, which is still excellent for a Spanish album.

#38 midan1

midan1

Early Mornin'

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 7,199 posts

• Germany

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:25 PM

The latin platinum criteria changed to 100,000 a while ago. So, the album sold 1.1mm, which is still excellent for a Spanish album.

No...

The following certifications are given only to recordings of which over 50% of the content is in the Spanish language:

100,000 units: Oro album.
200,000 units: Platino album.
400,000 units: Multi-Platino album.

11xPlatino: 2.2mln

and it's shipping and not sales anyway.

:)
(:
=)
(=
:-)
(-:

#39 mig123

mig123

Wig Shop

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,051 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    ;)

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:44 PM

No...

The following certifications are given only to recordings of which over 50% of the content is in the Spanish language:

100,000 units: Oro album.
200,000 units: Platino album.
400,000 units: Multi-Platino album.
11xPlatino: 2.2mln

and it's shipping and not sales anyway.

it changed a few months ago......... 1.1 million
Avatar too big ~ Please read the rules

AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#40 midan1

midan1

Early Mornin'

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 7,199 posts

• Germany

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:48 PM

I remember when the album was still charting and ktos was posting the chart positions on BIllboard 200 and I remember that it was over 1.4mln of sales and had like #198
so it's impossible that they certificated the album like 1 week ago with 11xPLatinum (as you said 1.1mln).
And agian, they certificate shippments not sales.

:)
(:
=)
(=
:-)
(-:

#41 askew

askew

Recompensa

• Platinum®
  • 2,169 posts

• United States

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:17 PM

I remember when the album was still charting and ktos was posting the chart positions on BIllboard 200 and I remember that it was over 1.4mln of sales and had like #198
so it's impossible that they certificated the album like 1 week ago with 11xPLatinum (as you said 1.1mln).
And agian, they certificate shippments not sales.

That was OF2. Last we saw it sold around 1.4mm copies. I expect it is closer to 1.7mm by now.

#42 ktos

ktos

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,472 posts

• Poland

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:52 PM

If i good remember Oral Fixation Vol.2 last time on billboard album chart was 07/march/3 :shakifanatica54:

1 EPIC 144 SHAKIRA ORAL FIXATION V2 6,962 122 3,142 1,591,806

And Fijacion Oral Vol.1 sold 1.100.000 not 2 milions :shakifanatica54:

Edited by ktos, 11 June 2009 - 10:58 PM.

#43 Shakifanforlife

Shakifanforlife

Las de la intuicion

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 9,871 posts

• Germany

• Quote:
    There’s a she wolf in the closet
    Open up and set it free
    There’s a she wolf in the closet
    Let it out so it can breathe

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:55 PM

nice :shakifanatica54: so we have "hablame" by alejandro fernandez, "resignacion" by Ahinoa and now this one, all written by shaki :shakifanatica54:

Can't wait to listen to it, I love "Hablame" :shakifanatica54:

Posted Image

I saw Shakira in:
Cologne/Germany - Oral Fixation Tour - 08.04.2007
Cologne/Germany - Oliver Pocher Show - 02.10.2009
Cologne/Germany - X-Factor - 09.11.2010
Cologne/Germany - The sun comes out tour - 11.12.2010
Mannheim/Germany - The sun comes out tour - 14.05.2011
Frankfurt/Germany - The sun comes out tour - 11.06.2011 (including backstage entrance ♥)

I will see Shakira in:
Hopefully someday soon

#44 Jessie

Jessie

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    ''Porque uno y uno no siempre son dos''

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:17 AM

Shoot @ the Pies descalzos school inauguration:

Posted Image

http://www.shakiraga...um/details/4480

#45 South of the Border

South of the Border

Wig Shop

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:47 AM

i think they will probably use some of those in magazines for promo. Perez linked to the gallery on Twitter!

Edited by South of the Border, 12 June 2009 - 06:57 AM.

#46 South of the Border

South of the Border

Wig Shop

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

http://colombiarepor...threatened.html

Two teacher of Shakira's school in Barranquilla, North Colombia, were threatened by graffiti on the walls of the building, local newspapers reported Friday.

"We are going to detonate a bomb. Watch out, Luis Romero", one of the threats said. Romero is the mathematics teacher. The second threat was addressed to the Jackson Chartuni, coordinator of coexistence.

The headmaster of the school, Nestor Martinez, did not rule out the possibility that the threats came from students who were not satisfied with their grades of the first semester.

