617 replies to this topic

#61 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

S H A K i R A

• 2,713 posts
  • Interests:traveling around the world.

• United States

• Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

"Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

"Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:58 PM

Hmmm interesting.

rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 

#62 alejandritostevens

alejandritostevens

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

• Argentina

• Quote:
    I´ll be there and you´ll be near

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

So is it Shakira ft. Nicky Jam then? I'm happy about this!

#63 Buls

Buls

Mr. Bad Guy

• Platinum®
  • 1,222 posts

• United States

• Quote:
    Por ti seré gaviota de tu bella mar

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:06 AM

As much as I wish Shakira wasn't making more reggaeton, I can only hope this song is better than Chantaje, since Nicky is an actual reggaeton veteran and his songs are 10/10 club bops. I wouldn't complain if they delivered the next Travesuras.

I wonder when will it come out. Maybe two months? One and a half?

#64 Ponsho

Ponsho

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

• Argentina

• Quote:
    Agítese antes de leer!

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:02 AM

OMG I want the next Travesuras so bad!
Sadly this is not included on Nicky's new album but it could be another buzz single from Shak's new one.

Chantaje is such a grower and its success did wonders for me!

I want a "solo" lead single and why not an English song before the album release!

giphy.gif

#65 Pefinol

Pefinol

Kiss Me I'm God!

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

• Peru

• Quote:
    La risa

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:10 PM

New interview where he talks about it: http://www.radioform...53247&idFC=2017

He says: they are working together on a song, but he doesn't know when it will come out because his cd is coming out and she just released her single( so it's not on his album). He said he was most impressed by her talent out of everyone he has worked with, that every thing she has earned she deserves.

Yeap, it's not on his album: https://itunes.apple...ix/id1189391673

tumblr_ogui1qglPh1qdafsho1_500.gif

tumblr_n0pm7u8ME91sjew17o1_400.gif

#66 BabyBenzz

BabyBenzz

Laundry Service

• 4,643 posts
  • Interests:Shakira

• Netherlands

• Quote:
    ''Sony which back then was CBS'' - Shakira

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:55 AM

New interview where he talks about it: http://www.radioform...53247&idFC=2017

He says: they are working together on a song, but he doesn't know when it will come out because his cd is coming out and she just released her single( so it's not on his album). He said he was most impressed by her talent out of everyone he has worked with, that every thing she has earned she deserves.

every time someone works with her they say something similar to this! 

Shakira is my Goddes, Lana Del Rey is my Queen ♥ Follow & Add Me:

Twitter <-- Click!

Facebook <-- Click!

#67 ShakiRico

ShakiRico

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Pop music from the 1950's til today, cinema & drag queen fights,

• Colombia

• Quote:
    Colombian with the swagger.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:53 AM

Because Shakira is humble, down to earth and has achieved a lot without being a bitch to everyone. I remember how Beyoncé and Rihanna reacted to working with her. 

I'm all here for Shakira doing shamelessly reggaetton songs. Sure I miss the Fixations Shakira, but I'd rather have this than a Shakira desperate to save her career with a forged image.

#68 Lorelei

Lorelei

Oral Fixation

• 7,563 posts

• Greece

• Quote:
    "i got my first record deal with Sony music which back then was CBS"

"Shakira has never been much of a lyricist." - Allison Stewart

"The new album is about clubers of our time.It's not about the clubs that exist, but the club that is in me"

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

Because Shakira is humble, down to earth and has achieved a lot without being a bitch to everyone. I remember how Beyoncé and Rihanna reacted to working with her. 

I'm all here for Shakira doing shamelessly reggaetton songs. Sure I miss the Fixations Shakira, but I'd rather have this than a Shakira desperate to save her career with a forged image.

It's more like the other way around sis :P Fixations Shakira was desperate to save her career by delivering quality? Unless you mean re-releasing her album with a hit song, i don't see that album as a desperate move at all. But yeah her management back then would try anything to avoid flopping.

Or maybe there's shade here for another girl who quit playing dress up and started calling herself a country pop act with a pink hat to justify her much lower sales

JUs1Vx1.gif

Edited by Lorelei, 10 January 2017 - 10:06 AM.

