Timisoara Setlist? *spoiler*

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Bob

Bob

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:04 PM

does anyone know the setlist Shaki sang in Timisora?.If someone could help that would be great.

#2 mbliek

mbliek

Living is easy, with eyes closed

• PlatinumŽ
  • 1,344 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, RC Cars, computer and movies

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    the surest way to be happy...is to get so busy you have no time to be unhappy...

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:11 PM

does anyone know the setlist Shaki sang in Timisora?.If someone could help that would be great.

I think it was the same as Croatia and that she sang NO

check this pic I was taken in Timisora:

Posted Image

 iMac 24", 2,8GHz C2D, 4GB, 320GB
 MacBook, 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB, 120GB
 Iphone4, 16GB, FW4.2.1
 iPod Nano 4G 8GB

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'.
So I bought a Macintosh."

Shakira Mebarak.nl

#3 Hamza

Hamza

Chasing Shadows

• 1,401 posts
  • Interests:Travel

• Morocco

• Quote:
    The good guys are in power and the bad guys are in jail.

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:26 PM

I think she didn't sing AC in Romania, did she ?
Sep 30, 2009 / Paris, FR
Dec 06, 2010 / Paris, FR
Jun 13, 2011 / Paris, FR
Jun 14, 2011 / Paris, FR
Mar 26, 2014 / New York, NY
Jun 05, 2014 / Washington, DC
Jun 06, 2014 / Washington, DC

#4 Bob

Bob

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:01 PM

it was the same as Crotia?i thought How Do You Do was sung.nice pic.

#5 wade

wade

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

• Yugoslavia

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:03 PM

Same as Croatia except one thing.
No insted of Animal City
LA LOBA ESTA CERCA!

#6 Bob

Bob

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:32 PM

so no animal city? ok thanks guys...

so its

1.Estoy Aqui
2.Te Dejo Madrid
3.Don't Bother
4.Antologia
5.Hey You
6.Inventable
7.Underneath Your Clothes
8.Obtener Un Si
9.La Tortura
10.No
11.Whenever,Wherever
12.La Pared
13.Pies Delcalzos
14.Ciega Soromuda
15.Ojos Asi
16.Hips Don't Lie

did she perform any other songs and when did she perform it so i could put it in here?.

#7 Skyking

Skyking

Red State Infidel

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 11,547 posts
  • Interests:none ... of your beeswax

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:08 PM

*spoiler* :shak-i-sabel:

USA #1

#8 Bob

Bob

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:47 PM

sorry.

so did she perform anything else?

#9 Duncsi

Duncsi

• Silver Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Karaoke, listening to music (especially SHAKI!), playing with dogs, latin dances (cha-cha-cha, rumba, samba, jive, salsa) reading, talking

• Hungary

• Quote:
    ...Tus ojos me quentan que te han visto llorar...

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:58 PM

Hi!

I was in Timisoara concert and it was GREAT! WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC!

About the setlist: I definitely can't remember the exact order, but I can tell you FOR 100 % SURE about which songs she sang.

So: she did NOT sing Animal City.

She SANG "NO".

She SANG "Si te vas"

Actually, we should not compare it to Croatian setlist but rather to the Spanish ones.

She changed Dia de enero to Underneath your clothes, and she sang WW instead of Suerte.

These were the only 2 differences to the Spain concerts.

She sang 17 songs altogether.

Order was something like this (not 100 % sure about the order)

1.Estoy Aqui
2.Te Dejo Madrid
3.Don't Bother
4.Antologia
5.Hey You
6.Inevitable
7.Si te vas
8. La tortura

(costume change)

9.No

(costume change)

10.Whenever,Wherever

(costume change)

11. Obtener un si
12. La Pared
13. Underneath your clothes
14. Pies Delcalzos
15.Ciega Soromuda
16.Ojos Asi
17.Hips Don't Lie

Edited by Duncsi, 19 July 2006 - 10:30 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 cufnc

cufnc

Mohit

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,682 posts

• United States

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:17 PM

*spoiler* :shak-i-sabel:

well duh if it says "setlist" in the topic title :P

August 18, 2006. September 15, 2009. October 25, 2010. October 26, 2010.

#11 toxic girl

toxic girl

Trabajar cada dia para vivir en la vida...

