Jump to content


Photo

Shakira - Me Enamoré

shakira single me enamore

  • Please log in to reply
937 replies to this topic

#361 Lorelei

Lorelei

    Dia De Enero

  • Moderator
  • 7,312 posts
  • Gender:Female


  • Greece

  • Quote:
    "i got my first record deal with Sony music which back then was CBS"

    "Shakira has never been much of a lyricist." - Allison Stewart

    "The new album is about clubers of our time.It's not about the clubs that exist, but the club that is in me"




Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:03 AM

What if we all act like if this never happened? Of course including Shakira herself! Next single, por favor.


Yup, i have already deleted it from my memory :P

Posted Image

http://loreleitales.wordpress.com/

 

The dream comes true : Η.Ι.Μ Live in Athens September 15th,2007

The dream goes on :H.I.M Live in Athens August 1st, 2014

 

 

franzfergidon on Shakira being late for her concert during TSCO Tour: 

It's like HAI GUYZ I NO I KEPT U WAITIN BUT LOOK LOL, HEREZ MAI BOIFREND ISN'T HE SO KYUTE U JEAL? YEA I NO, LEMME SING ALL MAI SONGZ BOUT HIM NAO O N SRRY IF U MISS DA TRAIN HOME, DATZ NOT MY PROB, LOL. 
 

 

#362 Suvad

Suvad

    Enter ye therein in peace and serenity.

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,684 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA / KSA


  • Saudi Arabia

  • Quote:
    “When it comes to men it's known that I end up choosing wrong.”
    - Shakira




Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:00 AM

any news on the music video?


04444.jpg

#363 Vuelve88

Vuelve88

    Uyyyyyy corn!

  • Moderator
  • 12,321 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Interests:I'm currently a Senior at Vanderbilt University, studying Political Science and Communication Studies. I'm hoping to become a lawyer in the future.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    Though my views may be wrong
    They may even be perverted
    She'll hear me out
    And won't easily be converted
    To my way of thinking
    In fact she'll often disagree
    But at the end of it all
    She will understand me




Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:29 PM

any news on the music video?


No. As far as I know, there's no sign that it has even been filmed, unless it was done privately.

"Such a sad day in music and entertainment history. And just the other day I was saying how much I wished I was one of her twins."
- disneyreporter

"The only new Dell coming out are in the format of a computer." - JMO

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


#364 FelipeM

FelipeM

    King of the world

  • *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney, AU
  • Interests:Travelling, Cinema, Music.


  • Australia

  • Quote:
    Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes...



Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:57 PM

I haven't played this song in many days. Very little or zero impact on me.
Now, what kind of video can she possibly make for this? The lyrics video is enough so neeext..
When is the next single coming out??

#365 Quikslvr86

Quikslvr86

    Fan

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts


  • United States



Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:17 PM

I still bop to this daily. It's too catchy and danceable not to catch on, it just needs a fire video with new choreo. Maybe a tropical beach theme? Something like the dance perfume commercial. I miss tribal Shakira.

Edited by Quikslvr86, 20 April 2017 - 04:18 PM.


#366 shaki.fixation

shaki.fixation

    VIP

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:México


  • Mexico



Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:17 PM

What if we all act like if this never happened? Of course including Shakira herself! Next single, por favor.

.


Please!
Posted Image

#367 FelipeM

FelipeM

    King of the world

  • *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney, AU
  • Interests:Travelling, Cinema, Music.


  • Australia

  • Quote:
    Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes...



Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:14 PM

Wow!! Shakira finally acknowledged the gay community on social media. 👏

Edited by FelipeM, 22 April 2017 - 07:14 PM.


#368 Greatness

Greatness

    This is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended ...

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,095 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:Shakira, Video Games, Movies, Sports, TV Shows


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "Right back at ya," cause I'll survive...



Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:28 PM

Man I'm so sad that this song is getting such lukewarm reception. It's probably the most accesssible single she's put out in a while.



#369 Gray Fox

Gray Fox

    F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D.

  • Moderator
  • 8,814 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Interests:Shakira, Graphic Design, Photography, Illustration, Retouche, Traveling


  • Netherlands

  • Quote:
    Tanta indiferencia me hace mal



Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:17 AM

Man I'm so sad that this song is getting such lukewarm reception. It's probably the most accesssible single she's put out in a while.


