http://www.vh1.com/v...1...&vid=412325

#62 Venjix

Venjix

MTV Unplugged

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,879 posts

• United States

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:01 PM

aaww i love her facial expression when she says "i hate the phone" shes so cute ::glasses::
The Sun Comes Out Tour: 9/17/10

#63 curwinga

curwinga

curwinga

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,494 posts
  • Interests:All living things.

• Canada

• Quote:
    Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us.

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

You gotta love VH1. They always play the 15 second advertisement,then i get a message." Video not available in you region."
"We are not aware of any South African legislation that allows people to be detained for wearing an orange dress"

#64 Cam

Cam

Upper Echelon

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,361 posts
  • Interests:Learning new languages, traveling, and meeting new people.

• United States

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:17 PM

"Drink some water? No. Turn on the light, and then (long pause as if we are going to get an incredible and different answer than the previous)...drink some water." :shakifanatica54:

#65 pitstop

pitstop

King of the world

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• United States

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:21 PM

I get the vibe she's very (most of her interviews these last couple of weeks) uncomfortable at 32 answering these silly questions, people tend to grow up. She looks like a duck out of water.

#66 Wolf-Hunter

Wolf-Hunter

♪♫♪Near Perihelion♫♪♫

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,550 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "I'm Colombian and nothing will change that." - Shakira

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:27 PM

I get the vibe she's very (most of her interviews these last couple of weeks) uncomfortable at 32 answering these silly questions, people tend to grow up. She looks like a duck out of water.

well you obviously don't know anything about shakira and this proves it, I believe you are here for some other reason.

Edited by Wolf-Hunter, 28 July 2009 - 09:27 PM.

hsl2io.jpg

#67 pitstop

pitstop

King of the world

• Banned
  • 529 posts

• United States

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:44 PM

well you obviously don't know anything about shakira and this proves it, I believe you are here for some other reason.

What am i at then?. Bizarre stuff. The erotic dancing of Shakira she's famous for at her age must have some motive so am exploring. :o

#68 Wolf-Hunter

Wolf-Hunter

♪♫♪Near Perihelion♫♪♫

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,550 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:51 PM

What am i at then?. Bizarre stuff. The erotic dancing of Shakira she's famous for at her age must have some motive so am exploring. :o

well you can go and explore madonna's horrible arms.

Edited by Wolf-Hunter, 28 July 2009 - 10:01 PM.

hsl2io.jpg

#69 South of the Border

South of the Border

Wig Shop

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:41 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Theres a picture of Shakira on the main page under the headline "Afghanistan's Youth Defy Parents and Rock To Western Pop"

#70 brauliodesnudo

brauliodesnudo

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:
    Colombian with a swagger. Yes I am!

"Va liviano mi corazón gitano... que solo entiende de latir a contramano."

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:24 PM

What is her answer to the second one??? What song is that
Avatar removed. It's too big. Max. size is 150KB. ~Moderator~

#71 Jessie

Jessie

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    ''Porque uno y uno no siempre son dos''

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:50 AM

What is her answer to the second one??? What song is that

Bad girls - Donna summer

#72 ktos

ktos

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,475 posts

• Poland

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:53 AM

Madonna, Shakira tipped for 'X Factor'

Simon Cowell is hoping that Madonna and Shakira will agree to appear on The X Factor this year, it has been claimed.

The music mogul has reportedly requested a bigger budget for the ITV1 talent show's new series as part of a plan to lure bigger names for the live episodes.

A source told the Daily Star Sunday: "Simon is the most powerful man in TV these days and he's in a position to call the shots.

"ITV are happy to back him - and he's determined to repay their faith by getting the biggest names in the world, including Madonna."

A second insider added: "Shakira's a massive international star and Simon's determined to get her on board."

Last year's run saw appearances from Beyoncé, Mariah Carey and Britney Spears, helping the series to be the most successful yet.

The X Factor returns to ITV1 later this month.
http://www.digitalsp...r-x-factor.html

Great that will be good promotion in UK :)

#73 Jessie

Jessie

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • 680 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:16 AM

SUN newspaper, interview.

Stunning South American sex symbol Shakira writhes around inside a golden cage in a flesh-coloured leotard, playing a WOLF, in her new video.

The footage for single She Wolf is sure to arouse more than a passing interest from male viewers channel-hopping through the music stations.

But the 32-year-old, one of the world's biggest-selling artists of the decade, still worries what her mum's neighbours will say.

I met the jaw-droppingly beautiful pop princess in Paris this week and she admitted her video is a bit racy for coffee morning in her native Colombia.

