Photo

El Dorado World Tour 2017/18 (Spoiler Chat)

• Please log in to reply
3642 replies to this topic

#3631 sordomuda

sordomuda

I dream a lot but i'm not a very good sleeper

• PlatinumŽ
  • 2,501 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, bellydancing, travelling

• Poland

• Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:02 PM

Thank you Maria <3 <3

I have standing red (golden circle). I am going to queue early and hopefully get first row. I'm going for the corner of the main runway (the one perpendicular to the stage) and one of the secondary runways. Will let you know how it goes after.

Semi-confirmed rumors are that Shakira will go the Tannourine cedar forest tomorrow afternoon, she will plant a tree and they will name a square in the forest after her. I'm not risking it and going there to wait for her, I'll be queueing at the venue. But some lucky randoms will get pictures with her.

Looking forward for your report!

http://www.shakira.org.pl

5166efb0-f829-0132-f14d-0ed54733f8f5.gif

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż

#3632 Memnto02

Memnto02

Old Skool Member

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:19 PM

So here we go.... she will start cutting production off.

Will this be the Stage for stadium shows? Cause that greedy and lazy from her. I mean, all shows deserve the same production.

I think you have to consider logistics. I don't think it's as easy to have a B stage in a stadium especially one where she arrives from the back and then has to walk all the way back up to the main stage. I think in the past artists have done it but they fly from stage to stage...this is not shakira's style. A stadium is much bigger than a regular venue. I think things have to change based on the size of the venue.

#3633 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

S H A K i R A

• 2,765 posts
  • Interests:traveling around the world.

• United States

• Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

"Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

"Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:33 PM

I think you have to consider logistics. I don't think it's as easy to have a B stage in a stadium especially one where she arrives from the back and then has to walk all the way back up to the main stage. I think in the past artists have done it but they fly from stage to stage...this is not shakira's style. A stadium is much bigger than a regular venue. I think things have to change based on the size of the venue.

I mean thats the logical explanation, but she should also find a way to either still perform the song or replace it with another, because now they are short one song. That seems the most fair, honestly. 

33papgk.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

El Dorado Tour: Amsterdam, NL (June 9th, 2018) <3 

El Dorado Tour: Paris, FR (June 13th, 2018) <3

El Dorado Tour: Paris, FR (June 14th, 2018) <3 

#3634 Elif

Elif

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,865 posts
  • Quote:
    it's a suicide waiting another day

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:51 PM

There was no B stage for İstanbul and this made the show really hard to follow from outside the diamond circle tbh... For people like me who couldn't afford the absurd prices for these tickets. There was also almost no interaction with the audience. 

That being said the audience was one of the worst I've seen. No one was engaged during old songs and those that were not released as singles... As a result she cut out Toneladas and I was furious

Edited by Elif, 12 July 2018 - 11:53 PM.

#3635 Memnto02

Memnto02

Old Skool Member

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:02 AM

There was no B stage for İstanbul and this made the show really hard to follow from outside the diamond circle tbh... For people like me who couldn't afford the absurd prices for these tickets. There was also almost no interaction with the audience. 

That being said the audience was one of the worst I've seen. No one was engaged during old songs and those that were not released as singles... As a result she cut out Toneladas and I was furious

How could not having ONE song make it hard to follow the show? If you didn't know the setlist it wouldn't have made a difference.

I do agree that maybe she should do a song instead of cutting it but who knows why she decides what she decides. What I can't stand is when people call her lazy. She's working her ass off on stage. I'd like to see you guys doing that much for almost two hours straight.

#3636 Elif

Elif

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,865 posts
  • Quote:

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:44 AM

How could not having ONE song make it hard to follow the show? If you didn't know the setlist it wouldn't have made a difference.

I do agree that maybe she should do a song instead of cutting it but who knows why she decides what she decides. What I can't stand is when people call her lazy. She's working her ass off on stage. I'd like to see you guys doing that much for almost two hours straight.

Ummm you massively misunderstood my comments, learn to read before blowing up lol I clearly said not having a B stage made it hard to follow from back rows in the field, if she had a B stage we would get moments where she`s not in the same spot the whole time and is actually closer to the people apart from those in the diamond circle.