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts
  • Interests:Music(Shakira,Sanz,etc.), motor bikes and cars(including F1)...and guys ofcourse...i forgot to add that football is my...um...3rd passion, especially real madrid but anyway I like any football match

• Croatia

• Quote:
    ...que es lo que te hace
    ser tan especial
    paralizas mi alma
    solo con hablar...

Posted 19 July 2006 - 02:49 AM

SHE SANG STV AND NO!!!!!!!!! i can't believe this, shaki what happened????
Posted Image

#12 Skyking

Skyking

Red State Infidel

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 11,547 posts
  • Interests:none ... of your beeswax

Posted 19 July 2006 - 03:33 AM

well duh if it says "setlist" in the topic title :o

I was just mimicking others who say that. Posted Image

USA #1

#13 Bob

Bob

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 08:00 AM

thanks duncsi... but why would she sing some songs twice? or did u give two possible orders of songs?.

#14 Duncsi

Duncsi

• Silver Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Karaoke, listening to music (especially SHAKI!), playing with dogs, latin dances (cha-cha-cha, rumba, samba, jive, salsa) reading, talking

• Hungary

• Quote:

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:35 AM

Ok, so here is my review of the concert and everything that happened around those hours.

Me and my boyfriend arrived in Timisoara only 4 PM on Monday (day of the concert!), because we had to wait a lot in the Romanian-Hungarian border and also there was a traffic jam in the roads (both in the autoroutes and in the cities we wentthrough).

So we just went to our pension, took a shower, had a sandwich, changed clothes (we BOTH wore self-made SHAKIRA T-shirts!) and walked to the stadium which was 10 minutes walk from the pension.

We arrived to the stadium about 10 minutes after 5 PM but - despite the fact that doors were supposed to open at 4 PM - every gates was closed yet and people were just sitting around the stadium everywhere. There was no queue at all, although hundreds of people were already there. We went to a gate which was an entrance to our sector (the arena) and waited there for about 80 minutes, in the meanwhile the queue has formed. Well, rather a mess of people, because we stood in a pile Guards started to let people going in from about 6 PM, but little by little. So when we were already let in, it was 6:30. The guard checked my bag and he found one of the 3 bottles of water in that, took it and threw it in a dustbin in front of my eyes. I was angry but anyway, I had 2 other bottles hidden deep in my bag, LOL. I had already told my boyfriend the "rules" : AS SOON AS we are let in, we MUST run like crazy So we ran as if we would have run for our life, but it was not S.O.S. because (for my biggest and nicest surprise) , in the standing sector , there wasn't many people yet, so we managed to be 5 meters from the stage, which is pretty nice if we consider that we arrived in front of the stadium only 3 hours before the concert started. (Well, actually 5 hours before, but this is another story, see later!). So we sat down and waited for 1,5 hours. The DJ played awful DUM-DUM "music", the bass went INTO our brain, that was horrible, I hate that kind of music. We stood up cause many people stepped over us and took places in front of us, so finally we ended up in about 10th row. But I dont mind, I was WAY closer to the stage than I expected. We thought that the concert will not start until it wont be totally dar, otherwise the sun shined into the face of those who sat in the right side, not being able to see anything.

We were right because I guess it was almost 10 PM when the concert finally started. (it was supposed to start at 8 PM) Shakira appeared behind the curtain and Estoy Aqui started. I almost fainted that after so much years of waiting I could finally see Shakira. My boyfriend was also very exited although he is not a big fan, he just simply likes her.

After the first song she sad "good evening Timisoara" and that she wanted to be here for long so this is a special night. She said that "I dance, I sing, I do all the required stuff, and I ask you just one thing: HAVE FUN!"

I will not say too much about the songs because basically everything was the same as in Spain.Dia de enero was changed for UYC, Suerte was in English (so: WW), but nothing else was changed, compared to the Spain concerts.

These were the songs. This is 100 % sure.