The Police is investigating the case.

Shakira inaugurated the school in February 2009 which was funded by her "Pies Descalzos" foundation.

#47 ktos

ktos

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,472 posts

• Poland

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:30 AM

Gabo y Shakira, invitados a Expo Shanghai 2010
El Premio Nobel y la cantante podrían estar en el pabellón de Colombia en el evento del próximo año

10:48 Los organizadores del pabellón de Colombia en la Exposición de Universal de Shanghai 2010 invitarán al evento a grandes artistas de su país como los cantantes Shakira, Juanes y Carlos Vives, así como al escultor Fernando Botero y a su Premio Nobel de Literatura, Gabriel García Márquez.

Colombia se convirtió hoy en Shanghai en el participante número 241 en rubricar en Shanghai su contrato de participación en la Expo, y su embajador especial para la cita y comisario del pabellón colombiano, Gustavo Gaviria, adelantó la intención de traer a China a los nombres más representativos de la cultura colombiana.

"Buscaremos la participación de nuestros mejores artistas, se lo pediremos a artistas tan importantes como Shakira, Juanes, Carlos Vives, Fonseca, con muchos de nuestros reyes ballenatos, de nuestras danzas, el folclor... tenemos tanto que ofrecer que vamos a hacer lo posible por traer lo mejor de nuestra cultura", señaló.

Además reveló que "estaríamos muy interesados en traer a Álvaro Mutis", escritor que, como García Márquez, podría dar algún tipo de conferencia en el contexto de las actividades del pabellón.

Por su parte, Hua Junduo, el comisario general de la Expo, tuvo el gesto de recibir a Gaviria, lo que no hace con todos los países que firman su participación, y se mostró encantado con la participación colombiana y con la idea de traer a los artistas.

Sobre Shakira y Juanes dijo que "son artistas muy conocidos para la audiencia china, y si pueden venir, creo que el pueblo chino y los visitantes a la Expo estarán encantados de tenerlos aquí, así que esperamos que vengan".

"Queremos ver la cultura de Colombia, su música, sus canciones pop, su pintura y su escultura, porque esto de verdad que enriquece la vida cultural de la gente de nuestro país", añadió.

Hua recordó que en general los organizadores están muy satisfechos con la presencia latinoamericana, que calificó de "sin precedentes", ya que prácticamente toda la región ha aceptado participar en la Expo.

En estos momentos Paraguay, que no tiene relaciones diplomáticas con China sino con Taiwán, que Pekín considera parte de su territorio, es el único país latinoamericano que todavía no ha firmado su participación en el evento.

Gaviria adelantó que el contenido de su pabellón en la Expo tratará de mostrar "Colombia desde el corazón", en línea con la campaña promocional "Colombia es pasión", que ha lanzado Bogotá para impulsar el turismo, el comercio y las inversiones en el país.

Para ello acogerá una muestra con maquetas de corazones de hasta cuatro metros de altura, que presentarán con abundante material audiovisual lo mejor de la Colombia actual, de su gente y de sus posibilidades de futuro.

Colombia utilizará un pabellón de 1.000 metros cuadrados, alquilado y construido por los organizadores, situado cerca de los de Brasil y Perú, y tratará de que su Día Nacional en la Expo sea exactamente dentro de un año, el 20 de julio de 2010, ya que en esta fecha se celebra la Independencia colombiana.

Coincidiendo con esa fecha hoy está presente en Shanghai el buque escuela colombiano "ARC Gloria", y se espera que Hua y otras autoridades de la Expo visiten el velero esta noche.
http://www.elunivers...tas/613412.html

GOGLE TRANSLATION ;)

Shakira and Gabo invited to Shanghai Expo 2010
The Nobel Prize and the singer could be in the pavilion in Colombia for next year's event

The organizers of the flag of Colombia in the World Expo Shanghai 2010 event to invite the great artists of his country singers like Shakira, Juanes and Carlos Vives, and the sculptor Fernando Botero and his Nobel Prize in Literature, Gabriel García Márquez.

Colombia today in Shanghai became the participant number 241 in his contract signed in Shanghai to participate in the Expo, and special ambassador for the appointment of the commissioner and the flag of Colombia, Gustavo Gaviria, said the intention to bring to China the most representative of the Colombian culture.