I also didn`t say I`m furious because she decided to cut out Toneladas, I said I`m furious because of the crowd not being engaged, resulting in the cutting out of a relatively unknown song which I would love to see live.

Edited by Elif, 13 July 2018 - 08:45 AM.

#3637 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,768 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    "i got my first record deal with Sony music which back then was CBS"

"Shakira has never been much of a lyricist." - Allison Stewart

"The new album is about clubers of our time.It's not about the clubs that exist, but the club that is in me"

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:46 AM

Who complained about that? All i see is people saying how energetic and joyful she is on stage for this tour.  The laziness accusations are usually about the setlist and some performances that will remain the same till the end of time. I didn't care about these things since these were my first Shakira shows ever but fans who have attended multiple tours do have a point. There are improvements however, like Albert being limited and finally having Alejandro and Carlos on screens so amen to that.

Also that was the cheapest looking stage in Turkey, i'm sure they can work it out for LATAM, they don't deserve an ugly box. I was hoping she would re-design her own stage to make it bigger for stadium shows and that catwalk should definitely be extended when the floor is so vast.

2di0ia8.jpg

franzfergidon on Shakira being late for her concert during TSCO Tour: 

It's like HAI GUYZ I NO I KEPT U WAITIN BUT LOOK LOL, HEREZ MAI BOIFREND ISN'T HE SO KYUTE U JEAL? YEA I NO, LEMME SING ALL MAI SONGZ BOUT HIM NAO O N SRRY IF U MISS DA TRAIN HOME, DATZ NOT MY PROB, LOL. 

#3638 Elif

Elif

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,865 posts
  • Quote:

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:18 AM

Who complained about that? All i see is people saying how energetic and joyful she is on stage for this tour.  The laziness accusations are usually about the setlist and some performances that will remain the same till the end of time. I didn't care about these things since these were my first Shakira shows ever but fans who have attended multiple tours do have a point. There are improvements however, like Albert being limited and finally having Alejandro and Carlos on screens so amen to that.

Also that was the cheapest looking stage in Turkey, i'm sure they can work it out for LATAM, they don't deserve an ugly box. I was hoping she would re-design her own stage to make it bigger for stadium shows and that catwalk should definitely be extended when the floor is so vast.

Exactly. You can`t have the same effect with that stage in the small venue in Luxembourg and a huge stadium like Vodafone Park in Istanbul. You need to reach so many more people in stadiums.

#3639 Jesus

Jesus

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

• Spain

• Quote:
    No soy la clase de idiota que se deja convencer, pero digo la verdad y hasta un ciego lo puede ver

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:25 AM

Maybe this concert is broadcasted?

k6fCN8h.png

#3640 sordomuda

sordomuda

I dream a lot but i'm not a very good sleeper

• PlatinumŽ
  • 2,501 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, bellydancing, travelling

• Poland

• Quote:
    Dance Or Die!
    Dare To Dream

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:10 PM

It isnt

http://www.shakira.org.pl

5166efb0-f829-0132-f14d-0ed54733f8f5.gif

Momentos inolvidables:

09.12.2010 Berlin

17.05.2011 Łódź

13.06.2011 Paryż

14.06.2011 Paryż

08.10.2011 Kijów

18.06.2012 Gdańsk

27.03.2013 Paryż

#3641 Ellis

Ellis

• Pip
  • 22 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2018 - 07:29 AM

Does anyone know why Albert and Brendan are currently in London? Shakira related or no?

#3642 GitanoDeCiudad

GitanoDeCiudad

Kiss Me I'm God!

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, architecture, psychology, design..
  • Quote:
    Porque simplemente es la artista latinoamericana más importante del mundo.

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:04 PM

If anyone is lining up for Madrid, just letting you know that there are already about 15 people here for regular Golden Circle and allegedly 168 EE.

I was 11th in Madrid. Too bad I didn't get to see you !

#3643 GitanoDeCiudad

GitanoDeCiudad

Kiss Me I'm God!

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, architecture, psychology, design..
  • Quote:
    Porque simplemente es la artista latinoamericana más importante del mundo.

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:07 PM

Still not over how PHENOMENAL Barcelona was 

giphy.gif

SING IT SIS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT TO KISS HER AT THAT concert, that show was truely unbelievably emotional

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users