Photo

May 26, 2011

218 replies to this topic

#211 Mostafa1992

Mostafa1992

A song written by God

• Platinum®
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Facebook, Video games, Football, Travelling, Shopping, Driving,

• Iran

• Quote:
    "I live for freedom but freedom is a lie."

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

That tour blog is beyond amazing!!! she was so happy!!!

ZgfdxR9.png

#212 ajathefairy

ajathefairy

LA HADA

• Platinum®
  • 2,022 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy interacting with all types of people from all types of cultures.

• United States

• Quote:
    It is a black day. But I am a cookiemaker. I slap pink icing on the sadness and lick my fingers.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

You can see Fadi in the tour blog. 5:09, bottom right of the screen in the front row. Viki & Fadi get the credit for finding him. I couldn't find him until they told me.

Posted Image

#213 joska89

joska89

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,675 posts
  • Interests:Shakira and Akosh

• Hungary

• Quote:
    "Y un día después de la tormenta
    Cuando menos piensas sale el sol
    De tanto sumar pierdes la cuenta
    Porque uno y uno no siempre son dos
    Cuando menos piensas sale el sol"

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

The Tour Blog very nice! Shaki was so lovely and cute!:skyking2:

eqd15h.jpg

Shakira about her new album

"Shakira. Nothing more. A little bit of rock, a little bit of folk, a little reggae and naturally some dance--but as always, and above all, a lot of heart."

I love you so much Shaki! :skyking2:

My first concert
The Sun Comes Out World Tour - Budapest (2011. 05. 05.)

#214 tomas

tomas

Shakrates.

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

That was a great tour blog. "Mis padres estan preocupados porque se me pararon los pelos" lolol.

Also, FIRST TOUR BLOG SHAKIRA IS IN! But it's clear she doesn't hang around with the band outside of work.

I've not watched it yet but what gives you that idea?

#215 Fadi

Fadi

Fadi

• ||Shakira's Bejeweled Fender||
  • 2,623 posts

• Lebanon

• Quote:
    "Nothing pains some people more than having to think." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:49 PM

I really really like this tour blog :D
it's finally out :D yey hehe seemed like we waited forever :P

I'm really happy Shakira went sightseeing in Lebanon, Byblos on the 25th and Zahle on the 27th! :D
I really wish I knew she was in Byblos :P would have joined them there, instead I was just standing outside her hotel -_- :P
but this is such a cool tour blog that shows Lebanon in a very positive way :D

but I'm disappointed they didn't include the video of the few seconds when we took pictures with us.. so I'm trying to obtain them now, cause well the only picture I have with Shaki won't keep me happy for long, we're not even looking at the right cam! :P

But yeah really happy this blog captures some private moments of Shakira's life, I wanna be Tonino :P

and I agree with Mohit, it's pretty clear she doesn't hang out with the band and dancers much, I'm glad Xavi got to accompany her to Byblos but he left with the band to Morocco directly after the concert, while Shaki stayed one day more

Facebook Twitter Instagram

April 29, 2011 Abu Dhabi, UAE
May 26, 2011 Beirut, Lebanon
:D

Upcoming:

June 9, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands

June 13-14, 2018 Paris, France

July 13, 2018 Cedars, Lebanon

#216 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• 7,037 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "It's funny that you owe... you owe so much to a song, you know, it's such an abstract concept." - Shakira

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:27 PM

Guess what? I got the ADLS instrumental from the tour blog. ;)

I know how inverting a song sometimes removes the vocals, so I wondered if inverting the blog's audio would remove the upper audio layer (the audio of the actual video clips). I was right! The volume level goes up and down, but it's the instrumental nevertheless. :D

TO ALL THE THIEVING LITTLE JERKS FROM SHAKIRA BLOGS WHO UPLOAD THIS TO YOUR YOUTUBE PAGES WITHOUT CREDIT: expect a comment from me, and a flagging if no credit is given after that warning.

#217 ajathefairy

ajathefairy

LA HADA

• Platinum®
  • 2,022 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy interacting with all types of people from all types of cultures.

• United States

• Quote:
    It is a black day. But I am a cookiemaker. I slap pink icing on the sadness and lick my fingers.

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:37 PM

Guess what? I got the ADLS instrumental from the tour blog. ;)

I know how inverting a song sometimes removes the vocals, so I wondered if inverting the blog's audio would remove the upper audio layer (the audio of the actual video clips). I was right! The volume level goes up and down, but it's the instrumental nevertheless. :D

TO ALL THE THIEVING LITTLE JERKS FROM SHAKIRA BLOGS WHO UPLOAD THIS TO YOUR YOUTUBE PAGES WITHOUT CREDIT: expect a comment from me, and a flagging if no credit is given after that warning.

You are so the bomb. My life would be empty without you.... :lick:

Posted Image

#218 loonyfly

loonyfly

Kiss Me I'm God!

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Quote:
    "In the entire history of the universe nobody has ever built a monument to a critic."

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:09 AM

and I agree with Mohit, it's pretty clear she doesn't hang out with the band and dancers much, I'm glad Xavi got to accompany her to Byblos but he left with the band to Morocco directly after the concert, while Shaki stayed one day more

Obviously because she is the boss! You don't hang out with your boss, and as anybody in a leadership position can tell you the people that work for you need some private space so they can bitch about you amongst themselves.

Edited by loonyfly, 15 June 2011 - 04:10 AM.

I just wonder if you shouldn't feel less concern about the deep unreal

#219 disneyreporter

disneyreporter

Objection

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,352 posts
  • Interests:Disney and Shakira

• United States

• Quote:
    "We can be the architects of change." -- Shakira at the CGI event

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

Great job, Brian! Antes is such a lovely song! The instrumental is beautiful and works wonderfully as background music to any slideshow. We can only hope the instrumentals for the full album will be made available at some point. :)

Shakiramedia Awards 2010
-Strangest Screenname (Third Time!)

Shakiramedia Awards 2008
-Most Boring Member (Again)
-Strangest Screenname (Again)
-Most Underrated

Shakiramedia Awards 2007
-Most Boring Member
-Strangest Screenname

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users