She said 'My parents texted me to say they had watched it and really loved it. A bit provocative, but they loved it. But my mother was just a little bit concerned what the neighbours were going to say.'

'No matter how famous you are, you always wonder what your parents and neighbours will say. Parents are like your conscience. My mum saw some of the images before the edit and said 'Oh my God, is that really you?' 'My dad said it was very artistic. I have their blessing. What other blessing do I need?'

Well, there is the small matter of her boyfriend of nine years, entrepreneur Antonio De La Rua, son of the former Argentine President, Fernando De La Rua.

Shakira said 'He was at the shoot and he watched me walk out in the leotard and said 'Hey, why don't you wear a scarf? Put a scarf on!' Then he closed his eyes and just let it happen.

'I showed his parents the video and the ex-First Lady of Argentina thought it was sexy but classy. I didn't want to look at his father's face!'

Unsurprisingly, the video is already No. 1 on American iTunes and looks a sure-fire number 1 single in the UK when released on Sept 21st.

But Shakira is no stranger to topping the charts. She has three UK No 1 hits to her name - Hips Don't Lie, Whenever Wherever and Beautiful Liar.

She has flogged 50 million albums and can claim the biggest-selling single in the world this century with Hips Don't Lie.

Normally meeting huge global pop stars is a let down. But Shakira is a content, successful, intelligent and seriously sexy young woman. Listening to her definition of a she-wolf left me a bit hot under the collar.

She said: 'Women have this primary, basic, animalistic urge. It goes beyond sex. Freedom is more than a state of mind, it relates to many different parts of our lives - not only sexual pleasure. But sex is the origin of life, the ultimate human expression.'

She added 'Ten years ago I would never have imagined I would be in a flesh-coloured leotard hanging from the bars of a cage. I was very traditional and very conservative. But people grow and people change. I am in another moment in my life. I feel more like a woman today.

'The great poet Ovid said women were really women after age 35. I haven't gotten there yet but hopefully the words of the poet are right. I am making good progress.'

'Women start flourishing in our late twenties because we are a little more confident, you accept yourself a little more. Maybe you can get a boob job but what you see is what you get and you should be happy with it.'

'There is a moment when you give up and accept this is what life has given you, I had better do the best I can with it.'

And she said: 'British women are the supreme she-wolves. Kate Moss is a she-wolf. Lily Allen, I love her, I really like her lyrics, she is definitely a she-wolf. She is very brave.

During our interview, Shakira turns to Twitter a message that she is being interviewed by The Sun and adds a picture of us.

She tells nearly 100,000 followers that I explained to her that her favourite sweet treat, macaroons, originated in Govan, Scotland.

And she suddenly reveals a great knowledge of Scottish history, reeling off the story of Mary, Queen of Scots and a brief explanation of the home of golf, St Andrews....
She even throws in Sean Connery, now her neighbour in the Bahamas, and believes the Scot is still one of the sexiest men on the planet. Shakira is not a conventional pop star. She has taken up golf and reckons she is addicted to it.

She doesn't check her boyfriend's text messages either, or what he has been looking at on the internet.

She said 'We never check each other's phone. Why would you want to look for skeletons? Why would I want to complicate things?'

'Each person needs to have their own space and freedom and fantasies. You can't get involved in the other person's private world of dreams.'

She also confessed 'My love history is not very extensive. I met my boyfriend when I was only 23 so I hadn't really had a chance to do much. About 15 years ago I used to dream about getting married, wearing the dress, inviting loads of people, feeding everyone canapés and macaroons.'

'Now I dream about procreating. I dream about growing old with the person I really love.'

She has built three schools in her native Colombia as a part of her Barefoot Foundation charity, giving underprivileged kids an education. Plans are in place to make the charity global.

And it is unusual to meet a pop star with such a thirst for learning - two years ago she took a summer course at the University of California, Los Angeles, in the History of Western Civilisation.

She said: 'I love History. I never showed much interest at school but the older I get, the more interesting I find it. It's an odd interest.

'I went to University after my last tour and studied History. I lived the regular student life for a bit. I used to wear a cap, tennis shoes, big backpack, baggy pants - I looked like a boy. I tried to hide and concentrate on my classes. It was one of those things that had passed me by.

'I would have liked a normal career and to have experienced normal student life - but I'm not complaining'.

Credits to ShakiRebel(official forum)

#74 LaPoeta

LaPoeta

Oldie

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 11,618 posts
  • Quote:
    Hay personas que llegan a nuestra vida y la cambian para siempre.

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:46 AM

Thank you, Jessie! :)

I believe there's one sentence which will/should be quoted many times in this forum: "But people grow and people change." Very useful.

Posted Image

"No hables en plural."