No it isnt.


 

Banner.jpg
 

 

F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D. member


#370 sherekan

sherekan

    Beautiful liar.

  • Platinum®
  • 1,948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barcelona


  • Colombia



Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:54 AM

No it isnt.


Yes it is

Just give it time girlfriend

#371 Denran

Denran

    Utraviolence

  • *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium


  • Belgium



Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:22 AM

This song leaves me a bit cold as many have said. It's not super bad but it's very plain and safe... How come she could be so poetic when she was writing about Antonio and so ridiculously empty when it's about Piqué? I guess the abum will be more of "sale el sol" ... Mild. -_-



#372 Vuelve88

Vuelve88

    Uyyyyyy corn!

  • Moderator
  • 12,321 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Interests:I'm currently a Senior at Vanderbilt University, studying Political Science and Communication Studies. I'm hoping to become a lawyer in the future.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    Though my views may be wrong
    They may even be perverted
    She'll hear me out
    And won't easily be converted
    To my way of thinking
    In fact she'll often disagree
    But at the end of it all
    She will understand me




Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:25 AM

This song leaves me a bit cold as many have said. It's not super bad but it's very plain and safe... How come she could be so poetic when she was writing about Antonio and so ridiculously empty when it's about Piqué? I guess the abum will be more of "sale el sol" ... Mild. -_-


I think she wants to show Pique how young she is, at least in spirit, she does more naive sounding lyrics.

"Such a sad day in music and entertainment history. And just the other day I was saying how much I wished I was one of her twins."
- disneyreporter

"The only new Dell coming out are in the format of a computer." - JMO

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


#373 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

    S H A K i R A

  • Moderator
  • 2,592 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Sun From Within.
  • Interests:traveling around the world.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

    "We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

    "Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

    "Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥




Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

^That. 


rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 


#374 ejovilim

ejovilim

    Pies Descalzos

  • *Gold Member*
  • 1,130 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Kosovska Mitrovica, Serbia
  • Interests:Faculty,music,movies,tv shows,books...


  • Yugoslavia

  • Quote:
    ...De tanto sumar,pierdes la cuenta,porque uno y uno no siempre son dos...



Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:15 PM

That is not okay, though... It is okay she fells that way and we are all happy for her. This is perfect as a b side track or filler track, not as a second single, IMO. They wanted Chantaje's success, she had same producers but the execution was
so bad... again, IMO, not judging whoever likes it. I liok forward to the video, though. I like to watch her, also :)

#375 FelipeM

FelipeM

    King of the world

  • *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney, AU
  • Interests:Travelling, Cinema, Music.


  • Australia

  • Quote:
    Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes...



Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

Neeeeext...

#376 Pefinol

Pefinol

    Old Skool Member

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts


  • Peru

  • Quote:
    La risa



Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:53 PM

Wow!! Shakira finally acknowledged the gay community on social media.

 

Finally!


tumblr_ogui1qglPh1qdafsho1_500.gif

tumblr_n0pm7u8ME91sjew17o1_400.gif

 


#377 sherekan

sherekan

    Beautiful liar.

  • Platinum®
  • 1,948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barcelona


  • Colombia



Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:27 AM

Still hooked on this.


We need a video pronto.

#378 JMO

JMO

    human

  • Platinum®
  • 2,419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida


  • United States



Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:10 AM

I take it that the video should've been filmed already and because it most likely hasn't then that means it won't be filmed at all... lol these are just my hopes. This time I really do hope she doesn't promote this pos song. It does NOT need any more attention.

But then I don't care to listen to any more "pique inspired" bs so at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

Where's that j.lo Spanish album?

#379 Ponsho

Ponsho

    King of the world

  • *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts


  • Argentina

  • Quote:
    Agítese antes de leer!



Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

The biggest problem besides her corny voice, its basic rhythm and its childish lyrics is that I can't relate this song. It's so specific and we've been listening to the same old story over and over and over again although she's trying to act like if it's the first time she sings about Gerard.

Just like she's trying to convince us of something when the relationship is now 7 years old and with 2 kids.
I can't believe her speech, a speech of a woman who never fell in love, as if Antonio never existed in her life or her old catalogue is full of nonsense and lies.

