Jump to content


Photo

Tour 2017/18. Tba


  • Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#61 JMO

JMO

    human

  • Platinum®
  • 2,268 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida


  • United States



Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

Yeah of course because a concert in Manila, Brisbasne or Kuala Lumpur would be super fun.


Bitch please...


The album is a homage to our country. Plus we're full of hot people. Adios chamo!


I didn't really see good looking men in Colombia.

And the women were really pretentious and gimmicky with their looks.

This of course was my impression when I went to Medellin. I think there are better looking people in Europe lol.

But that's all irrelevant. A good concert is a goo concert in Colombia or Cairo or Sydney or Montreal etc.

#62 Ronx

Ronx

    Senior

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Venezuela

  • Quote:
    No el que peca, empata si reza



Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:39 PM

Yeah of course because a concert in Manila, Brisbasne or Kuala Lumpur would be super fun.
Bitch please...
The album is a homage to our country. Plus we're full of hot people. Adios chamo!


Of course It would be super fun and interesting. As a global superstar is well seen recording a DVD in those kind of continents. For so many reasons.

Anyway. We both know She's recording a DVD in Barcelona, singing 23.

#63 sherekan

sherekan

    Beautiful liar.

  • Platinum®
  • 1,788 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barcelona


  • Colombia



Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:45 PM

I didn't really see good looking men in Colombia.

And the women were really pretentious and gimmicky with their looks.

This of course was my impression when I went to Medellin. I think there are better looking people in Europe lol.

But that's all irrelevant. A good concert is a goo concert in Colombia or Cairo or Sydney or Montreal etc.



Honey you need better glasses. Or change the barrios you visit next time.

#64 JMO

JMO

    human

  • Platinum®
  • 2,268 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida


  • United States



Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:32 PM

Honey you need better glasses. Or change the barrios you visit next time.


Don't get any better than El poblado in Medellin boo. Mansions and million dollar condos don't make a man look physically better.

Hey the gorgeous paso finos they keep in those million dollar fincas do help tho.

#65 Nahlim

Nahlim

    Pies Descalzos

  • *Gold Member*
  • 1,105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Niš, Serbia
  • Quote:
    Y lo mejor siempre espera adelante...



Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:04 AM

 

The Shakira Barcelona residence is upon us !!! Las Vegas would nevah.

 

+ Barcelona matches Half-Time performances!


142d0y9.jpg


#66 Joster

Joster

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 9,604 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barranquilla, Colombia


  • Colombia



Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:33 AM

Don't get any better than El poblado in Medellin boo. Mansions and million dollar condos don't make a man look physically better.

Hey the gorgeous paso finos they keep in those million dollar fincas do help tho.

 

lol our country is black or white in this area.

U can find really beautiful people or ...uglydotcom

but i agree it depends a lot on the "barrio" ur in...sad but true.

 

MEN are way better in southern Europe....women... Colombia though.... but like I said depends where u go.



#67 sherekan

sherekan

    Beautiful liar.

  • Platinum®
  • 1,788 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barcelona


  • Colombia



Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:48 AM

 
lol our country is black or white in this area.
U can find really beautiful people or ...uglydotcom
but i agree it depends a lot on the "barrio" ur in...sad but true.
 
MEN are way better in southern Europe....women... Colombia though.... but like I said depends where u go.



We are a mixture of lots of things and that includes Mediterranean people.be it Europeans or Middle East people


So yeah to each their own

But you don't know what good sex is about if you never tried it with a Colombian 😎

#68 Joster

Joster

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 9,604 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barranquilla, Colombia


  • Colombia



Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:24 AM

We are a mixture of lots of things and that includes Mediterranean people.be it Europeans or Middle East people


So yeah to each their own

But you don't know what good sex is about if you never tried it with a Colombian

 

yeah we are a cocktail as Shakira says <3

and we are gifted

 

D's don't lie

 

8xvMYW4.jpg


Edited by Joster, 18 May 2017 - 08:09 AM.


#69 Mick

Mick

    Give It Up To Me

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 14,631 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Hollywood, CA
  • Interests:None.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "Ya no se si he vivido diez mil dias o un dia diez mil veces."



Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:42 AM

lmaaaaaao
"Si Pudiera Exocisarme De Tu Voz"

#70 GrownBoy92

GrownBoy92

    Pies Descalzos

  • *Gold Member*
  • 1,002 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milan, Italy


  • Italy



Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:46 PM

Didn't know about these special Colombian *features*, wow

lmao

#71 sherekan

sherekan

    Beautiful liar.

  • Platinum®
  • 1,788 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barcelona


  • Colombia



Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:20 PM

Hahahaha



I mean I'm happy with my own


But hey this trend is about the tour!!!


You putas

#72 Buls

Buls

    Mr. Bad Guy

  • *Gold Member*
  • 1,171 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling


  • United States

  • Quote:
    Por ti seré gaviota de tu bella mar



Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:01 PM

Pretty sure that's self-reported.

I don't know where am I going to be living at so I just hope I get to see her again. My first and last time was in 2006 and back then, I was in annoying rocker teenage mode.

#73 SayWhat

SayWhat

    Newbie

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • 22 posts


  • United States



Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

How many places did she had meet and greet for the TSCOT? it's only selective places ..right?

#74 alxmrqz

alxmrqz

    Fan

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Colombia



Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:23 PM

Well if the tour is Road to El Dorado it would make sense to finnish in Colombia.

 

I'm really excited because it will be my first time.



#75 FelipeM

FelipeM

    King of the world

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney, AU
  • Interests:Travelling, Cinema, Music, Shakira!


  • Australia

  • Quote:
    Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes...



Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:18 PM

 
yeah we are a cocktail as Shakira says <3
and we are gifted
 
D's don't lie
 
8xvMYW4.jpg


False
😂😂🤣

#76 FelipeM

FelipeM

    King of the world

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney, AU
  • Interests:Travelling, Cinema, Music, Shakira!


  • Australia

  • Quote:
    Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes...



Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

I came up with a set list:
Romantic/Cheeky
1 Me enamore
2 CSM
3 Obtener un si
4 Tus Pupilas
5 Quiero
6 QMQT

Pop/Rock
7 Nada
8 Spotlight
9 Lo hecho esta hecho /DIA
10 The one thing
11 Sale el sol
12 Some cover she always does (Yellow?)

Dance/Arabic
13 Años Luz/Ojos Asi Meddley
14 Suerte / WW
15 Long time
16 Las de la Int.
17 When a woman
18 CRTFY

Tropical
19 Addicted to you
20 Perro fiel
21 Loca
22 La bici
23 La tortura
24 Chantaje

I would love Chasing Shadows but I guess not gonna happen :(
Shaki!! Please listen to me 😉

#77 lukedio

lukedio

    King of the world

  • *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern Cali to L.A.
  • Interests:Making dreams come true!


  • United States

  • Quote:
    call me the gridyboy!



Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:55 PM

The tour should be called "SHAKIRA'S SCORPION TOUR!" that's just the vibe I'm getting from the music!

#78 PiesEnLaTierra

PiesEnLaTierra

    Newbie

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Los Angeles


  • United States



Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:21 PM

I CAN'T WAIT!

 

I came up with a set list:
Romantic/Cheeky
1 Me enamore
2 CSM
3 Obtener un si
4 Tus Pupilas
5 Quiero
6 QMQT

Pop/Rock
7 Nada
8 Spotlight
9 Lo hecho esta hecho /DIA
10 The one thing
11 Sale el sol
12 Some cover she always does (Yellow?)

Dance/Arabic
13 Años Luz/Ojos Asi Meddley
14 Suerte / WW
15 Long time
16 Las de la Int.
17 When a woman
18 CRTFY

Tropical
19 Addicted to you
20 Perro fiel
21 Loca
22 La bici
23 La tortura
24 Chantaje

I would love Chasing Shadows but I guess not gonna happen :(
Shaki!! Please listen to me

 

IN OUR DREAMS .... :(
 

I'll be happy as long as all the new BOPS are all on the TOUR SETLIST

 

specially Perro Fiel,.



