fixation

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

• Germany

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:52 AM

ANOCHE BRILLÓ SHAKIRA EN SALTA

La artista latina Shakira ofreció un espectáculo que cumplió con las expectativas de la gente, y tal como se la puede ver en otros escenarios internacionales, su entrega en escena fue absoluta.

“Salta esta noche soy toda tuya” fueron las palabras de arranque y lo demostró intensivamente durante una hora y media de show, el cual formó parte del Pop Festival Tour que también presentó a Los Huayra y a Calle 13, con el que la colombiana inicio su gira latinoamericana.

Su esperado ingreso al estadio sorprendió a todo el público que, distraído con el juego de luces sobre el escenario, no se percató que la artista se ubicó en medio de la gente del campo general.

Con un vestido fucsia y una capa del mismo color iluminó al público del campo pasando a su lado, tocando manos, cantando casi de forma recitada una clásica de sus canciones lentas, “Pienso en ti”.

Una vez arriba del escenario se arrancó el vestido para dejar relucir un vestuario típico, pantalón de cuero y remerita de brillantes lentejuelas.

La energía y la simpatía de la cantante fueron plenas de principio a fin, mientras que el despliegue de iluminación y sonido, y las tres pantallas gigantes acompañaron a una puesta en escena general de lujo.

Shakira recorrió una selección de temas desde los primeros hasta los últimos de los que más le gustan a la gente, desde “Inevitable”, “Ciega sordomuda”, pasando por “Ojos así”, “Soy Gitana”, hasta “Loca” y “Waka Waka”.

No todo lo que brilló fue oro porque la desorganización de la producción para el ingreso de la gente, que aguardaba en la puerta desde temprano, retrasó el programa y debió acelerar las presentaciones de los dos grupos anteriores, Los Huayra y Calle 13, para que Shakira ingresara a tiempo.

Las puertas debían abrirse a las 16 pero se abrieron pasadas las 18, por lo cual Los Huayra cantaron media hora delante de un público disperso en medio de su ingreso y ubicación.

Luego fue el turno de Calle 13, el grupo puertorriqueño de reggaetón contestatario que se presentó por segunda en vez en la provincia pero que se retiró muy enojado del escenario luego de 40 minutos de espectáculo debido al apuro con que los sacó la producción.

El público aclamó su regreso a escena pero fue inútil, se fue del estadio antes que comience el show de Shakira, lo que de hecho implicó que René (Residente de Calle 13) no participara en vivo del tema “Gordita” que comparte con Shakira.

Finalmente la hora y media de Shakira dejó con ganas a la gente que esperaba un espectáculo de por lo menos dos horas, que de todas maneras bailó y cantó con cada canción, y se retiró satisfecha.

source

google translation:
SHAKIRA SHONE LAST NIGHT IN SALTA

Latin Artist Shakira gave a performance that met the expectations of the people, and as you can see it in other international, delivery performance was absolute.

"Salta tonight I'm all yours" were the words start and showed intensively for an hour and a half show, which was part of the Pop Festival Tour which also featured Lapush and Calle 13, with which the Colombian began his Latin American tour.

Its expected entry into the stadium stunned the public, distracted by the play of light on stage, did not realize that the artist ranked among the country people generally.

With a fuchsia dress and a color layer of the same field illuminated from the public to his side, shaking hands, singing almost as recited a classic of his slow songs, "I think of you."

Once on stage she tore her dress to let light a typical apparel, leather pants and sequined diamond remerita.

The energy and the sympathy of the singer were full from beginning to end, while deployment of lighting and sound, and three big screens accompanied a general staging of luxury.

Shakira toured a selection of songs from the first to the last of which she likes people, from "Inevitable", "Blind deaf and dumb", through "Eyes like this", "I am Gypsy" to "Crazy" and " Waka Waka. "

Not all that glitters was gold because the disruption of production for the entry of people, waiting at the gate early, had delayed the program and accelerate the presentations of the previous two groups, Lapush y Calle 13, for Shakira-time income.