"We seek the participation of our best artists, we ask artists such as Shakira, Juanes, Carlos Vives, Fonseca, with many of our kings ballenatos, our dances, folklore ... we have much to offer we will do possible by bringing the best of our culture, "he said.

Also revealed that "we are very interested in bringing Alvaro Mutis," writer who, like García Márquez, it could give some kind of conference in the context of the flag.

For its part, Hua Jundu, the commissioner general of Expo, the gesture was to receive Gaviria, which was not done with all countries that have signed their participation, and was delighted with the participation of Colombia and with the idea of bringing artists.

On Shakira and Juanes said "artists are well known to the audience china, and if you can come, I think the Chinese people and visitors to the Expo will be glad to have you here, so we hope you come."

"We want to see the culture of Colombia, his music, pop songs, his painting and sculpture, because it really enriches the cultural life of the people of our country," he added.

Hua pointed out that in general the organizers are very pleased with the Latin American presence, which he described as "unprecedented", since virtually all the region has agreed to participate in the Expo.

At present Paraguay, which has no diplomatic relations with China but in Taiwan, which Beijing considers part of its territory, is the only Latin American country that has not yet signed their participation in the event.

Gaviria said that its pavilion at the Expo will try to show "Colombia from the heart", in line with the promotional campaign "Colombia is passion" that Bogota has launched to boost tourism, trade and investment in the country .

For this sample with a host of models hearts to four meters high, with plenty of material to present the best in audiovisual Colombia today, its people and its future viability.

Colombia used a flag of 1,000 square meters, rented by the organizers and built near the Peru and Brazil, will aim to transform its National Day at Expo is exactly within a year, on July 20th 2010, and that this date is celebrated Colombian independence.

Coinciding with the date today is present in the Shanghai Ship Colombian "ARC Gloria", and is expected to Hua and other officials of the Expo visit the boat tonight.

#48 nona_y-li

nona_y-li

Old Skool Member

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    i am what i am u can like it or love it ;)

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:07 AM

:crazy2: OMG NOOOOO I was able to go there next year for school as a working experience but I turned it down and go to America instead but damn sucha shame haha! :wackowolf:

Posted Image

#49 ktos

ktos

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,472 posts

• Poland

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:30 PM

Shakira have new wax figure in Madame Tussaud's wax museum Hollywood :shakirachick276:

http://www.madametus...rs/Shakira.aspx

I found 2 photo :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

#50 Wolf-Hunter

Wolf-Hunter

♪♫♪Near Perihelion♫♪♫

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,550 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "I'm Colombian and nothing will change that." - Shakira

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

:daveloveshaki: AWWWW is wayyyyy better than the one here in New York :daveloveshaki:

hsl2io.jpg

#51 Bata90

Bata90

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

• Yugoslavia

• Quote:
    Freedom? Not with a capital "F"... Not as I want it to exist...

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:14 PM

Shakira have new wax figure in Madame Tussaud's wax museum Hollywood :)

http://www.madametus...rs/Shakira.aspx

I found 2 photo ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow! That's awesome! Thanx :Lovestruck:

signature_zps90c8bdd6.jpg

#52 JoseluisIsBACK

JoseluisIsBACK

Yo te quiero aunque no quieras

• Platinum®
  • 1,600 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    Cada dia que habro los ojos pienso en ti y cada vez que pienso en ti se me habren los ojos.

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:31 PM

Shakira Wrote "Para Amarte Bien" for her friend Nicolas Tovar. He's a Colombian singer from Barranquilla as well, his new album is due July 11th.

http://foro.univisio.../...5193&page=1

i found this youtube video about this guy nicolas tovar on a TV show and they talk about how he has written many songs for many artists before and they show how he started by Shakira helping him and that she gave him a song to release whenever he wants. a "bolero" song says Shakira's father. he was interviewed and they show Shakira and speak about her. is really cool!!! :shakirachick276:

Edited by JoseluisIsBACK, 24 July 2009 - 06:32 PM.

Signature too big ~ Moderator.

Lo mejor se aproxima.

#53 Chory Q

Chory Q

• Silver Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

• United States

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:54 PM

They also changed her again in NY, she doesn't seem much like herself, I wonder why they always make her with her hand on her hip lol.... :rolleyes:

cant wait to go !