#79 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

    S H A K i R A

  • Moderator
  • 2,514 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Sun From Within.
  • Interests:traveling around the world.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

    "We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

    "Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

    "Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥




Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:42 PM

How many places did she had meet and greet for the TSCOT? it's only selective places ..right?

I can't remember off the back, but I remember it was only for the US. 


rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 


#80 pacheito

pacheito

    King of the world

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • United Kingdom

  • Quote:
    This body of work is from Dominican Republic



Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

Two things I wished happened:

 

Me Enamoré not to be in the set list, as it would embarrass myself to be listening to it live with friends

The UK date to be on a weekend, cuz I do not live in London, so I would have to travel and have no spare days to use on holidays 


11mdnxs.png


#81 makarit

makarit

    Senior

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts


  • Philippines



Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

Yeah of course because a concert in Manila, Brisbasne or Kuala Lumpur would be super fun.

Goodness if shw does come to Manila this time! I'll be so there and all! 😀😄😆

#82 Truth Or Dare

Truth Or Dare

    ~ Why Wait ~

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,966 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Germany

  • Quote:
    It's truth or dare on the dancefloor



Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:47 PM

Can we start a petition for her to sing Que Me Quedes Tú and other forgotten gems this tour? Like seriously I need to witness those tracks live.
ixxybl.jpg
Munich, Germany - December 3, 2010 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 
Mannheim, Germany - May 14, 2011 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 

#83 Truth Or Dare

Truth Or Dare

    ~ Why Wait ~

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,966 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Germany

  • Quote:
    It's truth or dare on the dancefloor



Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:47 PM

I can't remember off the back, but I remember it was only for the US. 


Do u remember how much it cost? I don't want it to be over 1000 if she decides to do m&g this tour
ixxybl.jpg
Munich, Germany - December 3, 2010 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 
Mannheim, Germany - May 14, 2011 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 

#84 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

    S H A K i R A

  • Moderator
  • 2,514 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Sun From Within.
  • Interests:traveling around the world.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

    "We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

    "Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

    "Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥




Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

Do u remember how much it cost? I don't want it to be over 1000 if she decides to do m&g this tour

It was roughly between 650$-700$. 


rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 


#85 Truth Or Dare

Truth Or Dare

    ~ Why Wait ~

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,966 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Germany

  • Quote:
    It's truth or dare on the dancefloor



Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:59 PM

It was roughly between 650$-700$. 


Thanks.

Tbh I don't think she'll even do m&g after the shit that happened in manchester
ixxybl.jpg
Munich, Germany - December 3, 2010 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 
Mannheim, Germany - May 14, 2011 - The Sun Comes Out World Tour 

#86 GrownBoy92

GrownBoy92

    Pies Descalzos

  • *Gold Member*
  • 1,002 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milan, Italy


  • Italy



Posted Yesterday, 03:39 AM

She better announce it tomorrow with the album release, its getting late and I need these dates (and money) so I need to know when and where like now

Edited by GrownBoy92 , Yesterday, 03:39 AM.


#87 Joster

Joster

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 9,604 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barranquilla, Colombia


  • Colombia



Posted Yesterday, 07:08 AM

False

giphy.gif



#88 Ronx

Ronx

    Senior

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Venezuela

  • Quote:
    No el que peca, empata si reza



Posted Yesterday, 10:59 AM

I don't think She's coming to Venezuela due the situation in my country. How sad.

#89 escalestri

escalestri

    Newbie

  • Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts


  • Spain



Posted Yesterday, 04:06 PM

you guys talking about pennis... uff thats so boring so macho so androcentric



#90 JB19

JB19

    3-6-9 damn you fine

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,553 posts
  • Location:Southern Cali
  • Interests:I forgot...


  • Mexico

  • Quote:
    ....



Posted Yesterday, 04:29 PM

*SIGH*

I love her classics and all - but please - no more recycled stuff. Agree some mash up of classics would be awesome... but - wishful thinking. Imma still go though lol. 


Signature Image Too Big ~ Please Read The Rules

"He thought he could go unpunished but i've heard the truth and swear by my faith, by my Shakira love..." LMAO!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users