The doors were opened at 16 but opened past the 18, so half an hour Lapush sang before an audience scattered among his income and location.

Then was the turn of Calle 13, Puerto Rican reggaeton group protester who was presented for second time in the province but angrily withdrew from the stage after 40 minutes of show due to trouble with that brought production.

The crowd cheered his return to the scene but to no avail, left the stadium before the start of the show Shakira, which effectively meant that René (Residente of Calle 13) did not participate live the song "Gordita" shared with Shakira.

Finally the hour and a half left wanting Shakira people who expected a show of at least two hours, anyway, danced and sang with every song, and left satisfied.

is that true?^^

#62 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• 7,037 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "It's funny that you owe... you owe so much to a song, you know, it's such an abstract concept." - Shakira

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:56 AM

This one was scary, i thought he wouldnt let go of her, i worry now if she´ll keep the catwalk for next tour...

He didn't even get to her...

#63 pachiotti

pachiotti

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:56 AM

Lo del casamiento es algo que me he enterado por ustedes. Espero que si me voy a casar por lo menos me manden la invitación de mi casamiento!
SHAKIRA.

#64 Gray Fox

Gray Fox

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D.

• 8,879 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Graphic Design, Photography, Illustration, Retouche, Traveling

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Tanta indiferencia me hace mal

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:57 AM

@Brian, he touched her hand :P

Banner.jpg

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D. member

#65 Shaky

Shaky

Stay true to your heart

• Platinum®
  • 1,590 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Life is a song, sing it!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:06 AM

shak hardly ever change anytnhing so I dont understand some people still having hope for that, oke, maybe rabiosa, but come, no more, we all know that!

You can always hope :)

Rotterdam 22-05-2003
Arnhem 17-03-2007
Cologne 08-05-2007
Rotterdam 01-12-2010
Amneville 05-12-2010
Cologne 11-12-2010
Antwerpen 12-12-2010

Madrid 03-06-2011
Frankfurt 11-06-2011
Paris 13-06-2011
Paris 14-06-2011
Werchter 09-07-2011 canceled

#66 Ozymandias

Ozymandias

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:27 AM

source
is that true?^^

I read that they had sound problems and were not happy.

In this review they don't say that Rene joined Shakira for Gordita

Shakira Experience
The procedure takes about an hour in silence, working men with brooms, come and go. Do the wave and applauding. Until she appears wrapped in fuchsia with a veil of virgin pagan among the people, hello, is left to play and smile while singing a capella Pienso en ti. A standing ovation with shouts, cheers and hands in the air to privacy answers it proposes. Nothing extreme decibels or lightning. Shakira takes everything with a wave on a black background, a green silk scarf in the air to frame the outline of sequins, leather and below the veil.

What follows is going to run with the same simple magic. All songs and dances. The tour is anchored in touch with the people, and Shakira invites four girls to teach them the ABCs of the world's most famous hip.Te De Madrid, rock and energetic. She took the stage without leaving the space occupied by his feet and five feet that supports it. Is accompanied by a band focused on achieving the best you can do with those hits.

Si te vas, spiteful, play the roles to be invented. Suerte, and then hooked Inevitable Unbelievable. Success for recycling in several lifetimes. And there is the pleasure of adding the other, Nothing else matters, with yellow roses for those who are closer to the 30-meter walkway that runs as a bride, arranged Andean and red skirt. Underneath your clothes Underneath your clothes, the song's video which embraces Antonito, sounds identical to the album, Shakira sings with his eyes just as bright but hard of hearing the same song. Part of the job of singer. Some brief costume changes are necessary. After all it is the brightest star in Latin pop and thousands of girls and young bear his name in glitter headbands, dance with her and arrived at the stadium several hours of waiting in the sun for a nap Salta.