Posted Image

"New Wax Figures Unveiled at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in New York on January 16, 2009"

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#54 Venjix

Venjix

MTV Unplugged

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,879 posts

• United States

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:04 PM

Posted Image

:rolleyes: that should be moved to new york! i would be able to see it then....
The Sun Comes Out Tour: 9/17/10

#55 shakiraisbest

shakiraisbest

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Shakira

• Sweden

• Quote:
    "I have never pretended to be anything I am not"

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:08 AM

They also changed her again in NY, she doesn't seem much like herself, I wonder why they always make her with her hand on her hip lol.... :rolleyes:

cant wait to go !

Posted Image

"New Wax Figures Unveiled at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in New York on January 16, 2009"

lol has she ever had her hair like that? it doesn't even look like her at all! :shakifanatica54:
I'm glad she has a wax statue anyway! :eirini: But the other one was great!
Yeah, it's me!
Posted Image

#56 goingtobegone

goingtobegone

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:18 AM

Ohmygod..
Those statues don't look like her at all xD

#57 Sandra☆

Sandra☆

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,549 posts

• Belarus

• Quote:
    "In this life, to earn your place you have to fight for it."

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:39 AM

Ohmygod..
Those statues don't look like her at all xD

yeah

Posted Image

#58 Manuel

Manuel

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,351 posts

• United States

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:19 AM

wow i didnt even know she had wax figures there t4p.

#59 ktos

ktos

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,472 posts

• Poland

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

Hips Don't Lie is 63 in list downloads all time in USA Itunes ;)

TOP 100 - DIGITAL SONGS (Release to Date)