Order was something like this (not 100 % sure about the order)

1.Estoy Aqui
2.Te Dejo Madrid
3.Don't Bother
4.Antologia
5.Hey You
6.Inevitable
7.Si te vas
8. La tortura

(costume change)

9.No

(costume change)

10.Whenever,Wherever

(costume change)

11. Obtener un si
12. La Pared
13. Underneath your clothes
14. Pies Delcalzos
15.Ciega Soromuda
16.Ojos Asi
17.Hips Don't Lie

I was ASTONISHED about how the audience was a bastard. (Sorry to say that, but this was my opinion). They didn't sing along with Shakira, they seemed to know only UYC,WW,La Tortura, and HDL. Some seemed to know Ojos Asi as well. All the other songs: silence and no movements from the audience. (Well, some girls were singing along, but VERY FEW!!!!!!) I was singing , yelling like crazy, jumping, waving, clapping, and people around me looked at me as if I am totally crazy, especially when I yelled the Spanish lyrics.... But I IGNORED them and kept on singing loudly and I don't remember when I was THAT HAPPY in my life before. I cant describe my enthusiasm, I felt like a dream come true. Actually I was under a slight SHOCK, my mind did not completely catch the fact that I am here, 10 meter from Shakira, seeing her face, and singing together with her. OMG, I was crazily happy. Actually, sometimes I was singing so loud that I could not hear her voice, only inside, in my mind, cause I know each song by heart, and I even already knew the exact way that she will sing the songs in this concert, I knew when she will sing lalala instead of the lyrics, when she will show the microphone to the audience, when

she will slightly modify the melody (compared to album versions), etc, so I was just singing and sometimes I forced myself to shut up and just listen to her, LOL. This is embarassing but I was in shock She spoke about how she wrote Antologia (for her love, at the age of 17) and that she was first time in love at 4, in the kindergarten. In the end of Inevitable (when AGAIN nobody was waving or singing or anything) I felt that she just saw me, only one who were waving and looked INTO MY EYES. Maybe not true, but I felt like that. Inevitable was the highlight of the night, for me.

She introduced her band. She said Olgi is the coolest of the coolest, and that she is from Florida. She said she is jealous for Brendan's belly, she even pulled his T shirt up, to show his belly She said to the guy who played in those weird instruments (dont remember his name, he is who wore glasses) that she found liquid gold when she found him and that he was with her already in her unplugged concert. She said TIM is her BROTHER!

OMG! Archie is soooo cute. And sooooo handsome. I liked him a lot!!!!

Before UYC, she said "I hope you remember this, and you will sing it with me" and the audience did.In "La tortura", when the part came "perderte" she always showed the microphone to us, to sing in instead of her. And we did. When she tied her T-shirt to show her belly (before starting the song), she said : "I do it for purpose" and laughed.

She messed up with lyrics twice. in HEY YOU, instead of "I want to be the 1rst white hair upon your head", she sang the first verse again. It was obvious that in the meantime she realized her mistake , but she went on, without stopping, and sang the whole 1rst verse instead the 2nd one. I think I was the only one who noticed the mistake. In WW, she totally forgot the lyrics when "lucky that my lips not only mumble" part should have come, she just looked with a desperate face for a moment, and laughed, TOTALLY BLUSHED, but she remembered very fast, so at the "humble breasts" part she continued the lyrics. She was sooooooooo cute, I loved it!

We were pushed a lot, especially my boyfriend, but we were more or less strong and did not let anyone in front of us, except 2 very short girls, who were very grateful, but still hadnt seen anything. There were very very small.

I hated some bastard people there, who were smoking during the concert, and pulled my hair, and pushed me but I ignored them and just enjoyed the show.

After the concert I started to cry from happiness, me and my boyfriend hugged each other more strongly than ever and we were so happy and decided to go to Vienna in 2007 if she comes. I definitely must see this concert again, to be able to believe that it happened.

(Sorry , this review is a big mess, I just wanted to share everything that came to my mind. If you have any question, dont hesitate to ask me)

Edited by Duncsi, 19 July 2006 - 10:42 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Paul

Paul

Folie

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,632 posts
  • Interests:Music, geo-politics, history, going out, books, theater, hanging out with friends, languages, sports, holidays, films, philosophy, shopping (clothes) etc.<br /><br />As for music: Mainly Shakira, Soraya, La oreja de van Gogh, Mecano, La Ley, The Cranberries, U2, Anouk, Mana, Julieta Venegas. Some Juanes songs don't bother me either as well as some classical music, some folk and when I go out RnB; reggaeton and rock.<br /><br />Books: Anything. My favourite writers are Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Isabel Allende. But in general I read whatever I see.<br /><br />Films: I prefer French, Spanish and Italian films, in general they're of a great quality and have good stories. Lpus, they're less hysterical than most of the Hollywood productions.<br /><br />Sports: Speed skating, cyclisme, tennis, soccer (international), basketball and some others. I absolutely hate 'sports' like Formule1.. any sport dealing with motors or cars. I don't like bobsleigh either.