Show the extent of that brilliance comes with the Sale el sol, the song that names brings the news that, with a projection of three-dimensional effect and the first monumental dose of visual effects. The small show of the first half of the night unfolds. Las de la intuición, all dancing, playing pop with her and two black panthers dance a step behind, Loca, Loba, crawling all three, to delire the pack.

Shakira asserts his fame with five minutes of belly dancing, which closed with Ojos así. A tiger skin in the hip, almost naked torso and seamless presentation of time it takes to move the body as a canvas. Three songs are fired, Antes de las seis, the new album, Hip's do not lie with piano intro and vocals, drums and hip explosion. Waka waka, with cast of girls, and young adults to deliver on the dance floor. Shakira experience lasts an hour and a half and is unstoppable, looking move, move with it, turning the body into a dance floor and go to dance well.

Set list

Pienso en ti, Años luz, Te dejo Madrid, Si te vas, Suerte, Inevitable, Nothing else matters, Gitana, La tortura, Ciega sordomuda, Underneath your clothes, Gordita, Sale el sol, Las de la intuición, Loca, Loba, Ojos así. ENCORE: Antes de las seis, Hips don’t lie, Waka waka.

Full review

http://vos.lavoz.com...riencia-shakira

#67 disneyreporter

disneyreporter

Objection

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,352 posts
  • Interests:Disney and Shakira

• United States

• Quote:
    "We can be the architects of change." -- Shakira at the CGI event

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:31 AM

Set list

Pienso en ti, Años luz, Te dejo Madrid, Si te vas, Suerte, Inevitable, Nothing else matters, Gitana, La tortura, Ciega sordomuda, Underneath your clothes, Gordita, Sale el sol, Las de la intuición, Loca, Loba, Ojos así. ENCORE: Antes de las seis, Hips don’t lie, Waka waka.

Full review

http://vos.lavoz.com...riencia-shakira

So it looks like the same exact list as the US leg of the tour (with the Spanish translations used instead of the English versions).

Shakiramedia Awards 2010
-Strangest Screenname (Third Time!)

Shakiramedia Awards 2008
-Most Boring Member (Again)
-Strangest Screenname (Again)
-Most Underrated

Shakiramedia Awards 2007
-Most Boring Member
-Strangest Screenname

#68 JMO

JMO

human

• Platinum®
  • 2,601 posts

• United States

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:21 AM

waka waka

Pienso En Ti---- Skip to the end of the video.

Si te Vas. (crappy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhttMrfHV5c

#69 goingtobegone

goingtobegone

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:28 AM

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
First date and already a fan on stage..
That gives hope for the future :P

#70 Mostafa1992

Mostafa1992

A song written by God

• Platinum®
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Facebook, Video games, Football, Travelling, Shopping, Driving,

• Iran

• Quote:
    "I live for freedom but freedom is a lie."

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:12 AM

What?????? she didn't sing Rabiosa??????????:mariella3: so what was that picture of the setlist that has been posted before????????????:huh::huh:

ZgfdxR9.png

#71 Boriqueno Prince

Boriqueno Prince

Pepsi

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,132 posts

• United States

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

I bet in 2 days therell be Tons of vids

Just wanna know the setlist, is it REALLY too much to ask that after almost 1,5 month of break to rehearse and ADD
ONE ADDITIONAL NEW SONG?! at least

It looks like for the 2 month hiatus, Shakira really didn't focus on prepping for this tour. Judging by all the gossip surrounding her love life.... (Which is okay, she's human) Hopefully one day, she can blow us away with a lot of changes in between concert stops, like Gaga does!
WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE

#72 Shakifanforlife

Shakifanforlife

Las de la intuicion

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 9,871 posts

• Germany

• Quote:
    There’s a she wolf in the closet
    Open up and set it free
    There’s a she wolf in the closet
    Let it out so it can breathe

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:40 AM

This one was scary, i thought he wouldnt let go of her, i worry now if she´ll keep the catwalk for next tour...