Posted Image

http://loreleitales.wordpress.com/

The dream comes true : Η.Ι.Μ Live in Athens September 15th,2007

The dream goes on :H.I.M Live in Athens August 1st, 2014

franzfergidon on Shakira being late for her concert during TSCO Tour: 

It's like HAI GUYZ I NO I KEPT U WAITIN BUT LOOK LOL, HEREZ MAI BOIFREND ISN'T HE SO KYUTE U JEAL? YEA I NO, LEMME SING ALL MAI SONGZ BOUT HIM NAO O N SRRY IF U MISS DA TRAIN HOME, DATZ NOT MY PROB, LOL. 

#69 Greatness

Greatness

This is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended ...

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 5,097 posts
  • Interests:Shakira, Video Games, Movies, Sports, TV Shows

• United States

• Quote:
    "Right back at ya," cause I'll survive...

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:23 AM

It's more like the other way around sis :P Fixations Shakira was desperate to save her career by delivering quality? Unless you mean re-releasing her album with a hit song, i don't see that album as a desperate move at all. But yeah her management back then would try anything to avoid flopping.

Or maybe there's shade here for another girl who quit playing dress up and started calling herself a country pop act with a pink hat to justify her much lower sales

JUs1Vx1.gif

? who

#70 Mick

Mick

Give It Up To Me

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 14,650 posts
  • Interests:None.

• United States

• Quote:
    "Ya no se si he vivido diez mil dias o un dia diez mil veces."

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

lady gaga lol...the decline is real with that one. glad her fans (whatever is left of them anyway) got taken down a couple notches.
"Si Pudiera Exocisarme De Tu Voz"

#71 Medias Veladas

Medias Veladas

VIP

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

• United States

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:04 AM

JUs1Vx1.gif

Lol, perfect gif

#72 Buls

Buls

Mr. Bad Guy

• Platinum®
  • 1,222 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:42 AM

lol, Johanna's career is just a mess at this point. I do love AYO and some of her new songs, but going from pop artist, to jazz singer, to faux Julie Andrews, to actress, to indie country singer... Girl, no.

Honestly, I do think Shakira (and older, more established artists like Ricky and Thalia) jumping onto the reggaeton wagon IS desperate. The Latin public knows it and judges her while still bopping to Chantaje. I would personally prefer if she went more La Bicicleta than Chantaje, but I'm resigned. I think Chantaje is a repetitive, so-so song with great production, but I'm going to be okay with whatever reggaeton she does next if it's not something disgustingly sexist like Cuatro Babys and has an interesting beat ala Travesuras or Ginza.

#73 chela123

chela123

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

• United States

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:24 PM

lol, Johanna's career is just a mess at this point. I do love AYO and some of her new songs, but going from pop artist, to jazz singer, to faux Julie Andrews, to actress, to indie country singer... Girl, no.

Honestly, I do think Shakira (and older, more established artists like Ricky and Thalia) jumping onto the reggaeton wagon IS desperate. The Latin public knows it and judges her while still bopping to Chantaje. I would personally prefer if she went more La Bicicleta than Chantaje, but I'm resigned. I think Chantaje is a repetitive, so-so song with great production, but I'm going to be okay with whatever reggaeton she does next if it's not something disgustingly sexist like Cuatro Babys and has an interesting beat ala Travesuras or Ginza.

These artist you're naming here are mainstream Latin artists. For years they've been classified as pop artists because that's what mainstream Latin music mainly consisted of. Now there's an interesting shift in mainstream music and to be relevant, artist must evolve and try new things or get swept up by the new artists out there (ex: Paulina Rubio,). 

To me it's all about how said artist handle their evolution into mainstream music. Ricky for example, has always been known for catchy rhythmic tunes, so recent songs like ' la mordidita' and 'vente pa ca' fit him perfect and doesn't sound desperate at all. He's adapted his sound to fit with what's in today and it works. I know i'm biased but the same applies to Shakira (and Enrique for that matter). Her sound is constantly changing and being modified according to whatever is in at the moment, and this isn't the first time she dips her feet into different sounds (LT, Loba, Loca, ect). I actually think this is the quality thats made Shakira as big as she is today, her capacity to adapt and evolve as an artist is incredible and a talent all in itself. Chantaje might not be her most creative or artistically defining song (it's no LT), but it's a damn good song that displays how good Shakira is at making mainstream music, the songs success is the biggest proof of it. 

