King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• Finland

• Quote:
    Oyendo el sonido de tu respirar...

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:46 PM

It's time to appreciate her work and dedicate a news topic for Shakira's Pies Dezcalzos Foundation and other philantrophy news.

Even some commercials have their on threads, but news about her huge philantrophy work are lost in short news-topic.

Lets start with this:

3EB4B12200000578-4357690-image-a-24_1490

Shakira announces construction of new Pies Descalzos school in Barranquilla

It will be the educational institution Nuevo Bosque and will be located in a neighborhood of La Arenosa. The announcement came from Barcelona.

Shakira announces construction of new Pies Descalzos school in Barranquilla
By: Publimetro Colombia  Hace 9 horas

At a press conference in Barcelona the superstardom barranquillera Shakira announced what will be the New Forest Institution and how it will benefit children and young people between 3 and 17 years in one of the most needy neighborhoods of the city. The singer from Barranquilla highlighted the strong support of Mayor Alejandro Char and his Secretary of Education to carry out the construction of such an important work.

Shakira expressed her complacency for the harmony between the private and public sectors, highlighting the support of the Barcelona FC Foundation and the La Caixa Foundation, which belongs to the Spanish banking sector, in this project led by the Pies Descalzos Foundation and also supported by The Ministry of Education and the Mayor of Barranquilla.

"From the Camp Nou I am announcing the creation of a new school and a project so close to my heart, a cause to which I have dedicated so much effort. Thanks in particular to our strategic partners for the great effort dedicated to this great project. I would especially like to thank our Minister of Education, Yaneth Giha; Alejandro Char, Mayor of Barranquilla, and Karen Abudinen, who are also betting on this project for children, "said Shakira. He added that many children living in this community have few opportunities to access quality education and now, thanks to this effort, they can attend a school with facilities of first level and benefit from programs such as young entrepreneurs and FutbolNET, "said Shakira .

Mayor Char sent an emotional video to the press conference, which had a large number of guests in Barcelona. There the district president expressed gratitude to Shakira, Barcelona and each of the participants of the project, ensuring that this institution will have all the support of the district administration to achieve great coverage and quality education in one of the most depressed sectors of Barranquilla.

"Many thanks to the foundation Pies Descalzos of our beloved Shakira, thanks to the founding of the Barcelona club, the La Caixa bank foundation for this great contribution to public education in Barranquilla, especially for the poorest children in our city, Those who live in the neighborhood El Bosque, and how we did well with the first school that made us Shakira, I am sure we will teach the best public education in this humble neighborhood of Barranquilla, a thousand and a thousand thanks from all Barranquilleros " , Said the local president.

The New Forest Institution will provide training in entrepreneurship, seeking to boost creativity and will feature the FutbolNET program, an educational project that includes players from the staff of Barcelona in the process of teaching values.

Shakira used to highlight the growth of Barranquilla and the transformation that has been achieving. He assured that this he could see and feel in his last visit to the city in company of Gerard Piqué and his children. He noted that he values ​​the rise of Barranquilla and said that for this reason he works with his foundation the project of the New Forest Institution, to raise the quality of life in sectors with many needs.

According to the Barranquillera artist, the works are expected to be ready in 2018. This will be the seventh institution built under the leadership of its Pies Descalzos foundation. Barranquilla has an institution in the district of La Playa. Cartagena and Quibdó also have educational institutions promoted by the artist.

https://www.publimet...rranquilla.html

xxNE3JZ.png
¿Is it true that you love me?                ~                  I dare you to kiss me...

#2 chela123

chela123

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

• United States

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:42 PM

Great stuff as always! Looking forward to seeing the results of this collaboration :) 

#3 Pefinol

Pefinol

Kiss Me I'm God!

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

• Peru

• Quote:
    La risa

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:18 PM

Finally, Shakira's philantropic work should have had a topic since the beggining of the forum.

tumblr_ogui1qglPh1qdafsho1_500.gif

tumblr_n0pm7u8ME91sjew17o1_400.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users