It's not even natural to talking about Piqué in that way, nobody can judge you Shak, just chill, honey.


giphy.gif


#380 JMO

JMO

    human

  • Platinum®
  • 2,419 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida


  • United States



Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:52 PM

I specially cringe when she says "my man".

These words sound too,,, ratchet??? To be coming from her.

Fiancé, better half, other half, boyfriend, sweetheart, dearest, and my preferred one, partner.

#381 Greatness

Greatness

    This is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended ...

  • DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,095 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:Shakira, Video Games, Movies, Sports, TV Shows


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "Right back at ya," cause I'll survive...



Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:47 PM

The song is catchy af. And who cares if the song is very explicit?

 

Not every song needs to be vague so that you can plug yourself in.

 

Part of how art works in general is that artists can be very explicit and specific, and you can still relate to the overall theme of the work. In this case, the theme is youthful, honeymoon-esque love that one shares for another.

 

It'd be like watching Titanic and being like "lol sorry can't relate to this story, I was born way after it sank".



#382 Buls

Buls

    Mr. Bad Guy

  • Platinum®
  • 1,213 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling


  • United States

  • Quote:
    Por ti seré gaviota de tu bella mar



Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:06 PM

So were you guys complaining this much when Día de Enero came out? Although I know that a couple of you actually dislike that one too, so lol I guess? I take Me Enamoré, cheap beat and everything, over a flavorless song like Dare or CRTFY. At least the lyrics to Me Enamoré scream Shakira and make me feel something nice.

#383 sherekan

sherekan

    Beautiful liar.

  • Platinum®
  • 1,948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barcelona


  • Colombia



Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:39 AM

The song is catchy af. And who cares if the song is very explicit?
 
Not every song needs to be vague so that you can plug yourself in.
 
Part of how art works in general is that artists can be very explicit and specific, and you can still relate to the overall theme of the work. In this case, the theme is youthful, honeymoon-esque love that one shares for another.
 
It'd be like watching Titanic and being like "lol sorry can't relate to this story, I was born way after it sank".



The song will do well sis.

#384 Medias Veladas

Medias Veladas

    VIP

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Gender:Female


  • United States



Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:56 AM

I still like this song, I can't picture a video for it. I doubt Pique would participate in it, he doesn't seem to enjoy that type of attention.

She should have performed it at the Latin billboards, but whatever.

#385 Crystall

Crystall

    VIP

  • Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling


  • Colombia

  • Quote:
    Global Superstar



Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

This is a huge flop, she better cancell it.

#386 chantaje

chantaje

    Newbie

  • Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts


  • Mexico



Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:53 AM

This is a huge flop, she better cancell it.


X2

#387 tomaseba

tomaseba

    King of the world

  • *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts


  • Chile



Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:59 AM

I thought that maybe the music video is coming tomorrow during Latin Billboard like her team did with Chantaje in the Latin Grammys

#388 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

    S H A K i R A

  • Moderator
  • 2,592 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Sun From Within.
  • Interests:traveling around the world.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

    "We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

    "Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

    "Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥




Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:18 PM

^Who knows at this point, she's full of "surprises" these days. 


rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 


#389 Vuelve88

Vuelve88

    Uyyyyyy corn!

  • Moderator
  • 12,321 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Interests:I'm currently a Senior at Vanderbilt University, studying Political Science and Communication Studies. I'm hoping to become a lawyer in the future.


  • United States

  • Quote:
    Though my views may be wrong
    They may even be perverted
    She'll hear me out
    And won't easily be converted
    To my way of thinking
    In fact she'll often disagree
    But at the end of it all
    She will understand me




Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:29 PM

I thought that maybe the music video is coming tomorrow during Latin Billboard like her team did with Chantaje in the Latin Grammys


Nah. They would have announced it.

"Such a sad day in music and entertainment history. And just the other day I was saying how much I wished I was one of her twins."
- disneyreporter

"The only new Dell coming out are in the format of a computer." - JMO

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


#390 alejandritostevens

alejandritostevens

    King of the world

  • *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • Gender:Male


  • Argentina

  • Quote:
    I´ll be there and you´ll be near



Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:12 PM

Up to #8 in Spain on its 2nd week. Currently #6 on Spotify and #2 on iTunes!





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shakira, single, me enamore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users