I fear about that too, I don't understand that ppl, there are close enough and than they do so stupid stuff.... I wanted to be an stage also, but didn't get crazy about the fact that it didn't work out..... when security gets you you can't see the whole concert

Posted Image

I saw Shakira in:
Cologne/Germany - Oral Fixation Tour - 08.04.2007
Cologne/Germany - Oliver Pocher Show - 02.10.2009
Cologne/Germany - X-Factor - 09.11.2010
Cologne/Germany - The sun comes out tour - 11.12.2010
Mannheim/Germany - The sun comes out tour - 14.05.2011
Frankfurt/Germany - The sun comes out tour - 11.06.2011 (including backstage entrance ♥)

I will see Shakira in:
Hopefully someday soon

#73 Boriqueno Prince

Boriqueno Prince

Pepsi

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,132 posts

• United States

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:02 AM

ALL THE GOODS!

http://www.thepopfes...e-una-fiesta-16

#74 pachiotti

pachiotti

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:09 AM

It looks like for the 2 month hiatus, Shakira really didn't focus on prepping for this tour. Judging by all the gossip surrounding her love life.... (Which is okay, she's human)

True.
Lo del casamiento es algo que me he enterado por ustedes. Espero que si me voy a casar por lo menos me manden la invitación de mi casamiento!
SHAKIRA.

#75 litlle legs

litlle legs

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Interests:Books, music, art,ething (my love)

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    peace

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:35 AM

more

#76 Shaky

Shaky

Stay true to your heart

• Platinum®
  • 1,590 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Life is a song, sing it!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:25 AM

I fear about that too, I don't understand that ppl, there are close enough and than they do so stupid stuff.... I wanted to be an stage also, but didn't get crazy about the fact that it didn't work out..... when security gets you you can't see the whole concert

You get arrested..

Rotterdam 22-05-2003
Arnhem 17-03-2007
Cologne 08-05-2007
Rotterdam 01-12-2010
Amneville 05-12-2010
Cologne 11-12-2010
Antwerpen 12-12-2010

Madrid 03-06-2011
Frankfurt 11-06-2011
Paris 13-06-2011
Paris 14-06-2011

#77 Gray Fox

Gray Fox

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D.

• 8,879 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Graphic Design, Photography, Illustration, Retouche, Traveling

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Tanta indiferencia me hace mal

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:41 AM

Does anyone know if Ojos Asi was done in full or she skipped the second verse and chorus again?

Banner.jpg

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D. member

#78 JMO

JMO

human

• Platinum®
  • 2,601 posts

• United States

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

Ojos asi without the face??? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#79 ajathefairy

ajathefairy

LA HADA

• Platinum®
  • 2,022 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy interacting with all types of people from all types of cultures.

• United States

• Quote:
    It is a black day. But I am a cookiemaker. I slap pink icing on the sadness and lick my fingers.

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:51 AM

@Brian, he touched her hand :P

It looked to me like she touched his hand....she reached out to him.

Also, why would Shakiramedia report in the official news that PD, Obtener and Rabiosa were in the setlist before it was confirmed? I haven't checked today, but I know it was posted like that last night. Come on guys, we should all know better by now.

I predict that she will never sing Rabiosa live. If we ever get any performance of the song, it will definitely be 100% lip synced.

Posted Image

#80 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• 7,037 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "It's funny that you owe... you owe so much to a song, you know, it's such an abstract concept." - Shakira

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:29 AM

Does anyone know if Ojos Asi was done in full or she skipped the second verse and chorus again?

Cut it again, even for the crowds that know her Spanish stuff best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9-IjFj-14w

She also forgot some of the choreography to Move a bit, so she did a bit of improv during the dance break she could very well shorten to keep more of the actual song. :rolleyes2:

Why, Shaki? :mariella3:

Edited by rpvee, 02 March 2011 - 11:30 AM.