Thalia on the other hand... i'm Mexican and I've always though Thalia is one of the most overrated artist in pop music. To me, she's as generic as they get and with very little artistic value (imo), so her recent attempts at having hits, reeks of being desperate. Although I do give her props for her song with Maluma, it actually resuscitated her a bit and I actually enjoyed the song. (I still remember ages ago when she tried to cross over with a song with Fat Joe and that was a huge mess lmao, that's the biggest example of desperate right there!)

Edited by chela123, 10 January 2017 - 01:29 PM.

#74 Joster

Joster

• 9,616 posts

• Colombia

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:35 PM

Chantaje isnt desperate at all. Reggaeton is latin pop these days. Shakira has done reggaeton 10 years ago. I see nothing desperate about this. She just released a catchy good song. End.

#75 Buls

Buls

Mr. Bad Guy

• Platinum®
  • 1,222 posts

• United States

• Quote:

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

That's a valid opinion and I can see the point. However, I don't think it's necessary to have reggaeton hits to be mainstream. You just mentioned La Mordidita, which is a tropical fusion rather then straight reggaeton. I think my issue is with how Shakira is jumping at a trend and not really bringing anything innovative, at least not with Chantaje, which I think isn't an interesting song. But a lot of this will boil down to opinions. I did say that I would be very happy about Shakira making a good reggaeton song and that I think she can do it with Nicky, who is a veteran of the genre.

#76 diditagain

diditagain

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

• Finland

• Quote:
    Oyendo el sonido de tu respirar...

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:52 PM

Somehow i feel this direction sounding more authentic, after some of the voice era songs on Shakira.
Could be also the fact that she's singing in spanish again...
But the best thing is her doing different styles, not sticking to the same formula!
And how "mainstream reggaeton, or pop" some of her songs would be, she always brings her own spice and makes it unique.

xxNE3JZ.png
¿Is it true that you love me?                ~                  I dare you to kiss me...

#77 Joster

Joster

• 9,616 posts

• Colombia

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:56 AM

Well... in my opinion Chantaje's production is very innovative. It's not using some sample, its creating its own melody that will be sampled in the upcoming years. You will see. AND its not 100% reggaeton...its Shaketon or whatever she calls it...its very Shakira in my opinion.

I love the production of this song! :)

#78 ShakiRico

ShakiRico

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • 406 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:29 AM

You guys need to calm the F down as you misread me completely. I never said she was desperate right now. On the contrary I feel like she's authentic, and enjoying the moment, like many of us here I like when she does poetic songs. And nothing she has done after 2005 has topped the Fixations. I'm gonna repeat myself I'd rather have her doing reggaeton that she clearly enjoys, rather than an album like She Wolf that sounds like she has to stick to the trends or HDL (which I always defended and liked) that had nothing to do with the album and was a desperate move to save the album that had a completely different content.

#79 Joster

Joster

• 9,616 posts

• Colombia

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:34 AM

You guys need to calm the F down as you misread me completely. I never said she was desperate right now. On the contrary I feel like she's authentic, and enjoying the moment, like many of us here I like when she does poetic songs. And nothing she has done after 2005 has topped the Fixations. I'm gonna repeat myself I'd rather have her doing reggaeton that she clearly enjoys, rather than an album like She Wolf that sounds like she has to stick to the trends or HDL (which I always defended and liked) that had nothing to do with the album and was a desperate move to save the album that had a completely different content.

I didn't quote you sir....was talking about another member's post. Calm your tits.  :catfight:

Edited by Joster, 11 January 2017 - 02:35 AM.

#80 ShakiRico

ShakiRico

King of the world

• Silver Member
  • 406 posts

• Colombia

• Quote:

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:08 AM

I wasn't specifically talking about you so lol. I was just clarifying and so to be clear, for those who will still have issues reading me.

What I was calling desperate is HDL, Beautiful Liar since she has never performed it or acknowledged it's existence and She Wolf, which wasn't a bad album. I'm not judging the quality here. It was very calculated, the singles already chosen, the trendy producers, a desperate single for the US, and turns out it felt like a Fake-ira, the contrast with the simplicity of SES is shocking. (Just album cover speaking one is horrendously photoshoped and one very natural)

#81 lukedio

lukedio

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Making dreams come true!

• United States

• Quote:
    call me the gridyboy!