• Netherlands

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:53 AM

Great, great review!!!! I really enjoyed it a lot!! And I'm glad you had a nice time :o

#16 Alex

Alex

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:57 AM

Thanks for the review, I was pretty curious how it went in my country. The reason why people didn't sing along wasn't because they were "bastards", but because I doubt Shakira has too many "true" fans of hers in here, mostly know only her hit singles, which explains why they only sang during the popular songs...

#17 toxic girl

toxic girl

Trabajar cada dia para vivir en la vida...

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts
  • Interests:Music(Shakira,Sanz,etc.), motor bikes and cars(including F1)...and guys ofcourse...i forgot to add that football is my...um...3rd passion, especially real madrid but anyway I like any football match

• Croatia

• Quote:
    ...que es lo que te hace
    ser tan especial
    paralizas mi alma
    solo con hablar...

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:38 AM

this is great review, i must add that she said same things here, in croatia, betweent he songs but she didn't show brendan's belly :o( and she messed the same part in hey you and in animal city
Posted Image

#18 Bob

Bob

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 01:13 PM

awesome review.now i wanna go to a concert.

#19 Guest_yapy_*

Guest_yapy_*
  • GUEST/NON REGISTERED MEMBERS

Posted 19 July 2006 - 01:16 PM

I was in Timisoara at Shakira's concert !
She sang :
Estoy aqui,Antologia,Si te vas,Ojos asi,Whenever,wherever,Don't bother, Hey you,La tortura, Hips don't lie
Underneath your clothes,Obtener un si,No,La pared,Illegal and Te dejo Madrid.
i don't remember the exact order but the first three were Estoy aqui, Antologia and Madrid
and the last one was Hips

#20 Duncsi

Duncsi

• Silver Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

• Hungary

• Quote:

Posted 19 July 2006 - 01:22 PM

Alex: Sorry about saying "bastards". Actually I meant the same as you. That they are not fans , they just know the hits. But then why being in front rows? I was mad at them because I am much bigger fan than them, and I would have deserved more to stand in first row. And many of them pushed me away and stepped right in front of me, and then just stood there, still not knowing the songs. Then WHY so important to stand in front of me? Just to take 1000 pics of an artist who she doesn't know almost at all? Maybe "bastard" is a too harmful expression but I wonder why they didnt stay farer from the stage, really. And where were the fans? Are there REALLY only 2 girls in Romania who is a fan and also attended the concert. Also, NOBODY wore Shakira T-shirts, nobody was singing, I saw only 1 transparent ("I love you Shakira"), etc. I was so disappointed. I hoped to see more fans.

yapy: you forgot about Pies descalzos suenos blancos, and Inevitable :blackdreamer: and Antologia was only 4th. ;)

Edited by Duncsi, 19 July 2006 - 01:23 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#21 girl_Shakira

girl_Shakira

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

• Romania

• Quote:
    My best friend is the mirror. When I smile, he smiles. When I cry, he cries too.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 02:12 PM