#81 kooLobo

kooLobo

Shakirafan1

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,359 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "Close your eyes and enjoy the ride."
    "Love is only pain, disguised as a kiss."

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:36 AM

She also forgot some of the choreography to Move a bit, so she did a bit of improv during the dance break she could very well shorten to keep more of the actual song. :rolleyes2:

Whoa someone was really happy during this performance lol
Dec. 6, 2005! Los Angeles, Ca KIIS FM Jingle Ball August 15, 2006! Los Angeles, Ca Oral Fixation Tour
August 18, 2006! Anaheim, Ca Oral Fixation Tour

November 11, 2007! Hollywood, Ca Love in the Time of Cholera Premiere

January 7, 2008! Burbank, Ca The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

September 15, 2009! Orange, Ca CHOC Hospital Best one so far! Got a hug and kiss! :D

September 15, 2009! Hollywood, Ca Live at Jimmy Kimmel

October 23, 2010! Los Angeles, Ca Sun Comes Out World Tour (Meet & Greet) :)

October 25, 2010! Anaheim, Ca Sun Comes Out World Tour (Held her hand during Pienso En Ti)

June 13, 2011! Paris, France Sun Comes Out World Tour (Made it on the DVD) 

June 14, 2011! Paris, France Sun Comes Out World Tour (Made it on the DVD)

November 8, 2011! Hollywood, Ca Walk of Fame Star Ceremony

October 18, 2012! Culver City, Ca The Voice Season 4 Blind Auditions

October 22, 2012! Culver City, Ca The Voice Season 4 Blind Auditions Part 1

October 22, 2012! Culver City, Ca The Voice Season 4 Blind Auditions Part 2

April 10, 2013! Los Angeles, Ca The Voice Season 4 Battle Rounds

April 11, 2013! Los Angeles, Ca The Voice Season 4 Battle Rounds (Finally got her autograph!) :D

April 18, 2013! Los Angeles, Ca The Voice Season 4 Knockout Rounds

April 19, 2013! Los Angeles, Ca The Voice Season 4 Knockout Rounds

May 6, 2013! Los Angeles, Ca Extra At The Grove

June 10, 2013! Hollywood, Ca The Voice Season 4 Live Shows (She grabbed my hand) 
:daveloveshaki:  
October 13, 2013! Manhattan Beach, Ca The Voice Season 6 Blind Auditions

February 6, 2014! Hollywood, Ca The Voice Season 6 Battle Rounds

February 22, 2014! Hollywood, Ca The Voice Season 6 Battle Rounds 2 (Got an autograph again :D)

March 24, 2014! Burbank Ca IheartRadio Album Release Party (Best concert ever  :sig:
 )
April 2, 2014! The Voice Season 6 Playoffs

May 10, 2014! Carson, Ca KIIS FM Wango Tango

October 20, 2015! Shakira answers my 3 twitter questions

February 17, 2016! Los Angeles, Ca Zootopia Premiere
August 28, 2018! Los Angeles, Ca El Dorado Tour
August 29, 2018! Los Angeles, Ca El Dorado Tour
August 31, 2018! Anaheim, Ca El Dorado Tour
September 1, 2018! Las Vegas, Nv El Dorado Tour
September 5, 2018! San Diego, Ca El Dorado Tour
mybanner.jpg

#82 pachiotti

pachiotti

Pies Descalzos

• Platinum®
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

In this song I love... Una Palliser!! The Intro is Fantastic!!
SHAKIRA.

#83 ajathefairy

ajathefairy

LA HADA

• Platinum®
  • 2,022 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy interacting with all types of people from all types of cultures.

• United States

• Quote:
    It is a black day. But I am a cookiemaker. I slap pink icing on the sadness and lick my fingers.

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:49 AM

I know she sang both verses of Ojos Asi in Houston. Thank God. The song isn't the same without verse 2.