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:28 AM

Well... in my opinion Chantaje's production is very innovative. It's not using some sample, its creating its own melody that will be sampled in the upcoming years. You will see. AND its not 100% reggaeton...its Shaketon or whatever she calls it...its very Shakira in my opinion.

I love the production of this song! :)

wait "shaketon" is a Shakira-ism ? 

#82 Joster

Joster

• 9,616 posts

• Colombia

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:35 AM

wait "shaketon" is a Shakira-ism ? 

Yeah, she called it like that herself when La Tortura came out. lol

Edited by Joster, 11 January 2017 - 06:35 AM.

#83 chela123

chela123

Senior

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

• United States

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:26 PM

That's a valid opinion and I can see the point. However, I don't think it's necessary to have reggaeton hits to be mainstream. You just mentioned La Mordidita, which is a tropical fusion rather then straight reggaeton. I think my issue is with how Shakira is jumping at a trend and not really bringing anything innovative, at least not with Chantaje, which I think isn't an interesting song. But a lot of this will boil down to opinions. I did say that I would be very happy about Shakira making a good reggaeton song and that I think she can do it with Nicky, who is a veteran of the genre.

I agree to a certain extent, I mean Chantaje isn't the most innovative song but I do think it does stick out from the rest at the moment and does the job it was intended to do. It's not the lead single, she had recently released la bicicleta, and will be releasing others, its release is perfect to keep her in the public eye while breaking a couple of records along the way. And like you I also think Nicky Jam has more to offer as an artist than Maluma and look forward to a different flavored song. I guess we'll just have to wait until its release to find out lol  :goodvibes:

#84 Medias Veladas

Medias Veladas

VIP

• Silver Member
  • 291 posts

• United States

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:31 PM

Nicky Jam has confirmed it's for Shakira's upcoming CD. He said they have started working on songs, that they will make 2-3 and then choose the best one. He also said she is very demanding lol.

#85 Maricelahhhh

Maricelahhhh

S H A K i R A

• 2,713 posts
  • Interests:traveling around the world.

• United States

• Quote:
    "There's nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" -Nelson Mandela

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"We all go through a difficult moment in life, and we all go through nights that seem darker and longer than other ones, but i do believe that within each one of us, there is a sun that will never extinguish...no matter what." -Shakira ♥

"Once a year go someplace you've never been before" - Dalai Lama

"Human beings are slaves to our dreams and I am a person of many dreams" -Shakira ♥

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:23 PM

Nicky Jam has confirmed it's for Shakira's upcoming CD. He said they have started working on songs, that they will make 2-3 and then choose the best one. He also said she is very demanding lol.

Where did you read/hear this? 

rsz_1memories_3.jpg

>>If you want something so bad, you can have it. Anything is possible.<<

"Don't you worry child....see heavens gotta plan for you"
Tour of the Mongoose: San Jose, CA (November 10th, 2002) <3
Tour of the Mongoose: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Tour of the Mongoose Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (February 2nd, 2003) <3
Oral Fixation Tour: San Jose, CA (August 19th, 2006) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Sacramento, CA (October 19th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Sale El Sol Tour Meet&Greet: Oakland, CA (October 22th, 2010) <3
Met Shakira at Hotel: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Shakira Held My Hand During Pienso En Ti: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 14th, 2011) <3
Sale El Sol Tour: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011) <3
Danced on Stage with Shakira: San Juan, PR (October 15th, 2011)<3
Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Met Shakira at Persona Del Ano: Las Vegas, NV (November 9th, 2011) <3
Latin Grammys: Las Vegas, NV (November 10th, 2011) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Culver City, CA (October 18th, 2012) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Knockouts': Hollywood, CA (April 19th, 2013) <3
Extra TV at The Grove: Los Angeles, CA (May 6th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Live Show Semi Finals': Hollywood, CA (June 10th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Live Show Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 11th, 2013) <3
Buy A Brick Chat With Shakira: Skype Chat (June 17th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Shakira Held My Hand at The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
Met Shakira at The Voice Wrap Party: Hollywood, CA (June 18th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Blind Auditions': Manhattan Beach, CA (October 13th, 2013) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 5th, 2014) <3
The Voice 'Battles' : Hollywood, CA (February 6th, 2014) <3  
iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Held My Hand at iHeart Shakira Album Release Party: Burbank, CA (March 24th, 2014) <3
Shakira Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
Met Shakira at Wango Tango: Carson, CA (May 10th, 2014) <3 
The Voice 'Finale Result Show': Hollywood, CA (May 20th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Answered My Question: Fisher Price Twitter Chat (December 16th, 2014) <3 
Shakira Quote Tweeted Me: Twitter (November 3rd, 2015) <3 