#75 AdamZimmonAKA_Leo;)

AdamZimmonAKA_Leo;)

El Rey de los Jotos.

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,440 posts
  • Interests:guitar
    music
    shakira
    the simpsons
    tv
    movie
    writting
    food
    work
    school
    UCLA

• United States

• Quote:
    "We respond to gestures with an extreme alterness, and, one might say, in accordance with an elaborate and secret code that is written nowhere, known by none, and understood by all"
    - Edward Sapir

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:38 AM

Here's what i get from the interview. I could detail my process and how i got what i got, but I rather just post quotes with interpretation.

"you give up and accept this is what life has given you" - she said "life," 10yrs ago she would have said "God" - shaki = agnostic/atheist

"Each person needs to have their own space and freedom and fantasies. You can't get involved in the other person's private world of dreams.'" - they have an open relationship. She might be bisexual.

"Ten years ago I would never have imagined I would be in a flesh-coloured leotard hanging from the bars of a cage. I was very traditional and very conservative. But people grow and people change. I am in another moment in my life. I feel more like a woman today" She's horny and doesn't care what u think about it anymore...

PLACE WITTY COMMENT HERE ".........."
witty comment: only one signature per member, thanks.

ipqypz.jpg
Don't Bother Shakira, I'll be fine, but they're waiting...

"We respond to gestures with an extreme alterness, and, one might say, in accordance with an elaborate and secrete code that is written nowhere, known by none, and understood by all"
- Edward Sapir

#76 Wolf-Hunter

Wolf-Hunter

♪♫♪Near Perihelion♫♪♫

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 10,550 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:26 AM

NYC firefighter pens romance novel
NEW YORK (WABC) -- We're used to seeing New York's Bravest fighting fires and saving lives. But for Terry Brody, there's another aspect.

"I was in the firehouse preparing a meal, I looked up and a Shakira video came on," he said. "So I thought, a romance, what a great idea. A romance between a firefighter and a pop star, now that's hot."
:mariella2:

And that is the storyline for his just-released book, "Rescuing Madison."

In the steamy love tale, a fictitious firefighter ends up saving a young singer's life. Sparks fly, and a romance is born.

In 2002, Terry penned the romantic comedy in between runs at Ladder 110/Engine 207 in downtown Brooklyn. He says focusing on the book was therapeutic after the company lost five men in the September 11th attacks.

"He was very private with it," firefighter Robert Ruggirello said. "He used to hide. He used to write it when we were all cleaning the firehouse."

It was a place, Terry says, with the antics and banter that gave him plenty of ideas for the book.

"Of course he got his chops broken, but he's a good storyteller, tells good stories in the firehouse," firefighter Stephen Rhine said. "And he's enjoyable to listen to, so figured he would be a good writer as well."

"Rescuing Madison" was actually based on a screenplay Terry wrote, and now there's even a chance a big Hollywood director may make it into a film

The 38-year-old Brody is enjoying his newfound fame.

"It's a bit of a whirlwind, but it's a great ride," he said.

Brody's book is available at RescuingMadison.com or can be ordered at Barnes and Noble or Borders. Brody is now a lieutenant with a firehouse in Long Island City.

http://abclocal.go.c...=...&id=6971015

interview with the firefighter :

http://wcbstv.com/vi...cbs.dayport.com

Edited by Wolf-Hunter, 19 August 2009 - 08:27 AM.

hsl2io.jpg

#77 pitstop

pitstop

King of the world

• Banned
  • 529 posts

• United States

Posted 20 August 2009 - 11:00 PM

Thank you, Jessie! :(

I believe there's one sentence which will/should be quoted many times in this forum: "But people grow and people change." Very useful.

Ho hum. She's always got a sound bite ready to counter awkward questions. She's in the gutter and everyone knows it.

#78 Jessie

Jessie

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • 680 posts

• Netherlands

• Quote:

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:50 PM

Shaki, wishing Beyonce a happy birthday:

http://www.youtube.c...r_embedded#t=51

#79 ktos

ktos

Ciega Sordomuda

• Platinum®
  • 2,475 posts

• Poland

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:20 AM

Posted Image

Shakira Claws Her Way Up The Charts With 'She Wolf'
August 31, 2009 - Latin

By Ayala Ben-Yehuda, L.A.