You know, at my Houston concert she skipped the second verse of Gordita and sand the first verse twice. I asked before and never got a response.....does she always do that?!

Posted Image

#84 Boriqueno Prince

Boriqueno Prince

Pepsi

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,132 posts

• United States

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:52 AM

Lets try not to hold it against her :shakifanatica54: (For those that get the joke). On a serious note, it's disappointing because she did have a 2 month hiatus and it's not like she made any changes to the tour. Comparing ticket prices from her Latin leg tour to the US, they deserve the very best because she charged way more. However, like I mentioned earlier Shakira is human and we all make mistakes. Look at Christina Aguilera as an example, she's pretty much considered the voice of this generation and even though she sung the anthem a million times, she got really nervous during the Superbowl and forgot a lyric or two. Shakira is a professional and a perfectionist and I think that's why we (long-time fans) can be so critical of her sometimes.

#85 ajathefairy

ajathefairy

LA HADA

• Platinum®
  • 2,022 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:55 AM

Lets try not to hold it against her :shakifanatica54: (For those that get the joke). On a serious note, it's disappointing because she did have a 2 month hiatus and it's not like she made any changes to the tour. Comparing ticket prices from her Latin leg tour to the US, they deserve the very best because she charged way more. However, like I mentioned earlier Shakira is human and we all make mistakes. Look at Christina Aguilera as an example, she's pretty much considered the voice of this generation and even though she sung the anthem a million times, she got really nervous during the Superbowl and forgot a lyric or two. Shakira is a professional and a perfectionist and I think that's why we (long-time fans) can be so critical of her sometimes.

I paid $654 for my tickets AFTER a $300 refund! How much are Latin American tickets?! Who could possibly to pay MORE than SES prices?!! I had to pawn my grandmother's platinum ring to afford it!!

Posted Image

#86 rpvee

rpvee

The Ojos Asi Guy

• 7,037 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:11 PM

I had to pawn my grandmother's platinum ring to afford it!!

:unome:

#87 Shaky

Shaky

Stay true to your heart

• Platinum®
  • 1,590 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    Life is a song, sing it!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:11 PM

@Ajathefairy

If I remember correctly she sang in Europa the complete Gordita..

And did you buy a meet and greet?

Rotterdam 22-05-2003
Arnhem 17-03-2007
Cologne 08-05-2007
Rotterdam 01-12-2010
Amneville 05-12-2010
Cologne 11-12-2010
Antwerpen 12-12-2010

Madrid 03-06-2011
Frankfurt 11-06-2011
Paris 13-06-2011
Paris 14-06-2011

#88 Le Gustave

Le Gustave

Give It Up To Me

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 13,775 posts

• Brazil

• Quote:
    Le passé s'est echappé, le futur n'est pas encore arrivé mais le present est à toi.

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:26 PM

She f***ked with Piqué during 3 months and she came to the rehearsals 1 day before the main show, so, that's normal ... She even forgot the movements with her range during why wait.

Oh God. Please...
Vamo' a tirarnos los dos del mismo puente, sin paracaidas en nuestro mundo volando..como los Hippies cuando estan fumando

#89 SHAKILICIOUS

SHAKILICIOUS

Barefoot Diamond

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,307 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    We come alone and alone we die.
    -Marina Lambrini Diamandis

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:46 PM

Oh God. Please...

:shakifanatica54:
Come on I agree with Feim :P It is normal

#90 Jairo

Jairo

• 16,682 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    Who are we? What we run? THE WORLD!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

Love the drums @ the end of Ojos Asi :o
Twitter @JairoSoto
Instagram: jairosoto

"Antes de las Seis" es agarrar un momento, una emoción intensa y hacer de eso un cuadro. Son momentos que vienen y van. Muchas veces inspirado en mi experiencia otras veces es poniéndome en la piel de alguien que está cerca mío."
Shakira

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users