1 FLO RIDA FEAT. T-PAIN LOW 5,053,174
2 LADY GAGA FEAT. COLBY O'DONIS JUST DANCE 4,358,382
3 TIMBALAND FEAT. ONEREPUBLIC APOLOGIZE 4,349,625
4 MRAZ*JASON I'M YOURS 4,292,061
5 SOULJA BOY TELL'EM CRANK THAT (SOULJA BOY) 4,244,665
6 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA 3,940,745
7 PERRY*KATY HOT N COLD 3,777,770
8 LEWIS*LEONA BLEEDING LOVE 3,758,947
9 SWIFT*TAYLOR LOVE STORY 3,722,057
10 LADY GAGA POKER FACE 3,713,766
11 WEST*KANYE STRONGER 3,690,471
12 FLO RIDA FEAT. KESHA RIGHT ROUND 3,631,074
13 PLAIN WHITE T'S HEY THERE DELILAH 3,548,743
14 LIL WAYNE FEAT. STATIC MAJOR LOLLIPOP 3,546,023
15 RIHANNA DISTURBIA 3,525,798
16 PERRY*KATY I KISSED A GIRL 3,518,067
17 BLACK EYED PEAS BOOM BOOM POW 3,515,172
18 PINK SO WHAT 3,475,765
19 T.I. FEAT. RIHANNA LIVE YOUR LIFE 3,467,644
20 T.I. WHATEVER YOU LIKE 3,407,510
21 RUDOLF*KEVIN LET IT ROCK 3,353,854
22 RIHANNA FEAT. JAY-Z UMBRELLA 3,341,923
23 FERGIE BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY 3,330,639
24 TIMBERLAKE*JUSTIN SEXYBACK 3,231,257
25 FRAY*THE HOW TO SAVE A LIFE 3,190,059
26 ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS*THE GIVES YOU HELL 3,149,346
27 WEST*KANYE HEARTLESS 3,147,701
28 KEYS*ALICIA NO ONE 3,112,417
29 NICKELBACK ROCKSTAR 3,087,406
30 BAREILLES*SARA LOVE SONG 3,001,897
31 LAVIGNE*AVRIL GIRLFRIEND 2,993,591
32 CAILLAT*COLBIE BUBBLY 2,977,569
33 M.I.A. PAPER PLANES 2,963,462
34 SPARKS*JORDIN DUET WITH CHRIS NO AIR 2,957,066
35 JOURNEY DON'T STOP BELIEVIN' 2,909,993
36 BEYONCE SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON I 2,890,960
37 POWTER*DANIEL BAD DAY 2,861,369
38 AKON FEAT. EMINEM SMACK THAT 2,830,098
39 SPEARS*BRITNEY WOMANIZER 2,777,614
40 UNDERWOOD*CARRIE BEFORE HE CHEATS 2,771,716
41 RIHANNA DON'T STOP THE MUSIC 2,761,309
42 FERGIE FERGALICIOUS 2,749,816
43 STEFANI*GWEN SWEET ESCAPE 2,739,282
44 WEST*KANYE LOVE LOCKDOWN 2,717,750
45 BEYONCE IRREPLACEABLE / IRREEMPLAZABLE 2,673,082
46 FERGIE FEAT. LUDACRIS GLAMOROUS 2,655,520
47 FINGER ELEVEN PARALYZER 2,645,363
48 TIMBALAND FEAT. KERI HILSON WAY I ARE 2,626,622
49 WEST*KANYE FEAT. JAMIE FOXX GOLD DIGGER 2,615,388
50 GNARLS BARKLEY CRAZY 2,607,465
51 MADONNA FEAT.JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE 4 MINUTES 2,603,641
52 BEDINGFIELD*NATASHA POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE 2,578,209
53 BROWN*CHRIS KISS KISS 2,554,774
54 SNOW PATROL CHASING CARS 2,524,686
55 BLUNT*JAMES YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL 2,520,020
56 HINDER LIPS OF AN ANGEL 2,518,953
57 FURTADO*NELLY PROMISCUOUS 2,498,937
58 T.I. FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE DEAD AND GONE 2,486,257
59 LINKIN PARK WHAT I'VE DONE 2,458,567
60 BROWN*CHRIS FOREVER 2,456,358
61 BEDINGFIELD*NATASHA UNWRITTEN 2,452,763
62 RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS DANI CALIFORNIA 2,381,568
63 SHAKIRA FEAT. WYCLEF JEAN HIPS DON'T LIE 2,349,001
64 METRO STATION SHAKE IT 2,327,858
65 MAROON 5 MAKES ME WONDER 2,318,752
66 FRAY*THE YOU FOUND ME 2,309,588
67 USHER FEAT. YOUNG JEEZY LOVE IN THIS CLUB 2,308,992
68 SPEARS*BRITNEY CIRCUS 2,308,490
69 FRAY*THE OVER MY HEAD (CABLE CAR) 2,302,937
70 SHOP BOYZ PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR 2,285,197
71 SWIFT*TAYLOR OUR SONG 2,281,725
72 SOULJA BOY TELL'EM FEAT. SAMMI KISS ME THRU THE PHONE 2,277,875
73 SWIFT*TAYLOR TEARDROPS ON MY GUITAR 2,246,649
74 USHER YEAH 2,246,014
75 NICKELBACK PHOTOGRAPH 2,243,977
76 ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS*THE MOVE ALONG 2,239,889
77 BLACK EYED PEAS MY HUMPS 2,237,974
78 KILLERS*THE MR. BRIGHTSIDE 2,233,113
79 FURTADO*NELLY SAY IT RIGHT 2,233,073
80 BABY BASH FEAT. T-PAIN CYCLONE 2,210,654
81 3OH!3 DON'T TRUST ME 2,192,146
82 AKON DON'T MATTER 2,187,934
83 STEFANI*GWEN HOLLABACK GIRL 2,186,280
84 EMINEM LOSE YOURSELF 2,176,561
85 CYRUS*MILEY SEE YOU AGAIN 2,171,823
86 RIHANNA TAKE A BOW 2,162,834
87 PUSSYCAT DOLLS*THE DON'T CHA 2,156,464
88 RASCAL FLATTS LIFE IS A HIGHWAY 2,136,357
89 ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS*THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET 2,133,166
90 CLARKSON*KELLY SINCE U BEEN GONE 2,128,691
91 PAUL*SEAN TEMPERATURE 2,127,194
92 BROWN*CHRIS WITH YOU 2,117,086
93 BEYONCE IF I WERE A BOY 2,099,058
94 T-PAIN FEAT. YUNG JOC BUY U A DRANK (SHAWTY SNAPPIN' 2,091,383
95 PUSSYCAT DOLLS*THE WHEN I GROW UP 2,090,434
96 LIFEHOUSE YOU AND ME 2,086,142
97 AKON RIGHT NOW (NA NA NA) 2,075,820
98 BLACK EYED PEAS LET'S GET IT STARTED 2,062,660
99 RAY J FEAT YUNG BERG SEXY CAN I 2,046,147
100 FERGIE CLUMSY 2,034,470

#60 pitstop

pitstop

King of the world

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• United States

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:39 PM

Hips Don't Lie is 63 in list downloads all time in USA Itunes

Meaningless list to be honest. itunes is becoming more prominent every year so doesnt give a reflection of original sales.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users