In Shakira's hometown of Barranquilla, Colombia, there's a 15-foot metal statue of her, wearing bell-bottoms and strumming a guitar. It was donated by a German sculptor in 2006, in the midst of the singer's wildly successful Oral Fixation world tour, which featured her jaw-dropping belly-dancing and a finale of "Hips Don't Lie" with Wyclef Jean. ¶ Shakira occasionally strummed a glittery guitar during the show, but by the time the statue was put up, she was far from the acoustic pop-rocker she'd been on her 1996 breakthrough album, "Pies Descalzos." And if the statue already was playing catch-up with her image in 2006, it barely captures her now. ¶ A preview of Shakira's third English album, "She Wolf," due Oct. 13 on Epic, reveals what may be some of her most club-oriented music to date: electronic pop with strong basslines and prominent world music textures, combined with a dose of in-your-face sex appeal. ¶ "I felt very curious and intrigued about the electro-pop world and everything it has to offer," Shakira tells Billboard by phone from her home in the Bahamas. "I wanted to make sure that this album was very bassy and that the kicks hit really hard, and I wanted to concentrate on the beat. But my music, to a certain extent, is very complex—because I always try to experiment with sounds from other parts of the world." Shakira produced and wrote the album, teaming with Pharrell Williams on production; other collaborators include Jean; John Hill, who's worked with Santigold; the Bravery's Sam Endicott; and Academy Award winner Jorge Drexler. Keyboardist Albert Menendez also co-wrote a song. ¶ It's one thing to cross over into the non-Latin market, as Shakira did nearly a decade ago. But it's quite another to maintain that crossover, particularly to the degree that Shakira has. She'll follow up her simultaneous worldwide release with a tour promoted by Live Nation, with whom she has a multirights deal (although Epic is releasing the album) that's intended to build her business as a whole. ¶ "For an artist in this day and age, and for an artist who is still early in their career, the challenge is: How do you conquer the world in a new way?" manager Ceci Kurzman asks. "How do you make sure that, now that the barriers have been dropped because of electronic media, how do you make sure that more people than ever can hear your music? There was a time you measured your success by the number of albums sold. And now you have such a broader scope."WORLD RECORDS

Shakira's march to mainstream pop divadom began with "Laundry Service," her 2001 English-language album, which has sold more than 3.7 million U.S. copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan. "La Tortura," the first single from her 2005 album "Fijación Oral, Vol. 1," became the first Spanish-language video to air on MTV without an English-language version.

Shakira cemented her crossover with "Hips Don't Lie," a belated addition to her English-language "Oral Fixation, Vol. 2" album that went to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and in at least 10 other countries tracked by Nielsen Music Control. All in all, Shakira has sold 50 million albums worldwide, according to her label.

"What tends to happen with Latin stars is that they tend to have one big English-language record or two and then they revert back to making Spanish records," says Rob Stringer, chairman of Columbia/Epic Label Group. "She does a very good job of managing to synergize those two careers. Shakira is competing against iconic female artists and completely standing on her own, but she also has a career in Spanish as well, so she's completely unique in that respect."

What's always set Shakira apart from her peers, whether in the Latin or the mainstream world, have been clever lyrics peppered with ingenious fusions—from tango to bossa nova to Andean flutes to reggaetón. As she did on the remarkable "Ojos Así," a Middle Eastern romp with electric guitars from her 1998 album "Dónde Estan Los Ladrones?," Shakira looks east once again on "She Wolf."

In addition to the disco-influenced title track, there's "Good Stuff," a synthed-out snake-charmer punctuated by ululating and staccato beats; "Long Time," a percussive midtempo groove with a Roma-like clarinet bridge; and "Why Wait," a dancefloor scorcher by way of Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir." (Shakira worked on the arrangement with Hossam Ramzy, who had worked on "Kashmir" with Jimmy Page and Robert Plant.) "It's an electronic album generally speaking, but it does have different organic instruments that, combined with the synthesizers, create a different sort of ambience," says the two-time Grammy and seven-time Latin Grammy Award winner. "You've got to put together a nice meal and make sure the spices don't take over the main ingredient. And at the end of the day, it gives a nice flavor in your mouth."

http://www.billboard...176dd852424377e

#80 Shakifanforlife

Shakifanforlife

Las de la intuicion

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 9,871 posts

• Germany

• Quote:
    There’s a she wolf in the closet
    Open up and set it free
    There’s a she wolf in the closet
    Let it out so it can breathe

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:23 AM

^ Thanks for that :daveloveshaki:

Posted Image

I saw Shakira in:
Cologne/Germany - Oral Fixation Tour - 08.04.2007
Cologne/Germany - Oliver Pocher Show - 02.10.2009
Cologne/Germany - X-Factor - 09.11.2010
Cologne/Germany - The sun comes out tour - 11.12.2010
Mannheim/Germany - The sun comes out tour - 14.05.2011
Frankfurt/Germany - The sun comes out tour - 11.06.2011 (including backstage entrance ♥)

I will see Shakira in:
Hopefully someday soon

#81 Vuelve88

Vuelve88

Uyyyyyy corn!