Shakira delivers show in Timisoara

Shakira's movements to the beats of her latest hit "Hips Don't Lie" brought her the greatest rounds of applause at her Timisoara show, where fewer people than expected showed up.
Local DJ Ben Boognar mixed pop songs for about two hours in the opening of Shakira's concert and left the stage at about 9:30 p.m. but it was another half hour before the Colombian pop star made an appearance onstage. The lights of the stadium went black and a transparent white veil was lowered, concealing the singer, who in this manner started playing the first song of the evening. "Hello, Timisoara!" she said to those in the audience, then bowing and blowing a kiss to her fans. After giving them a wide smile she started her song "Estoy aqui" urging the public to unleash. "Here's the deal: I sing, dance and do everything a show asks for, and you ... have fun!" "I feel very well being for the first time in Romania," she said, adding that for a long time she had wanted to perform in this country. The singer then played songs from her last two albums "Fijacion Oral, Vol. 1" and "Oral Fixation, Vol. 2." She performed her hit song "Don't Bother" on an electric guitar encrusted with pink Swarowski crystals. Between songs the singer shared stories of her life, telling fans about how she fell in love for the first time with a boy named Juan when she was in kindergarten. Her song, "Antologia" tells about a teenage romance, while she had the idea for another song while the singer/songwriter looked at a starry sky on a beach in her native country, Colombia.
The highlight of the event was, however, the artist's dance movements. Her well-known song "La Tortura" triggered a wave of cheers when the artist accompanied her singing with her famous bust and hip moves.
Shakira then changed her T-shirt and black trousers, opting for an impressive red dress with large sleeves and huge folds, which she later abandoned for an Oriental dancer outfit that she wore while performing "Whenever, Wherever," the song that made her famous outside her home country. Dancing bare-foot throughout the show, as did some members of the audience, the artist went to and fro on the stage and even off the stage, approaching the fence that separated her from the crowd. The show ended with the artist waving a Romanian flag, which she threw into the crowd upon leaving the stage.
Falling well-below organizers' expectations, only about 17,000 people attended the concert as opposed to the 40,000 anticipated. Also, the public was not as enthusiastic as is the custom in Bucharest for concerts by international artists. The public did not call for the artist during breaks in the opening act. Cheers and applauses did not resound for long, and generally only the fans close to the stage sang with the Colombian star. Moreover, the public did not rush to call the singer for an encore and the applauses were barely audible throughout the stadium. When after several minutes the crowd had gone numb, the singer returned for an encore, performing her latest hit "Hips Don't Lie," currently at the top of the charts, after which she left the stage following a show comprising various musical styles ranging from alternative rock to pop to oriental-laced rhythms.
As is the case for major concerts, Shakira's performance also attracted a range of local VIPs such as Elena Basescu, the daughter of the Romanian president, Zoli Toth from the band Sistem, and news anchor Andreea Esca, who said that organizing concerts in cities outside Bucharest is a very positive initiative. Fans from abroad also attended the show. "It was very nice; Shakira is very beautiful," said a French fan. "We waited for three hours which was pretty long for us, but it was great. She is a very good dancer," an Englishwoman said after the concert.
Following the show, the star left the stadium and went to the hotel where she was accommodated. According to unofficial sources for the Mediafax press agency, the singer was due to leave the country yesterday at 4 p.m. on a charter plane.

Posted Image

"No se puede vivir con tanto veneno
La esperanza que me dio tu amor
No me la dio más nadie
Te juro, no miento"

#22 Bob

Bob

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 02:13 PM

did she sing illegal???????????????.

#23 girl_Shakira

girl_Shakira

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

• Romania

• Quote:
    My best friend is the mirror. When I smile, he smiles. When I cry, he cries too.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 02:17 PM

did she sing illegal???????????????.

no unfortunatelly.........i love that song :blackdreamer:
Posted Image

No me la dio más nadie
Te juro, no miento"

#24 wade

wade

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

• Yugoslavia

Posted 19 July 2006 - 03:43 PM

Like I said earlier... that article is not corect, there was about 25.000 sold tickets...
LA LOBA ESTA CERCA!

#25 girl_Shakira

girl_Shakira

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

• Romania

• Quote:

Posted 19 July 2006 - 03:56 PM

Like I said earlier... that article is not corect, there was about 25.000 sold tickets...

yes i know..........it's a big error
Posted Image

No me la dio más nadie
Te juro, no miento"

#26 Bob

Bob

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 04:36 PM

so was it

1.Estoy Aqui
2.Te Dejo Madrid
3.Don't Bother
4.Antologia
5.Hey You
6.Inventeble(sorry i cant spell that word.)
7.Si Te Vas
8.Underneath Your Clothes (let me know if this was in a diffrent place please.)
9.Obtener Un Si
10.La Tortura
11.No
12.Whenever,Wherever
13.La Pared
14.Pies Decalzos
15.Ciega Soromuda
16.Ojos Asi
17.Hips Don't Lie

please tell me if it was different.