Zootopia Premiere Red Carpet: Hollywood, CA (Feb 17th, 2016) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (March 4th, 2016) <3 
Shakira Retweeted Me: Twitter (April 5th, 2017) <3 

Shakira Liked My Tweet: Twitter (May 18th, 2017) <3 

#86 Medias Veladas

Medias Veladas

VIP

• Silver Member
  • 291 posts

• United States

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:09 AM

Where did you read/hear this? 

https://youtu.be/oYFQOeab5Mo

#87 Morfinix

Morfinix

• Pip
  • 16 posts

• New Zealand

• Quote:
    Bueno yo creo que cuando la musica penetra en el corazon del artista se produce una coneccion entre el espectador y el interprete no... la poesia las alusiones y hasta la danza pero no xualquier tipo de danza sino la danza

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:46 AM

She asks him if Shakira made him dance like she did with Maluma... and he says "yes, she made me dance... moving my humps... she dances really sexy"

#88 alejandritostevens

alejandritostevens

King of the world

• *Gold Member*
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

• Argentina

• Quote:
    I´ll be there and you´ll be near

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:23 AM

So it's Shakira ft. Nicky Jam then. I'm really excited. Someone should update the title!

#89 mohammadRJ

mohammadRJ

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

• Iran

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:25 PM

NICKY JAM HABLA DE SU COLABORACIÓN CON SHAKIRA!
Nicky Jam reveló que no fue fácil trabajar junto a la genia colombiana y mantener su ritmo de trabajo. Es la persona con más talento con quien he trabajado. Se adapta a cualquier formato, a cualquier estilo, reggae, reggaeton, danza, rap, lo que tú quieras; ella tiene el talento para lo que sea, respondió. A pesar de haber pasado tiempo con Shakira, Nicky confesó que no alcanzó a conocer a Piqué. "Yo me fui a descansar y él llegó como a las dos de la mañana, porque es que con Shakira no es fácil, es dándole duro, duro, duro en el estudio, y yo le dije a Shakira: Shakira, con todo el respeto que te mereces, yo me voy a dormir, ¡yo no sé cómo tú puedes!. Yo me fui a dormir y ahí llegó Gerard, apuntó. Con respeto al lanzamiento de la canción el cantante aseguro que no hay fecha de lanzamiento pues hasta hace poco nuestra artista lanzó el tema "Chantaje" junto a
MALUMA y dicho con las palabras del reggaetonero "no podemos competir con nosotros mismos ."

Google translate :

تغییر به اسپانیایی

NICKY JAM SPEAKS FROM HIS PARTNERSHIP WITH SHAKIRA!

Nicky Jam revealed that it was not easy to work alongside the Colombian "genie" and keep pace with the work. "He's the most talented person I've ever worked with." "It adapts to any format, any style, reggae, reggaeton, dance, rap, whatever you want; She has the talent for whatever it is, "he replied. Despite spending time with Shakira, Nicky confessed that he did not get to know Piqué. "I went to rest and he came at about 2 o'clock in the morning, because it is not easy with Shakira, he is giving hard, hard, hard in the studio, and I said to Shakira: 'Shakira, with all Respect you deserve, I'm going to sleep, I do not know how you can! "I went to sleep and Gerard came there," he said. With respect to the release of the song, the singer said that there is no release date Because until recently our artist launched the theme "Blackmail" next to

MALUMA and said with the words of reggaetonero "we can not compete with ourselves"

#90 Suvad

Suvad

Enter ye therein in peace and serenity.

• DIAMOND MEMBER
  • 6,684 posts

• Saudi Arabia

• Quote:
    “When it comes to men it's known that I end up choosing wrong.”
    - Shakira

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

Con respeto al lanzamiento de la canción el cantante aseguro que no hay fecha de lanzamiento pues hasta hace poco nuestra artista lanzó el tema "Chantaje" junto a MALUMA y dicho con las palabras del reggaetonero "no podemos competir con nosotros mismos ."

nooo. i'm so over chantaje. even though i'm not all too excited for this either, i'd like something fresh to tide me over until we have more concrete news on the album.

04444.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)