• 12,384 posts
  • Interests:I'm currently a Senior at Vanderbilt University, studying Political Science and Communication Studies. I'm hoping to become a lawyer in the future.

• United States

• Quote:
    Though my views may be wrong
    They may even be perverted
    She'll hear me out
    And won't easily be converted
    To my way of thinking
    In fact she'll often disagree
    But at the end of it all
    She will understand me

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:22 PM

I just noticed this when googling Shakira.

The first result is Shakira.com and it has a new description:

"Shakira.com - The Official Shakira site featuring fan club presale concert tickets, news, photos, biography, press releases and more."

Basically, the "fan club presale concert tickets" part stood out to me. I wonder when that will actually be available.

"Such a sad day in music and entertainment history. And just the other day I was saying how much I wished I was one of her twins."
- disneyreporter

"The only new Dell coming out are in the format of a computer." - JMO

#82 pirry

pirry

Whatever

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,761 posts

• France

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:32 AM

According to shakira.com, Shakira is in NYC and will be on Z100 and KTU today

#83 Good Stuff

Good Stuff

Laundry Service

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,784 posts

• United Kingdom

• Quote:
    If you're ashamed to stand by your colours then you had better seek another flag.

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:14 AM

I just noticed this when googling Shakira.

The first result is Shakira.com and it has a new description:

Basically, the "fan club presale concert tickets" part stood out to me. I wonder when that will actually be available.

I noticed that as well. I wonder when the new website will be up?

#84 pirry

pirry

Whatever

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,761 posts

• France

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:25 PM

RT: @MoreMashUp @Shakira with @mashupnicole's puppy Phoebe! Plus, @Shakira is hosting Hit-Bound this weekend! http://twitpic.com/h3vq4 2 minutes ago from web

From Nicole Biggins Twitter

Edited by pirry, 09 September 2009 - 12:31 PM.

#85 Good Stuff

Good Stuff

Laundry Service

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,784 posts

• United Kingdom

• Quote:
    If you're ashamed to stand by your colours then you had better seek another flag.

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:42 PM

From Nicole Biggins Twitter

What's Hit-Bound?

#86 pirry

pirry

Whatever

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,761 posts

• France

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:51 PM

What's Hit-Bound?

Hit-Bound
Saturdays 5 am, 9 am and 2 pm ET
Sundays 12 am, 4 am, 8 am, 12 pm and 4 pm

SIRIUS XM Hits 1 presents Hit-Bound, your weekly space for the best new music first! Whether it's from one of your favorite Hits 1 artists, a new artist, indie, international, unsigned or even homemade, expect us to get you hooked on some of the hottest music we can find! The Morning Mash Up's Nicole will give you the 411 on these songs and artists that we think are what's next, now.

It's in NYC.

Edited by pirry, 09 September 2009 - 12:52 PM.

#87 Good Stuff

Good Stuff

Laundry Service

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,784 posts

• United Kingdom

• Quote:

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:31 PM

Hit-Bound
Saturdays 5 am, 9 am and 2 pm ET
Sundays 12 am, 4 am, 8 am, 12 pm and 4 pm

SIRIUS XM Hits 1 presents Hit-Bound, your weekly space for the best new music first! Whether it's from one of your favorite Hits 1 artists, a new artist, indie, international, unsigned or even homemade, expect us to get you hooked on some of the hottest music we can find! The Morning Mash Up's Nicole will give you the 411 on these songs and artists that we think are what's next, now.

It's in NYC.

Oh ok, thanks! :)

#88 Lion7718

Lion7718

*Bite Me*

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,911 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me."
    - Al Capone

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

She will be on David Letterman tonight 9/10

#89 Manu Potter

Manu Potter

I'd die without you... LOL j/k I have several Horcruxes

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 9,719 posts

• Mexico

• Quote:
    La pared es el límite, el final de las cosas. Es la desesperanza.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:36 PM

I noticed that as well. I wonder when the new website will be up?

06/24/2009
Welcome to the interim site! Welcome to Shakira's brand new interim website. We've got a full website launching in a month or two, but until then we wanted to be able to keep you bang up to date with all the latest news, as Shakira returns to prominence with a new single, a new album and all sorts of other excitements.

u.u

#90 Wolfy

Wolfy

Watch Out For The She Wolf In The Closet!

• Admin
  • 5,848 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "If it doesn't matter in five years, then it doesn't matter" ~ Cher, 2008

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:37 PM

She will be on David Letterman tonight 9/10

Where did you get this info?

Challenge Me On Songpop: ballboxworker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users