#27 kaiserika

kaiserika

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • Interests:exercising, studying

• United States

• Quote:
    I must tell my birds!

Posted 19 July 2006 - 05:52 PM

Oh, the part about Shakira messing up the songs was so cute! I love her!
Posted Image

#28 cufnc

cufnc

Mohit

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 4,682 posts

• United States

Posted 19 July 2006 - 06:00 PM

lol how come people are still asking questions about the tracklist if Duncsi, who was there, posted it on the first page? she even said she is 100% that those were the songs sung by shakira

August 18, 2006. September 15, 2009. October 25, 2010. October 26, 2010.

#29 kooLobo

kooLobo

Shakirafan1

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 3,359 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    "Close your eyes and enjoy the ride."
    "Love is only pain, disguised as a kiss."

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:13 PM

there's like almost a 10 minute review on shakiramedia about this concert. shaki was interviewed also.

Dec. 6, 2005! Los Angeles, Ca KIIS FM Jingle Ball

August 15, 2006! Los Angeles, Ca Oral Fixation Tour

August 18, 2006! Anaheim, Ca Oral Fixation Tour

November 11, 2007! Hollywood, Ca Love in the Time of Cholera Premiere

January 7, 2008! Burbank, Ca The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

September 15, 2009! Orange, Ca CHOC Hospital Best one so far! Got a hug and kiss! :D

September 15, 2009! Hollywood, Ca Live at Jimmy Kimmel

October 23, 2010! Los Angeles, Ca Sun Comes Out World Tour (Meet & Greet) :)

October 25, 2010! Anaheim, Ca Sun Comes Out World Tour (Held her hand during Pienso En Ti)

June 13, 2011! Paris, France Sun Comes Out World Tour (Made it on the DVD) 

June 14, 2011! Paris, France Sun Comes Out World Tour (Made it on the DVD)

November 8, 2011! Hollywood, Ca Walk of Fame Star Ceremony

October 18, 2012! Culver City, Ca The Voice Season 4 Blind Auditions

October 22, 2012! Culver City, Ca The Voice Season 4 Blind Auditions Part 1

October 22, 2012! Culver City, Ca The Voice Season 4 Blind Auditions Part 2

April 10, 2013! Los Angeles, Ca The Voice Season 4 Battle Rounds

April 11, 2013! Los Angeles, Ca The Voice Season 4 Battle Rounds (Finally got her autograph!) :D

April 18, 2013! Los Angeles, Ca The Voice Season 4 Knockout Rounds

April 19, 2013! Los Angeles, Ca The Voice Season 4 Knockout Rounds

May 6, 2013! Los Angeles, Ca Extra At The Grove

June 10, 2013! Hollywood, Ca The Voice Season 4 Live Shows (She grabbed my hand)  :daveloveshaki:  

October 13, 2013! Manhattan Beach, Ca The Voice Season 6 Blind Auditions

February 6, 2014! Hollywood, Ca The Voice Season 6 Battle Rounds

February 22, 2014! Hollywood, Ca The Voice Season 6 Battle Rounds 2 (Got an autograph again :D)

March 24, 2014! Burbank Ca IheartRadio Album Release Party (Best concert ever  :sig: )

April 2, 2014! The Voice Season 6 Playoffs

May 10, 2014! Carson, Ca KIIS FM Wango Tango

October 20, 2015! Shakira answers my 3 twitter questions

February 17, 2016! Los Angeles, Ca Zootopia Premiere

mybanner.jpg

#30 girl_Shakira

girl_Shakira

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

• Romania

• Quote:

Posted 20 July 2006 - 12:28 PM

so was it

1.Estoy Aqui
2.Te Dejo Madrid
3.Don't Bother
4.Antologia
5.Hey You
6.Inventeble(sorry i cant spell that word.)
7.Si Te Vas
8.Underneath Your Clothes (let me know if this was in a diffrent place please.)
9.Obtener Un Si
10.La Tortura
11.No
12.Whenever,Wherever
13.La Pared
14.Pies Decalzos
15.Ciega Soromuda
16.Ojos Asi
17.Hips Don't Lie

please tell me if it was different.

like Duncsi she just said this was the setlist:

1.Estoy Aqui